Would it be legal to buy this and drive it around the ghetto at night flashing my spotlight at people...

Would it be legal to buy this and drive it around the ghetto at night flashing my spotlight at people? Seems like it would be a good time. I'd probably need to get bulletproof windows and Kevlar doors though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZxE4t2Ey0M&t=16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ill take Florida man for $200 alex

go ahead

Each state has their own laws but if I were on a jury I would absolutely convict you.

Have fun once the niggers complain to the police and they decide to investigate to shut them up. It's illegal to impersonate a police officer including their vehicles.

They're definitely legal to own, I've seen plenty on the road.
That light is potentially illegal in some states, though.
Probably illegal to use on another driver on the road also

Babies first car?

I saw you on /o you faggot. Told you the windows are not bulletproof.

It's not illegal if you don't get caught

there are no laws against driving that car, all references are removed desu

The biggest risk is probably just another cop catching him.

I used to own one, granted it was just white

people will vandalize your car, but the good news is its a $2000 beater

and using the spotlight is usually illegal-unless offroad

auction crown vics as well as auctioned forest service vehicles are absolute you trash, trust me you dont want them when were done with them

Get an auxbeam for 200 bucks and kick it up a notch. (Don't do this)

youtube.com/watch?v=uZxE4t2Ey0M&t=16s

The only people I've seen who buy those used police cars are the same ones who have ridden in the back of them many times.

please for the love of kek live stream it. Don't record, you'll probably die

>pleaze livestream it!!
>dont record!!

Uhh

I remember old videos of kids shaking down niggers at night with a spotlight. Fucking hilarious shit.

not only that, you should cruise islamic neighbourhoods
also put a star of david, with word "israel" on doors
an israeli flag on bumper
put a push bar on front (I see it already has attachments

there is nothing illegal about using a spotlight, as long as you aren't pointing it at other drivers (cabbies/delivery guys use spotlights all the time)

What shit do you guys do to them, because OP is making me think getting an old cop car is a great idea.

there is a difference shitbag

Lol imagine driving a car you dont own every day till the person who actually owns it decides its unfit for you to drive anymore

"whyre you selling it?" "Oh my bosses bosses boss says its unfit for repair or use"

if that was said at the begging of the conversation would you even still be considering it?

There are gems Im not denying that but as a rule of thumb I would avoid federal auctions

P71 is legal to own, spotlight is illegal to use in public, as it is police equipment.

Technically you can do it as long as it doesn't have any red and blue lights. It varies state to state, but thats the basic guideline.

A pissed off cop could still slap you with a "impersonating an officer" charge if they wanted too. Doesn't mean you'll get convicted, but it could screw up your life for a little bit trying to fight it.

Leave them idling for hours. Turn the heat up to the max for hours to try and kill bedbugs. Have drunk retards puke in the back and get blood/snot/spit everywhere.

One time I ditched a big bag of crack in the back of a police car and didn't get caught. Kicked it under the front seat lel

A while my buddy and I went to a police auction where they were selling the old crown Victoria police cars. He bought one for $520 and patrolled around the streets. You'll be surprised how many people fear black and white coots on a car. Shit is cash. Police wouldn't let us take the siren that was installed on the top, just for that reason.

As long as you do not claim to be a police officer, it should be fine

It used to be that all police crown vics ended up as taxis, so the auctions actually went pretty high.

Now that taxi drivers only want prius pos the aftermarket value of a crown vic has tumbled.

I bought one and occasionally use the spotlight to check cars that are idling in parking lots at night. I've found three cars with people having sex and one guy doing drugs (he flipped out inside the car when the light shined on him, kek)

The biggest obstacle is finding one that's not $1,000 and totally trashed. I bought a newer gen Charger that was used by the Florida Highway Patrol, who have a big budget and take good care of their cars. Oftentimes the cars will be pretty well cooked from idling and you'll have to do camshafts, maybe even a rebuild. Crown Vics are dirt cheap now and you should be able to get what is essentially a "new" car for $5,000 now; $8,000 if you want something with 25k miles.

Shit wrong image kek. That's someone else's with the riced out SRT front end

>For the love of kek
>Shitbag
You're old enough to be on this board, right?

A buddy of mine bought a 2012 caprice at auction once and we spent the whole night rolling through the ghetto flashing the lights and spotlighting basketball americans . As long as the cops don't see you do it chances are they'll just tell you to go home.

I-is that you?

>Have a VE wagon with dark tinted windows
>Dash cam up front and in the rear
>Aerial on the back for tv

Aussies always mistake me for an undercover cop. I pulled over on the side of the road to make a phone call and I just see all this traffic slowing right down when they go past because they think I'm undercover cop with speed camera rofl