Is reviewbrah the ultimate redpill Sup Forums?

Is reviewbrah the ultimate redpill Sup Forums?

Sure, if you say so. That doesn't mean that this thread is high-quality, however.

i think he does represent a form of Evola's rejection of the modernity.
The current state of the world is so painful to him the man can barely go out during the day. He limits himself to fast-food joints, I believe, because the interaction with the staff is formalized and quick.
He's a talented kid who i believe will go on to great success.

>permavirgin autist
>supports himself with a successful youtube channel
he is a good example to the typical poltard who is a total loser like reviewbrah

yes, yes.

those ghost trips tho

>Reviewbrah autist
Newfag or Summerfag?

can someone post the reviewbrah around blacks never relax gif

yes

/r/ing

and yet his limited success, stunted social growth, clear loneliness, and air of melancholy hint that within the rejection of modernity the moral victory is pyrrhic: after suffering he will still die alone in an empty cosmos without god.

Yes

thx

Np

hahaha this dude is severely autistic, his only friends are his parents and has probably never touched a girl in his life. i feel kind of bad but its his own choice but its still funny to watch his videos

>severely autistic
>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpeq

I PUT MY TRUST IN YOOOOOOOOOOOU

Wait I was looking for the Linkin Park thread.
Reviewbrah is a greasy autist who looks like Lorde

Reviewbrah is disgusted by roasties.
Personally, I'm hoping he leads gen Z into the 4th Reich.

Yes, yes, he is brimming with hatred. Surely he is hiding his true power level so that he may one day unveil his final form and dominate this Universe in the name of the white race. Bet he lurks here and is in this thread right now.