ITT: hard to swallow red pills

ITT: hard to swallow red pills

probably one of the hardest pills to swallow

>The image that has been posted every day

This. Sage goes in all fields.

>when you can't swallow the pill

Women don't orgasm from penises it's all mental . Women cum harder are more often from rich men

ITT: white bois who need to consider a sex change for being under 8.5 icnhes

Any woman who cares about this sort of rubbish is not worth marrying.
Having your vag stretched by a huge nigger dick is not some 'life goal' to achieve for any decent woman.
Their life goal should be raising a successful family, not being whores.

Sage and enjoy ban

yea, when they're 30+

This is a politics board, not a sexology board.

Oh look, a roastie guide. Yeah roasties need bigger dicks after their carousel and it's good sign to avoid her, not a hard redpill. I have only 6'9 length, 2'1 girth and young sluts won't let me into anal because it's 'too big' which is good enough for me, who cares about hungry and lonely roasties in their thirties?

oh look, a dicklet

Women's Health.
That explains that bitches.
Women are there to pleasure men, not visa versa.

Dick size isn't actually correlated to race or ethnicity. There I said it. Sorry americans.

well fuck

I'd love to see the megacuck that gets off on making these fake charts

>Because fuck men for lying about their penis sizes
>Caring about what women think
Bitch please, 15cm is enough for a woman, who isn't a roastie, coalburner or a feminist, but seriously, why would you even want to fuck any of those?
>Women't health
>Medical news today
These two pics are made by some fat fucking feminist who has as deluded sense of reality as a fucking weeb. Do they really think there would be enough men with 19-22cm dicks satisfy them?

Kek these always trigger so many people. Never change Sup Forums

why do you cucks even bother if your penis is smaller than 8.5 inches?

why do you cucks even bother if you're smaller than 8.5 inches?

>ablublublu
>dear insecure guys
>pls buy my overpriced nigger products which doesnt work anyway

you are all a bunch of fucking virgins
information for all you small cock babbies:
"ideal" dicks start with 12cm
if your chick is not a total whore or a prostitute, then her puss will be tight and even a (small) cock is enough

try to fuck a tight puss with a 18cm cock, its close to impossible, you will have to rip that thing open like a fucking fruit or get into a foreplay that lasts forever
>b-b-b-bbut muh 9inch cock!
>i-i-it makes her ccum with penetration only!
first, you can only fuck whores with a 9inch cock - have fun with that used up coal mine
second, you're a stupid nigger if you think it's to 100% your job to make that hoe come - she can do something for her pleasure by herself
third, you're a stupid nigger who doesnt know where the g-spot is
fourth, you're a stupid nigger who doesn't know that you can give her a good fuck when her bladder is full or her legs are over her head (different positions)

>9 inches is the perfect dick
Cope more faggots. If you are under 11 inches, you aren't even a man.

bump