Will Sup Forums accept microchips implants?

kstp.com/news/wisconsin-company-to-implant-microchips-in-employees-three-square-market/4549459/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_passport
techrepublic.com/article/is-the-intel-management-engine-a-backdoor/
apple.com/customer-letter/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dog-micro-chipping-law-see-7656425
archive.fo/RrgVh
youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

No, why would I?
Provide some start for argument.

>Credits: Josh Rosenthal
Thinking emoji

This is an old plan from pre smart phone days. There's no need today. Also RFID chips in debit cards.

Over my dead, decapitated, Christian body

why would a a group of people that want to control a population push these? We already willingly carry around similar technology called smart phones that do everything these chips would do and more.

+ computer assisted/monitored surveillance cameras. There's literally no need for a chip.

Fuck no! I will end you.

No.

Now that you mention it, this reminds me of my first job out of college. It was a good one, predicated on growth, decent salary, the higher-ups wanted to get me in to more of a power position.

It was completely out of control what they wanted us to do and subject ourselves to. No thanks! I guess it's nice I got to talk to some of the C-levels but they went to prison for fraud. Thanks for the Christmas cards but no thanks.

Who the fuck runs these gulags?

And admit the bible predicted this 2000 years ago?

Fuck yeah. This is the future we chose when we voted for Trump and I'm excited about it. I have an idea for a company and eventually I'm going to be one of the people getting rich on stuff like this. If you have a problem with this you need to figure out if it's because you're too weak to get on top, or because you're an anti-business commie.

/thread

don't even ask. there's no argument that would make me take this

It's imperative that you don't.
The chip 'solution' will come after a global health epidemic, as a means of monitoring the infected.
This will culminate with other events such as the unification of currency and is normalised by the numerous rfid devices already in our lives. (Cars, phones, computers, passports, etc). If you're generally spiritual i'd enjoin you to check out the website at pic related and think for yourself before dismissing/accepting the ideas there.

We already accepted them, it's called smartphones.

Pretty smart idea by the elites desu

I already have one in me that I placed in

Ama

Bible Prophecy about chips being eventually forced on all mankind
>Revelation 13:16-18
>16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

>17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

>18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Passport Chips
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_passport

Bumping.
We know of back-doors being installed on computers:
techrepublic.com/article/is-the-intel-management-engine-a-backdoor/
>has full access to memory (without the parent CPU having any knowledge);
>has full access to the TCP/IP stack;
can send and receive network packets, even if the OS is protected by a firewall;
>is signed with an RSA 2048 key that cannot be brute-forced; and
>cannot be disabled on newer Intel Core2 CPUs.

Brothers if this is on your computers, what makes you think they won't be outright monitoring you with a microchip?

>Open letter by Tim Cook(Apple Ceo) announcing that the fbi is trying to have a backdoor written for them on all apple devices
apple.com/customer-letter/

>chips becoming mandatory for dogs
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dog-micro-chipping-law-see-7656425
>archive link:
archive.fo/RrgVh

If you've been on Sup Forums for any respectable measure of time it should be obvious to you that there are forces that, to put it lightly, do not have your interests at heart. Think about how chips would help anyone but them. Is it really so inconvenient to pay with paper money? Is it really such a chore to swipe or present your ID Card?

furthermore it's imperative you turn your life towards the Lord Jesus Christ and escape to Him at the Rapture

The idea of receiving a RFID tag that can transmit or receive on demand is not very appealing.

The company/government in charge of them can trace you easily within a certain range, not to mention that theres the possibility of monitoring all transactions you ever make (assuming a distopian future where you use it as the only method for transactions).

I thought I already accepted one against my will, that's why I have a hole in my shoulder.

Watch until the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

>a private company is doing what even the most totalitarian governments haven't done
Ancaps btfo.

Don't they already control us with words? With memes? This shit was obsolete before it was conceived.

literally Mark of the Beast

Kek. We alleyways willingly accepted our tracking devices called smart phones. Time for the human race to die.

when/how did you get it?

>2 hours

Oh for fucks sake. Im neither an illuminati paranoid loony or a religious fag. I simply like the privilege of doing business without everyone knowing it. Buying and selling stuff without taxes. While at the same time having the privilege of not having anyone knowing where I am.

Im just this way. And so are many anons I believe.

>mark of the beast

Nah I'm good

>Oh for fucks sake
How many hours a day do you spend in school? don't be worthless.

This new fangled way of paying for things with digi-shekels by just waving your chip implanted hand over a sensor! It's amazing

Nope. And I don't think the millions of conservative Christians in this country ever would either lol and thank God for them and their fucking guns.

Sup Forums will only accept microchip implants if it's deposited into their boipucci by a BBC bull.

No.
I'll make my own.

Do you have guns mate?

>asking if we should accept the mark of the beast

And then you accidentally scan your hand across and now own 150 brand new RVs

Nah. I don't want my foreskin cut off and I don't really want microchips either. You americans will probably get a chip or two alongside the foreskin stealing though assuming it does not cost Chaim and Co too much for too little.

Because they'll fire you if you don't. I'm sure that's the next step.

I think I was 10 or 11, I don't really remember.

I remember 4 nurses holding me down and a giant needle going in my shoulder though.

And I'll just sue them for discrimination. Can't fire me when I can get millions off them for forcing me to wear that thing.

>normal people will never accept this type of intrusiveness...WW3 inevitable.

i have a chip with my bitcoin wallet on it, but i also have a magnet

Only chip I'd be interested in would be an augmented memory chip. Being able to never forget a memory would be life changing. Not just life changing but world changing.

There would have to be a benefit that would be unobtainable without the implant being implanted. There is a shop in Washington state that will implant a magnet under your skin. Once implanted you are able to feel magnetic fields because the magnet will vibrate as it passes through them. Neat trick, but no practical use.

Why would (((they))) need to put chips in us?
thanks to cellphones (((they))) already know everything they could ever want to know about all of us
>your location 24/7
>your phone calls/text messages
>they can activate your camera/microphone remotely to see/hear everything you do
>if you use google then they have your browsing history and emails
>if you use mobile banking then they have your account info too

microchips are a distraction, they already have everything they want

Fuck the mark of the beast

only in my ass.

Mark of the beast user I am non religious and am starting to buy this christ cuck shit. After jumping down the Rabbit hole there has to be a great good if there is such great evil in this world. I refuse to accept this chip I will live in the woods like a hermit

the mark of the beast refers to prognathism

see

Yes I want my (((overlords))) to know where I'am at all times.

they already have them, they just don't know it

>Put something in my brain would be implanted by a leftie to kill me if I'm suspected of thoughtcrime.
No thanks, also:
>Proprietary software/hardware
It's like you're asking to get fucked in the ass.

How doea rfid chips in cards help Tracking people?

It has it's place.

>be me
>studying compsci at uni late 00's
>we need (paid for) uni passcards to access labs
>m8 always losing his. Gets in trouble for piggybacking and not logging out
>he's a wizz at eeprom/rfid programing etc.
>pays for yet another new card after losing last 1
>rev engineers chip, buys a chip online, encases it in plastic, programs it with data from card
>asks nursing student he's sweet on if she'll do some minor surgery on his kitchen table.
>gets implanted.
>waves hand at card reader at lab, has to place hand right on reader
>works perfectly
>result!

>the mark of the beast refers to prognathism
Lol. American schizophrenia.

The mark of the beast will be explicitely the fucking mark of the beast, no sugarcoating, no lying about it. People will take it anyway.

Also, you cannot buy or sell things without prognathism? Wew lad. Get outside.