Give me one reason why bestiality shouldn't be legal

give me one reason why bestiality shouldn't be legal.
if you say consent you are a retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90PQ4VW2_4U&list=PL7-6C25GOXrS-rD4SMd6EeB5LFQiDq6Bl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Degenerate

It increases the risk of viruses crossing the species barrier. It's also fucking gross.

There is no practical application
Also Canada does it

Maybe because it says something about your society when that becomes an issue?

It should only be allowed between a man and a mare. All else is abomination.

>roasties
How can they compete?

it should only be legal if the animal is bigger than a human

#elephantsexual #equalrights #ineedelephantbride

Because it's fucking disgusting. Then again, so's putting your dick in a woman when you look at it from afar.

Go back to Canada Justin.

Just self-identify as whatever animal you're balls deep in at the moment and then you won't have to worry about things

kek

consent

"it makes me feel icky"
isn't a reason unless you live in a third world country where they still witch hunt and kill gays on sight.

back to Sup Forums furfag

Fair point.

If you can eat animals, I don't see why you can't fuck them.

This is a shill thread.

Liberals are trying to normalize fucking animals.

Because you can go back to Mexico or Iraq if you want to fuck goats openly

Laws limiting personal freedoms like drug prohibition, incest marriage, beastiality, etc are great for establishing "Literally keep shit to yourself or else." Its only illegal if you get caught. Degeneracy should be taboo not embraced, so just exercise some intelligence and caution then pursue your dreams faggot

we need to turn coalburners over to bestiality so they will stop flooding our countries with garbage humans

>if you want to fuck goats openly
Only savages fuck goats. The noble white man only copulates with horses.

>pic being really sad
Fuck you user, I was having a good night thus far.

Because, only sub-humans do shit like that.

i agree, or at least a big dog that could accomodate. a human sized penis.

>i think its gross, so it should be illegal!

kys retard, this is bait at this point.

>no hooves
i wanna fuck beasts, not anthro

not liberals, only us

true, horse pussy is the best on the planet

>134731285
You will feel very icky when the zyklon B fills your lungs, degenerate.

Holy shit you stupid baboon. Aids was created by humans fucking monkeys.

It isn't the first sexually created interspecies disease and won't be the last because of horsefuckers like you.

>mare
Nigger tier taste. Dolphins are superior.

Consent

It shouldn't as long as I would be free to shoot any bronie on sight.

Nick?

12 states in america have full legal bestiality. Take another knot, cunt

It's you again!

I don't want chimeras

In fact it should. I can pinpoint the arrival of fullblown capitalism over here. It was the first time Jerry Springer was Broadcasted. We all thought americans were actually like that, that's how naïve the times were. You should've kept your kike shows and Europe should've never allowed immigrants.

It literally should be illegal because it is gross.

There is only one kind of sex that is permissible. Other forms are degrading and by degrading yourself you degrade the people that live with you.

Thus bestiality should be a serious offence.

she literally the only reason i watched that show.
there is just nothing better than
HORSE
PUSSY

>aids came from monkeys may may
nice meme.

fuck off dolphinfags, it will never be as good as a mare.

this is bait.

but we aren't bronies, we perfer horsefuckers. 'brony' implies we dont like rule 34 of ponies and dont want to marry and have children with the ponies.

but us at /mlp/ most certainly do

>tfw you will never have a saytr daughtfu
:(

t. christfag.
have fun never knowing the pleasure of getting your prostate pummled by a girl's dick, faggot.
i have never cum harder than with a dildo up the ass while fucking an onahole (shaped like a horse vagaina, of course)
:)

Because humans are dignified creatures, above all others, and degrading ourselves to level of mere animals would be wasteful.

Hell is for ever!

>and degrading ourselves to level of mere animals would be wasteful.
LMFAO HOLY SHIT

You already do by fucking niggers. Not to mention the all sorts of kinky shit people do that is far worse than simply sticking their penor in a non-human vagina. Your argument is shit.

All actions should strive towards an ideal. For sex that ideal is procreation. So the further from procreative sex you get the more degenerate. Bestiality is pretty goddamn far from that.

Because while the act itself is harmless, the horsefuckers are unstable maniacs that are dangerous to society.

They should be incarcerated for the same reason sadists who torture animals should: it is a dangerous symptom.

By the way, My little Pony and everything connected to it should be banned. Who knows why, but it become a plague of degeneracy.

You may not want them but they will be coming back.

Matthew 24:37 - As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

We are almost at that time again. We shall see all the horrible terrifying things that were around before the flood.

youtube.com/watch?v=90PQ4VW2_4U&list=PL7-6C25GOXrS-rD4SMd6EeB5LFQiDq6Bl

And that is degrading as well and I'd gladly see it gone. Your point?

My point is that you're attempting to put humanity up on a pedestal, much like beta whiteknights put pussy on a pedestal when we're the furthest from deserving anything like that.

Yeah, real "dignified creatures" we are. Deflate your ego and get off your moral high horse.

>just give up and live like animals
This is how liberals think

That's a cute horse but I doubt real ones are as inviting as the one you posted.

>All actions should strive towards an ideal.
do you know how fucking autistic you sound? its actually laughable.
tell me about how all that fucking anime and video games is working towards your ideal self.

who is talking about my little pony?
:)

>quoting the jew book
>ironically or not
kill yourself.

maybe not as cute, but irl mares are still giant sluts that beg for the dick all the time.

there is no legit reason why beastiality is b&

just like there is no legit reason why age of consent exists

>putting words in my mouth
>implying

I never said that humans shouldn't strive to be better, but to place us up on a pedestal as if we have already achieved betterness is basically delusion and and inflation of the ego.

No matter how "dignified" or "civilized" we are on the surface, we're still animals at the core, and that nature comes out in our most private moments, and public if we let it.

We are hardly "dignified" creatures. Faggot.

Why shouldn't I be allowed to have sex with the picnic tables and benches at the public park?

>do you know how fucking autistic you sound
less autistic than someone who's literally defending fucking an animal, I can tell you that.

>isn't a reason unless you live in a third world country where they still witch hunt and kill gays on sight.
Why not?

Because glorious fish and snek cloacas > stinky horse pussies

It's not ego or morality, it's result of simple logical analysis. No other animal have achieved as much as we and we can still improve ourselves. The fact that we live in a time of perverted freedom doesn't mean it'll remain like that forever. You may be fine with being animal, but I will strive for more.

Because that'd remove the thrill.

And it's pretty common knowledge that all actions are meant to imitate some ideal. That's basically what archetypes are. Fucking a horse is almost as far as you can get from the archetype of "wholesome lovemaking". Hence it's degenerate. That's not autism that's common sense.

>literally stop liking what i dont like
lmao

fuck off fag, you can't even fuck fish or birds, those holes aren't meant to have stuff shoved in them.

>wholesome lovemaking
t. fucking virgin that has never seen a naked women in real life

in that case we should have outlawed interracial relationships

It's a different reason. Humans are innocent till a specific age. No doubt some horses are consenting, but I think we're better than this.

You have to be a real horny fuck to put your dick inside animals.
That's what another user means when he said that we're better than this. You're no better than coalburner that put their desires/horniness over reason user. You should sort yourself out.

>he's never seen the webm

You naive lad.

>One reason other than consent
>reason other than consent
>lol no try again
kill yourself.

Because you'd introduce some new STD into the human population
Sage this faggot baitthread

Well we should. And I think fucking a horse has less risks than fucking blacks. Their STD rates go through the roof.
You shouldn't do it because it's disgusting though.

I doubt horses mind when they are in heat though.

You're the type of person that would repress their animalistic core until a temptation comes along and you cannot properly manage it because you never bothered to acknowledge it and manage it like a healthy person.

I guaran-fucking-tee that whatever fetish or quirk or titillation you have, if you were ever confronted with it in any serious capacity where you think you could get away with it, you would give in and feel ultra guilty afterwards because you don't understand your basic self and keep reaching out to some self-proclaimed "ideal" that is unattainable by the vast majority of people. Rather than understand that, you would just think that "you're better than that'.

That's the type of person you exhibit yourself as.

I don't feel guilt man, I just find ways to fit what I have going on into some sort of ideal. So if I ever fucked a horse I'd justify it by saying it was a really fucking feminine horse. I wouldn't go around screaming I FUCKED A HORSE AND IM PROUD OF IT like you would m8

>humans are inocennt

no

>I wouldn't go around screaming I FUCKED A HORSE AND IM PROUD OF IT like you would m8
Except where did I ever fucking state or even imply that you cocksucker?

>So if I ever fucked a horse I'd justify it by saying it was a really fucking feminine horse
This would be a method of management that I talk about. We all shit and all our shit stinks, but how do you manage it and reconcile it with yourself? That's the question naive faggots never ask.

I'm not saying do whatever you want and proclaim it to the world, I'm fucking saying acknowledge that we're still animals at the core and we're still shit, despite our "dignity" and "civility". How do you reconcile it and how do you manage it? You can't ignore that shit.

Weren't you innocent until you were a teen though? I'm pretty sure I wasn't ready for sex when I was young.

Why would you think it's unhealthy to control yourself?

Sounds like you have experience with catholic guilt.

that it isn't even a snake, you faggot.

THIS IS A SNAKE.

>makes me feel icky
No, it doesn't make me feel icky, it MAKES you icky, and it also IS icky

So who's going to post the first mlp horse pussy

Not everybody is as weak as you are and we certainly shouldn't make such weakness a norm.

Consent

Actually you just sound like a weird pervert desu senpai.

Did you know that he got a new fursuit?

As already stated, some horses want fikkifikki from humans. They can consent when the time is right. But the question is : should you do it even if it's consent?

plague pls...

i mean... i could hop over to /trash/ real quick and link the clop thread, or would you perfer the futa horsecock thread?

>It's also fucking gross
This is never a good reason to make anything illegal.

that's a pretty shitty espeon

if you have sex with an animal then you should be an animal and live in the wild doing the same exact thing those animals are doing faggggg

That's horrendous. Is it really worth thousands of dollars?

Yeah, but think about this way : would it benefit more society if it was banned, or if it was allowed?

You won't no balls.

Consent.

Listen, OP. Everyone admires a nice, rubbery mare pussy, but just because one's winking doesn't mean it's an invitation for your weird, bent alien penis every Wednesday, no matter how much of the song of her people you know.

Just because humans get wet on the subway home thinking about Kirito isn't an invitation either, jsyk.

An animal can consent (hell they can rape you), but the true answer is degeneracy. Destruction of wholesome values that lead to the destruction of the family unit. Bestiality, incest, homosexuality, adultery, and forenication should all be illegal.

>An animal can consent

Does it stomp once for yes and twice for no?

There were some farmers that got pinned against a wall by their horny mares. That's enough consent, isn't it?

Can one rape an animal?

one stomp in the face for no actually

This

Dolphins too tho

According to zoophiles, if an animal acts according to its instinct, it's conscious and is giving you consent (because it's convenient to them).
sauce

No. A horse rubbing her vagina on you isn't an invitation for penis.

That's how AIDS happened.

>There were some farmers that got pinned against a wall by their horny mares.

S-s-sauce...

Jesus fuck did you walk her home gently?

Gas yourself furries.

can the fucking janitors do their job and erase this shit?

you sound like a massive sheltered pussy.