Eurocuckoulds laugh at americans because 'lol fat and dumb!'

>eurocuckoulds laugh at americans because 'lol fat and dumb!'
>they have never had american food
>they try american food for the first time and realize they have been eating the equivalent of literaly grass-covered shit their entire lives
see this right here, you eurofags? this what FLAVOR looks like, you will NEVER have anything as good an american made burger in your shitty country. we are all fat because our food is the best IN THE WORLD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ
buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtu.be/ngmqFGZGbQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do you get it into you're piehole?

jelly

Animal products (meat, dairy...) increases IGF-1, which increases cancer growth. They have also been linked to increased heart disease (nr. 1 killer in the world), stroke, diabetes...

The American diet, which you have also exported to some degree, is what is killing you and one big reason why your medical costs are so large.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ

It's the opposite desu
After living outside America for a while, you realize how greasy and sweet American food is. Even salty snack crackers in America are just covered in oil.

>they have never had american food

When I went to Texas, I bought the biggest, nastiest, artery clogging burger on the menu. My life expectancy decreased by 10 years, but damn was it good.

> an oversized mess that was made explicitly for morons to take photos of, rather than to be eaten and enjoyed.

yep, its american alright.

WRONG

carbs cause blood suger spikes, which cause insulin spikes. insulin drives sugar out of your blood and into fat. this locks up the calories and makes you hungry again

having long term high insulin levels leads to insulin resistance. Fat people have higher resting insulin levels than thin people

look up which diseases are linked to insulin resistence(or hypoinsulance, I forget the word)). heart disaese, obesity, diabetes, some cnacers, even ovarian cysts

buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/

notice how peple who eat a lot of meat and dairy almost always eat a lot of carbs too? potato fries, bread, sugary drinks etc

this is why low carb high fat diets (ketogenic) are the cure, and eating less carbs when healthy prevents diseases

then you have the high fructose corn syrup, or glucose syrup that seems to be in literally everything these days

Holy shit that looks amazing

a flaggot with reddit spacing
noice

kek, thanks bra

I noticed after I posted

dem narwools and sheeit

do I get in the oben now? XDDD

>whites
>flavor

I worked in LA for a month, and after 2 weeks of eating in US restaurants and buying supermarket food to cook at home, I felt physically ill (cramps, sweating, shortness of breath, tiredness).

I literally had to turn vegetarian (buying unprocessed Spinach and fruit) to feel normal again.

You have hfcs in EVERYTHING. Bread, cereals, any meat that has a dressing or marinade, any canned foods, fucking juice and soft drinks. Eating out isn't any better, it's either fast food style grease fests where every bite makes your cholesterol rise or it's "fine" dining where the portions are 2-3x in European portions and everything comes with a sauce or dressing which adds insane calories.

Also, waiting staff etiquette is so poor in the US. They take plates away while people are eating, they force courses on you and hover around. Americans think this is good service, it's all fake niceness (try asking the staff any question which goes beyond their normal script... They literally shut down like a broken robot).

Tl;Dr American food isn't always bad taste wise, but it's literal poison eating it every single day. Europeans eating Mediterranean style diet (low processing, high fish and veg, high veg fats, medium meats, low sugar and carb) will feel so much healthier.

sck it nigger

I don't know what your leddit memes have to do with this faggot

I already know that american food is underrated
it's not classy but it's tasty and delicious and I love burgers

it's still silly too look down on european cuisine which is excellent just about everywhere except britain which is not known for anything particularly great

I always tell people german cuisine is underrated as well. It's heavy, but good.

White people can't handle real flavor

>cornichons

God dammit France, is nothing sacred from your fuckery? You even ruin the classic bologna and cheetos sandwich!

that doesnt look like flavour that looks like obesity on a plate
if i want to eat crappy burgers and chips then i'd go to mcdonalds

I don't think you understand. Burgers like this are commonly served and eaten here and it ISNT just for social media.

I am not white nigger I am mexican but born American. Go back to Africa with Jamal's fried chicken recipe.

>burger
american culture

gets it. keep on my nigga

Lol american “food“ next thing you will tell me that americans are people too right?
Hahahaha

>"Your" medical costs.
Heh sorry state baby, but the cost of health care doesn't fall to the government in the last of the free. If you're dying from being a fat fuck, you get to pay for your own medical bills. If you want to add up every individual citizens health costs, than yes it's quite high. That's because our population is quite high.

>Laquisha

> carbs caus blood suger spikes! insulin is ebil!

holy shit its like im in 2012 again.

All food ingestion causes insulin to spike you absolute moron, it's the transport hormone that delivers nutrients to the cell.

By the way, protein is just as insulinogenic as straight up table sugar onto your tongue is. So while you're chowing down on your dumb keto diet, I dont know what it is you think you are achieving, other than making your body work through a harder and more stressful pathway (cortisol) to break down proteins.

> notice how peple who eat a lot of meat and dairy almost always eat a lot of carbs too? potato fries, bread, sugary drinks etc
> this is why low carb high fat diets (ketogenic) are the cure, and eating less carbs when healthy prevents diseases

have you noticed how fat people eat a lot of calories in general? No of course not.

Wow those rural asian populations subsisting off diets of 50+% high gi carbohydrates sure are fucking fat. They have a lot of diabetes issues too. Oh wait no they dont

Heres some sincere advice: get an education from scientific literature, not from whatever fad and its cult like gurus are popular at any given moment on the internet. Start with some medical biology textbooks, so you stop looking stupid with elementary mistakes like in the opening sentence of your bullshit.

Offend one nigger offend them all

>bun is two days old
>random cheese slice
>oily bacon rashes
>burnt onion
>ketchup and tomato slice

That looks like shit, have you ever had a proper burger?

>You have hfcs in EVERYTHING. Bread, cereals
yup

all carbs become blood sugar when digested(and are the fastest thing to be digested)

it's not even the calories, it's the inability to feel full that high blood sugar/insulin causes

African and Muslim semen is the European diet. Danm I'm jealous.

No thanks, you can keep your shit fast-food culture to yourself. Meanwhile i enjoy a real fucking good meal here in my country.

Says the 52%, 45million niggers cuckold

>Also, waiting staff etiquette is so poor in the US
I've heard those blighters don't even have 5 sets of silver at some meals

all great apart from the bun

>it's still silly too look down on european cuisine which is excellent just about everywhere except britain which is not known for anything particularly great
our puddings tend to have a good reputation, and most brit chefs are trained in french style stuff now, but we have far too much mcdonalds type shit now instead of our traditonal greasy spoons

>mexican cuisine
a packet of doritos in a box with about 40 disgusting looking toppings

When you aren't being invaded.

You lost the war. Millions dead. Good job.

Do you know where your daughter is right now?

I love me some good American burger in a good restaurant when I'm in the US, but European gastronomy is superior (as it should because we have thousands of years of experience). You can't beat our cheese/wine, regional Mediterranean dishes in Spain Italy and Portugal are just delicious and overall the French cuisine alone could beat the American. I'm not saying American food isn't great, I've tasted New English seafood and it was quite an experience, and as you've mentioned your burgers (especially in Texas the meat was really good) are very tasty. It's just that our regional food here from the other side of the pond has gone through literally thousands of years of optimization.

Watch out Euro you might break your arm.

The story of the best burger i ever had.
> Go to Australia
> Browse super market
> See kangaroo patties
> Made kangaroo burgers
> They were fucking amazing

That greasy turd between to stale buns you call a burger looks like shit, i strongly suggest you pull your fat head out of your own ass.

>american food
>food
Disgusting.

Italy has nasty carb-filled food and the people are overweight. They have bad skin. All the carbs give them behavior problems, making them contentious and among the worst drivers on the planet. Even Ferrari's greatest driver was a German.
The degeneration of Italy corresponds with the time they began eating poisonous carbs and tomatoes, a poisonous plant.
It's probably the reason the Italians are so bad at war, which changed during the middle ages when they became the stomping ground of more able warriors.

Nah ur fat cuz of corn syrup and third world regulations on whats actually considered food

You do have some delcious food but thats only cuz of unnecessary fats and sugers and flavoring additives that would be illegal in most of the developed world

I would like to try American hotdog with relish one time. And then watch country burn in nuclear hellfire from minimum safe distance

>have you noticed how fat people eat a lot of calories in general? No of course not.
b-but it's m-my g-genetics a-user

the question is WHY fatties eat too much. I think it's because they develop insulin resistance through high carbs locking away calories

are you denying there is a link between obesity and high insulin? please provide me with some studies which disprove this

rural asians eat a lot of sugar and high fructose corn syrup in every meal and for snacks do they? why do you think asians are comparable to europeans anyway? there are many physical differences including hormone levels, and, importantly, asians evolved eating rice, euros evolved eating turnips, cabbage and meat. some dark asians evolved in areas with super high sugar fruit such as papya and mango. so, unsurprisingly they don't get the same problems

>fad
>cult
ohm your a shillfag using buzzwords to attempt to attempt to discredit

you know when the fatkins craze started going, sales of cereals and sugar in america went down by 6% and 10%? gee, I bet there is no industry that would want to see their sales fall by that much huh?

I've read some chemistry, proteins don't get turned into glucose, they get turned into amino acids

finally, I've tested it, and it works. I've been eating 1 or 2 meals a day and hardly feel hungry. even if my meals are more calories than an average one, they are still less that the 3 with carbs I used to have everyday

do we at least agree that the amount of carbs most people eat contain a shitload of calories? maybe 60% of total calories per day?

>we are all fat because our food is the best IN THE WORLD

You meant the calorie richest and greasiest food in the world

Looks good but honestly at some point it is important to grow out of your childish habits.

Eat shit Muhammad. Burgers are delicious.

You can eat that cancer in europe to fattard

if you said so ...

>”your food is grass-covered shit!”
and you show us shit covered with lettuce…

And don’t argue that it’s not shit please, it’s just been arranged and the picture has been doctored to look the best. But even with all that the fries look hideous. You could at least make some effort and show Tex-Mex.

maria is the only fucker eating healthy

I am a healthy american man and I eat burgers all the time and there's nothing wrong with me.

pic related, it's me

>most brit chefs are trained in french style stuff now
I must know know 15+ chefs in my city, only 2 of them are trained in that way. why are you talking out of your ass

relish is fucking disgusting.

Mustard on hot dogs...spicy mustard

You have no idea what flavor is, Burger boy

You won't even try monkey soup!
Don't knock it until you have tried it

>White people food have no flavor..

Um try again sweety.

hey, i eat peices of shit like you for breakfast! #magavened

>It's just that our regional food here from the other side of the pond has gone through literally thousands of years of optimization
where do you think the people who are americans came from you fucking retard? that's right, EUROPE! they brought the foods they liked, with your(and there) thousands of years of tweaking

jesus

>Nah ur fat cuz of corn syrup and third world regulations on whats actually considered food
corn syrup in everything, lots of sugar in ketchup, fizzy drinks and lost of other carbs

there, 2 is most of 15+

anyway, I mean that the french(and italian) style has had an influence on British cooking, garlic was never really a British ingredient, now it's in lots of things

>American thinks his food isnt shit.

You need meat for B12, tyrosin, phenylamine, tryptophan. Its dangerous for your body to omit meat completely.

i'll never understand this meme.
>White people food have no flavor..

1. then don't fucking eat it.
2. what are you doing in a white home anyways?

I was in USA few months ago. I have to say almost every meal i have had was delicious, but the portions were too big. Like, the childrens portion was basically same as adult portion here. No wonder so many americans are fat when you eat so much. But then again, it was delicious.

>Swedish user thinks his country isn't shit
Fuck off the only thing good that came from Sweden are its women.

>White people
>Being so bad at grilling that they mix meats
Confirmed a nigger

Covering rotten meat with tons of spice isn't what I'd considered 'flavors'.
Spicy to the point of numbing your taste buds: the nigger way too enjoy 'flavors'.
That's not what flavoring is about.

You can keep your burgers.

post the rooster testicles

>discard meat from fear of cancer
>proceeds to inhale city air
Made me laugh,thanks

How do you even fit those things into your mouth?

There you go.Had one last week.Delicious.

You squishy it together first, you don't fucking open your mouth open like an illegal's mouth for american cock.

>Americans believe this

Looks good. Would like to try one day. Hungarian food in general looks delicious as fuck.

the fuck are you

Ive been to the US, your best kind of food is french toast (lol the irony of that name) with some fresh fruit and maple syrup.
Burgers are good too, but generally not better than what we can get here.

You have no clue about the delicious kind of Italian and Spanish food you're missing out on, so please stop bullshitting.

>what is cutlery
You know,thats disgusting if you ask me.

Then all the sauce and salad and whatever else you stuffed in there will flood out.

Stupid americans, forgetting that theyr ancestors was European, truly an enlightned people. Who do you think left for America? The loons, the misfits, those running from their wife, religious sects and workless veterans.

I literally have to stave today because I'm out of money, and I get paid tomorrow.

At least I have 1 apple left ;_;

You should try angyalbögyörő(angels dick) too

You have to find a balance between squishing it, sure some of it will fall out sometimes but just grab a spoon or fork and fucking eat it anyway.

You would use a knife on a burger? Fuck off faggot.

sure man, america has a lot of diverse food because its a non-white utopia, which might be a hard pill to swallow. Regardless reminder that carbs and sugar are the jew of foods and keto is the redpill.

>snowniggers
>food or any kind of culture beside muh vikangz

I'd rather eat food for humans than eat a burger in the first place.But obviously,im not a nigger to eat with my hands.

Fuck off potato

>says this unironically while his taxes go to treating Jamal and his dying liver due to alcoholism and treating diabetes of poor BillyBob because of his national average weight of 300lbs

Thats because they eat ((cooked)) food. You have to eat meat raw preferably organ meat to get maximum health benefits with no downsides. However, even a ((cooked)) meat diet is better than a vegan diet.

Enjoy being sterile fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

We were busy surviving on harsh environment, and this explains the high iq of nordic people since we didint really have time to argue over which spice we going to use on these potatoes today.

You fat baiting bastard the only thing that's better about your processed slop is the portion size but in terms of flavour it looks like it has none. Drizzled in grease, bun not even toasted, hallal bacon to satisfy your masters its not even funny how cucked you poor bastards are.

Man tits or GTFO.

Cucks will tell you everything gives you cancer nowadays. Sitting, eating meat, etc.
Have fun with your shitty, boring life, at least you won't get cancer, am I right?

>Kekistan Flag
>Looks like it has non
>Proceeds to describe taste somehow
You really do need to fuck right off

Also,nothing better than a nice szarvaspörkölt from fresh,warm deer meat.

Sweden is shit, suck popsicles you little bitch

youtu.be/ngmqFGZGbQc

Salt sugar and fat