Wh*Te subhuman burned alive by based Brown supremacists

What are you going to do when we do the same shit to you in Europe and USA?
You won't do a shit
You'll either pack up your shit and escape to an isolate country/island/whatever

We are going to wipe you out, wh*Te subhumans.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059884/Sick-ISIS-savages-film-burning-two-Turkish-soldiers-alive-capturing-Aleppo-disturbing-new-execution-video.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol youre a roach.

Edgy bait

WAIT, before you post here, remember that this is a troll/slide thread that is posted multiple times by this roach, just report, don't even post here just move on and ignore this thread.

wrong pic

kek this is wonderful

You will always be a weird, brown, hairy, smelly ape roach.

>You will always be a weird, brown, hairy, smelly ap-

You pathetic fags are only capable of fighting when you have a numbers advantage, it's fucking hilarious.

Turk roaches had no culture before 1200 A.D., faggot. While white people were building cities in Europe, you scum were scattering over Anatolia on horseback.

May God help your soul.

Hot opinion you should make it into curry

>tfw you will never ever have to live in fucking Turkey

whats the context

sauce please, mr. roach

I remember this, it's from a Brazilian prison or some shit. Ez still nig tier.

Amelia Bassano built the pyramids. Everyone in American universities knows.

coyc, yмoляю, тюpoк.

While I sit here and simply exist, you must spend all your energy trying to prove something. You're so triggered by the fact that people are white, you expend energy trying to deal with it, you can't stand being a roach, so it requires someone else, that way you don't feel like such a lonely roach.

you have to be white to have a soul

Holy shit this is some weak ass bait

>write an epic out of butthurt
LEL wh*Tes not even once

I hear Roaches are resistant to nuclear bombs, I guess the only way to solve this is nuke them even more when the time comes, which is soon.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059884/Sick-ISIS-savages-film-burning-two-Turkish-soldiers-alive-capturing-Aleppo-disturbing-new-execution-video.html

All Turks should burn to death.

Why are muslims such nasty people. Try doing that in the states mother fuckers. We are heavily armed and virtually the entire population hates middle easterners.

what culture do Turks have that they didn't steal or bring with them from steppe Chinkmania? You ''people'' are truly repulsive.

>saves all kinds of images to help with the cognitive dissonance of being a monkey. Spends time looking for specific images.

>is not obsessed with whites

That webm is from a brazil prison riot btw. As we know the hues goe from darker than black to whiter than snow and are still shitskins mentally

So i dont care. My turkish grandma neighbour brought me a gigantic plate of Köfte they had too much. Im gonna eat Köfte for days now! woohoo!

T*rks are the best shitposters.

It's funny how they kept the bush intact

>You won't do a shit
Come to east TN and try you shit talking scarab eating tent dwelling bedouin faggot, Ive got 2k rounds of .308 for your skull bitch.

This guy is a Kurd trying to make Turks look bad. Ignore this subhuman

I'm 100% Türk

Someone must have hurt your feelings very hard, did you get rejected by some fat 50 years old white woman?

All you need is roach spray mate

Ewww fucking Krauts are a disgrace now. Don't eat that, you've probably been poisoned.

Amerifats come here

>roach

Why God has created - may the Lord forgive me for even nominate them - the barbaric and horrible Turks scourge of the Earth and damnation of all the peoples of the Globe !

Will you do the same to Canadians?

post hummus recipe roachfagit. finish fucking your sister first though i'll wait

no Canadians are bro tier (except wh*Te nationalist ones)

At least I will go to heaven.

It doesn't say however "Find a rich man and steal from him like Robinhood". If you commies really liked charity you would give your own money to the poor.

>Obvious slide thread
>gets hundreds of replies anyway

damn....
I'm not a stormweenie but I really wanted you to BBQ me...

Why dont they realise that the real war is for people's hearts and minds. A crowd like that all gathering around and doing that all incriminate themselves - by allowing such a video to be produced. They lower the worlds view of their entire kind

I bet I taste really nice with the good seasoning

dude your mentally unstable pretend sultan is a guarantee that you will have a civil war in your lifetime in turkey. Have fun you stupid roach.

Thats hot

What's a slide thread? I don't know the Sup Forums memes or culture.

>Sup Forums
you mean /pol

how come Jesus is drawn as good looking when it reality he's actually disfigured?

Oh not you again...

No... it's Sup Forums

I killed one of you roaches in the past, I'll be happy to do it again

/pol*

it's /po/ you fagitkek

A slide thread is a bait tratic used by certain groups to make a thread to trick Sup Forums into getting as much replies as possible to hide discussion of certain topics via Sup Forums bumping the thread (if you're not sure if a thread is a slide thread you can reply to it without bumping it by typing sage into the options bar)

Silly roach poster, Kebabs aren't human.

EGYPTIANS WUZ BLACK

Oh boy it's that time again! Get the can of RAID, boys and goys!

You're 70% Kurd and growing.
While you are shitposting and being obsessed with whites,your country is getting overran by Kurds,their birthrate is higher than yours and soon They will outbreed your sorry asses.

This thread again, really pathetic.

bring it the fuck on. we have been waiting. you have been getting fat on our scraps.

>its this roach again

Liberal shill false flag propaganda thread.

In 2018 you're going to lose more senate and house seats.

My condolences

>thinks he's the master race
>isn't even the master of his own nation

12 people

Hahahaha he looked like a faggot right winger.

Only faggot right wingers have those haircuts where it's shaved on the side and long on top.

Too bad he didn't live and got a $1,000,000 medical bill after surviving being in a medical-induced coma. That's what faggot right-wingers deserve for their stupid views towards healthcare.

Debt.

cherrypicking
>we wuz kangz

nice bait thread

Remember roach. This is all you sub-humans can do. All you can do is gang up in groups of hundreds just to kill a single white. Come to my country, try to act like the chimps you really are. I will stomp you're people like literal roaches. You are nothing. Absolutely nothing. You're lives amount to nothing but worthlessness. You will all die in your disgusting landfills you call cities, surrounded by the blood of your people, rotting in piles of garbage. Prepare yourselves for when you're people will face extinction. The time is nigh.

Look both ways before you cross the road.
Accidents happen op.

Story?

I guess OPs parents didn't look both ways