Step aside whitebois

your time is ending, soon there'll be more black people in Nigeria than chinks in China, and all of europe will be africa too

Y'all dying and we growing, how does it feel that this is the african century?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

metrocosm.com/world-population-history-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MGTOW? More like WBGTOW (to extinction)
metrocosm.com/world-population-history-map/

the only reason for that growth is whites altruism, once the west gets tired of multiculturalism as it have nothing positive to show for, the growth will revert back to pre-industrial levels as blacks are incapable of developing yet alone maintaining technology or growth

pic related
keep telling yoself dat slavboy, you people are goign extinct even faster than other euros, youz got the darkest shade of red up in here Can't even keep your population stable

Asians too, can't even use dei lil dickies no more, keep wasting they seed on 2D traps

The future, animated

If that would happen you would all die of starvation because niggers cant feed themselves without white technology.

This is why I fucking hate those air programs

" muh famine", " muh watteer"

Fucking idiots

This is why I laugh at "Christian" racists on Sup Forums. Your co-conspirators in (((Christ))) the lord created this problem with your handouts in a desperate attempt to save yourself from hell... Guess what Christfags, the pagans, the Hindus, the Buddhists, the Jews and every other religion except the Muslims have it right: reincarnation is real. You aren't going to live in heaven eternally yet, that's not going to happen until the physical existence ends. You're going to be cast back down into a physical body once again, and you're going to live in the hell you helped create with everyone else you damned to be negrified.

Honestly i find stats like this skeptical, keep in mind statistic regarding Africa and growth are based on growth patterns of other NON African nations.

Essentially ur comparing apples to oranges, these stats are assuming, literacy rates increase, manufacturing is spurred, infrastructure is built and food supplies are not only stabilized but sustained, and im sure they are comparing growth in medical infrastructure aswell. Essentially they think Africans themselves will somehow do all of this, similar to how Asians did ect. This is where the yare wrong... Im sure the people that make these stats and graphs believe rural villages in Africa will have running water by then, and clinics, and paved roads, and toyota dealerships. Funny thing is this prob will not happen.

Liberal shill propaganda thread.

You'll mame it for them whiteboi

Actually your daughters will, we will live like kangz with our white harem serving us

Eventually a new plague or virus will spread

Sorry but your imblackistan dream isn't working

Yo mah nigga, you gotta meet my dude Malthus. Homie is crazy, yo!

2020-20100? That's a nice timeframe!

>breeding like rabbits
>begging for food aid to feed them

Such level, much character, so master race.

Exclusive IRL footage of OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs

feels about like a 2/10

Nigeria and other African countries won't be able to support the current insane population growth
In five to ten years time Africa is going to have a famine that makes the current state in Africa look like a surplus, the population will soon thereafter be culled back to sustainable levels

I'll rememba to tell yo daughtas dat to see if it really makes them think once they join my bbc harem whiteboitois, dats if you have any since youz cant seem to be able to fuck anyone but miss Rosy Palms

>20100
kek

Could this be why they want out of africa?

I will never know the America of Wild E Coyote road spat.

>tfw africa breeds itself to extinction

cant wait desu

the west will be dealing with too many problems by the time 2100 comes round, meaning that africans will be getting fuck all aid

I know this is a troll thread but I'll still post for the hell of it.

As already mentioned, current growth predictors are based heavily on regions that grew independently (e.g. Asia, Europe, etc.), whereas Africa's growth is largely due to first world charity, and therefore unless the first world continues to develop and give food at an exponential rate, this trend will not continue.

And even if this wasn't the case, WHY WOULD YOU WANT THIS? Africa has ~2x as much arable land as the USA, and the USA, arguably the most technologically developed nation on the planet, only has enough food to feed ~700 million people. How the fuck is Africa going to support several billion?

Oh, and there will never be an 'African Century', at best the Egyptians lead in the Ancient Era - but this is not the time of European/Turkic pharaohs. Never mind the fact that this growth comes primarily from Sub-Saharan Africa...

>the west
You mean ahmed al-westani or pajeet sikorski?

both, although ahmed and abdul will be much worse than street shitter raj

>Africa's growth is largely due to first world charity,
Citation needed madcuck

And learn some history fool. If we dont have noff land for everybody we'll do like the irish and the italians and send our warriors to the rest of the world

It gon be some zulu shit, as all yo wombs will be conquered too

africans have a much lower life expectancy than pretty much everyone. the overbreeding is happening from fear. less people pity them every day, they'll all likely die in 20 years and why would anyone mourn them?

>USA only has enough food to feed 700 million people

lmao

More likely you will become some alien at the other end of the universe in a society that is very technologically advanced (since that allows greater population and thus greater chance to be reincarnated there).

That projection is based on birth rates. Surely Africa's absurdly high mortality rates will prevent that.

>the USA, arguably the most technologically developed nation on the planet, only has enough food to feed ~700 million people
Nonsense, we have plenty of undeveloped land that's not being used for farming. Plus, as it is, half of all the food that Americans purchase ends up being thrown away uneaten.

>Failipenis
>50.56 to 101.12

I want to believe.

We're too fucking overpopulated yet the majority of the population with low IQ still keep on shitting out babies.

Catholicucks are against population control because "MUH BIBLE TEACHINGS" and "MUH MORALITY", while leftist and liberalcucks are against it because of "MUH ANTI-POOR AND PRO-ELITE POLICIES".

Flips need to be culled by two or three nukes.
Please nuke us, China.

>removes welfare
>millions of stupid fucking nigs fucking die

So billions of these then?

Im so scared. lol