So are traps gay, Sup Forums?

So are traps gay, Sup Forums?

Traps are gay.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes kill yourself

Traps are gay.
Sometimes fucking a trap isn't gay.

That being said, having sex with a dyke is also very, very gay.

No

Do you even see them IRL? My only encounters are on Youtube and webcams, it'd take another generation to even entertain the idea.

Wheres that swedish 10 year old blonde trap? His parents should be in jail

If they aren't gays then who?

Gay shit senpai.

Traps are gay but that only makes it better

Reminder that homosexuals aren't interested in traps and don't want to become women. This one's on you breeders and the trannies.

Yes and no, most people are attracted to their over compensation of feminity. Being attracted to feminine things is not gay, but they are men and doing things with men is gay. In other words, avoid them and if you are having trouble then put them side by side with a real woman and you will lose attraction.

who is she?

Even Obama knows it.

Just embrace your bisexuality and stop worrying about gay and straight.

Whats the difference between a Trap and a girl?

The Dick, why is this such a common question on Sup Forums?

The Dick, the only reason why they like traps, is because traps only defined quality when measured against women,

is the dick.

Its fucking gay, the end.

Not according to science

They will be put to death. Not suitable for Pleasure Squad

((Science))? Don't you mean ((Psychology))?

That's why foot fetish is a red pill.

TRAPS NEED TO HIDE THEIR MAN-FEET.

depends on the intention. did you feel sexual attraction to them before you found out because they were really convincing, but then dropped them? not gay.

do you specifically look for them because of dick? gay.

only if they don't have tits

gays like men who like men for being men, and don't want to be associated with traps

This is why these slide threat ironic bait posters are wrong, they ask a question of individualistic definition and put it up to a collective whilst rejecting the idea that its gay at first to see whether or not it's acceptable to like traps. Its fucking not, Traps are just that, Traps. A fucking Trap is not a women, and the fact that you're attracted to the Trap after realizing its a trap intentionally seeking a trap, is clearly fucking gay. But this entire meme is nothing more than bait for the occasional JIDF subversion meme.

Kill yourselves weeaboo freaks

>Are traps gay
It depends, lets assume were talking about 2D level trap. For most part traps are nor gay

>Cuddling and handholding
Not gay
>Fondling
Not gay
>Kissing
Not gay
>Going below her waist
Gay

>But traps have dicks
Things that disregard the male area are completely heterosexul as traps are very feminine. Of course things concerning male parts are gay, its not rocket science.

Heres some logic

Trap != Woman
Trap == Man

Trap Feminque == Woman
Trap masculinity != Man

Whats the difference between a Man and a Trap? Nothing, any straight man can fucking wear makeup,

But the fact that you've already identified a Trap and are still lingering on the question confirms that you're gay. You're just trying to justify it by asking a collective body with a ironic bait posting meme on a fallen from grace Mongolian 2D basket weaving forum.

its a girl faggot

That's not science, that's hardcore word-spin.

They defined homosexuality not as the sexual attraction between members of the same sex, but as a "sexual arousal pattern".

The conclusion doesn't follow from the result. They changed the definition of a word. The conclusion is precisely what they found. Arousal patterns between men who like traps and men who like women are similar.

Doesn't surprise me, as a trap is guy that has done his best to -LOOK and ACT- like a woman.

You know this you'd fuck it on user, no need to hide it

Probably but if they look girly enough I'd still cum inside them with the force of 1000 suns.

Kill yourself hideous weeaboo manchild faggot

user, 2D traps are for most parts women with dicks. Youre kissing a woman with a dick attachion, its not gay.

>Flag

>inb4 it isn't relevant

Oh yes it is, this is nothing more than ironic shitposting.

It's ok to admit you like it user no on will ever know

its the current year. why does it matter if traps are gay?

Can you autistic ugly effeminate subhuman manchildren go back to your containment board? You are not welcome here

I met a convincing trap on a vidya once. Showed me her/his picture, looked like a girl, no makeup or anything, then told me he was a trans. Still had dick and recently started hormone stuff.

I entertained it for a bit, it was fun but idk if it would be something id be able to do seriously. My sister is lesbo and family doesnt care but i just dont really like guys personalities, tho cocks can be nice.

>xir is aware it looks like something out of silent hill series
>applies multiple filters and fucks with exposure
>still find itself repulsive even though it chose its own clothes/makeup/lightning
>GO GO GAUSSIAN BLUR

user it will feel so much better if you just accept yourself for who you are

kek

Hahahahaaha FAG

keep posting dead trannies, roach

I bet you are that autistic faggot swedish weeaboo freak. Kill yourself already you subhuman abomination. Fat ugly sperg

you forgot to add "own" to your containment board, friend. Sup Forums IS also a containment board. Also nice flag, coward.

ur moms a trap

Fat ugly hideous deformed weeaboo loser. People point at you and laugh in the streets. Just kill yourself you will never have sex you will always be a lonely weirdo

Don't be like than user. You know you like it.

Lol it's that butthurt tranny abomination again. Why haven't you killed yourself yet you circus freak?

>those feet
I don't think so tim

nope :^)

I sense a high level of sexual frustration in your post. You're still dreaming about sucking a large hard black cocks?

Biologically speaking? Of course, they're XY.

Sociologically speaking? Open to discussion. Who gives a fuck.

I enjoy your tears ugly weebuck subhumans. It's hilarious you can't go outside because you are too ugly/everyone makes fun at you. Now you don't even have your internet safe space where you can gay roleplay with the other pathetic ugly weeaboo faggots. Just kill yourselves now things are not going to get better.

Social sciences are soft sciences.
Only hard sciences can have a decisive word on something.

Kill yourself ugly weeaboo abortion. You will never be happy you will always be a laughing stock and pariah. How does that make you feel? Just kill yourself now to save 10 more years of misery.

Sauce?

Here enjoy

Quiet fag

I going to be honest here user you really seem like the angry one here

>wearing womens clothes and makeup somehow changed their gender

You are the mentally ill triggered sodomite posting your gay little images you saved from Sup Forums. It's like 4am in Amurica get a life ugly subhuman.

Its a spambot retard