What happens when african average IQ passes 100?

What happens when african average IQ passes 100?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10053977/The-Victorians-were-smarter-than-us-study-suggests.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4152423/
google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0ahUKEwiP5oj-2qHVAhVIvbwKHUEUDzIQFghDMAY&url=http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.945&rep=rep1&type=pdf&usg=AFQjCNE23wn0QFaBkAHo8mxlTqNZYgqIiQ&cad=rja
youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Flynn effect just seems like bullshit, am I supposed to believe the average European in 1900 was borderline retarded?

IF you think theres a hard IQ line for mental retardation then yeah.

Shouldn't even surprise you all that much, 95% of people back then lived for 35 years and did the same menial, repetitive work almost every day of their lives.

Hell freezes over

The average european in 1900 was very bad at solving IQ tests.
Over time we've gotten better at it. We call this phenomena the Flynn Effect.

we'll know that the chinkification is almost complete

They turn white.

Doesn't mean people are getting smarter. It means people are more educated than back then. I'm more interested in capability. As far as capability I doubt there's much change.

Well, certainly people are more capable of working with abstract data structures, because we all have computers in our pockets and on our desks.
However I imagine we are worse at abstracting space, because we don't need to read and follow maps as much.

Isn't change in IQ negligible after receiving education?

kek

They act normal? Idk

>Being this inept in history

The industrial revolution was well past being started in 1900, we had enough time to worry about politics for once. Most of all, we still do menial tasks

They'll stop coming to Europe

Maybe they'll finally start thanking us.

By the time this happens, the rest of the world will reach 4 digits IQ. Niggers will always be niggers...

>pigs will fly.

Is that what happened to Micheal Jackson?

Operation K.A.N.G.Z. commences and the glorious African Smpire is rebuilt

Ancient Romans had the capability of understanding computers even though they didn't have them. We have computers now instead of then because each piece of technology is an idea built upon another idea. Compiled knowledge. Technology changes. People don't. We're the same as we were thousands of years ago.

The world is a better place

IQ correlates with wealth, but it doesn't necessarily mean intelligence.

>The industrial revolution was well past being started in 1900, we had enough time to worry about politics for once
It was a completely lateral move though. People went from pushing a plough in a field all day to sowing, mining and building all day. Not exactly high IQ work.

What allowed greater engagement in politics was the free time afforded by improving conditions overall.

>Most of all, we still do menial tasks

Not nearly as menial as production line sweatshop work

>Increases will abruptly stop unlike in every other continent

You wake up from your delusional dream

>then africa is majority white

It won't

The Flynn Effect is junk science that relied on incorrect methodology, as you can't determine IQ based on other means than the IQ tests themselves.

Euros were just as smart 100 years ago as today. 1000 years ago also.

> as you can't determine IQ based on other means than the IQ tests themselves
Isn't that the effect? When you test people from today on century old IQ tests they end up with an average way above 100?

Why wold any black person thank a white person? why on earth a belgian scum? piss off tin tin.

the graph says gain, so is might be around 81 in 1920

IQ's change----if you actually believe in the meme's that get posted here.....you gonna have a rude awakening kids.

I smell something seriously funky going on with the methodology here. Technologically Europe is like night and day compared to the 60's, yet Africa, outside of south Africa, hasn't advanced since each country was granted independence, and in many, many ways they've gone backwards. The idea of the flynn effect is that we got "better" at solving IQ tests due to changes in society and technology, yet Africa hasn't really experienced those changes, and you're telling me their IQ has gone up at the same rate as the technological hubs of the world? Bullshit.

Let's not forget chinks are moving to africa

The flynn effect - so yeah you bothered to research it yeah cunt?

Whites will be in power again.

>yet Africa, outside of south Africa, hasn't advanced since each country was granted independence, and in many, many ways they've gone backwards
Stop this meme. Just like the rest of the world Africa is in the best state its been throughout its entire history.

More to the point consider this. What if high IQ's is a product of prosperity rather than the other way around?

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10053977/The-Victorians-were-smarter-than-us-study-suggests.html

>The slowing of our reflexes points to a decrease in general intelligence equivalent to 1.23 IQ points per decade since the 1880s or about 14 IQ points overall, researchers said.

Conditions that supress iq potential such as serious childhood illness and starvation are not present in the Caribbean. Guess their IQ.

Education has no effect on IQ. That's the accepted science.

>GDP growth equates to living standards

GDP growth in Africa began with Chinese expansion, creating cheap jobs with high productivity. The Africans are still poor and diseased, but they're working in Chinese-run mines for a pittance. Also, according to your graphs, the African IQ was growing in the 60's, yet the GDP didn't start growing until the 80's? If IQ was a result of prosperity then you should see the opposite happening.

>best state its been throughout history

What an utter meme. Africa's situation is thus: They have a massive population that is not supported by the hunter gatherer lifestyles of the majority of the population, as it has a low carrying capacity. Western aid is the only thing keeping the population boom going. Any productivity is the result of virtual slavery at the hands of the Chinese or shady companies. They can't even produce enough food to feed their people when they have all the tools handed to them on a silver platter. Your "flynn effect" meme is just that, a meme. The African's are not "more intelligent" or "better off," the world's just gotten slightly better at exploiting these semi-trainable apes an making them perform simple algorithmic tasks like carrying sacks up a hill.

Racists BTFO
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4152423/

>r-racists btfo.... right laffypole???

American psychologists association say that IQ is 75% heritable and the other 25% is larger due to chance provided children arnt suffering disease or starvation.

It's entirely genetic, which also fits well with the conditions we can see in various parts of the world. People with low IQ build shitty societies.

It's 85 and lower BTW.

>whites have went from 100 to 130
>negroids went from 40 to 80
W O W

pigs will fly

>I cite Meta study
>he cites me a Sup Forums post
are you retarded?

a Meta study about IQ tells you there is little evidence that genetics play a big factor in the difference between races pic related

and read the study I linked

It's stated in plane English in many sources that race is the most important factor. It's just inconvenient to the US.

Try to drop ideology for a while and just live your life.

Well the only explanation then is that Satan created "race" to divide man.

*plain

You know, that science is exactly what Goebbles meant by "Jewish science"

It's funny, as soon as that happened, Germany had a huge technological leap, including nuclear fission and space travel.

Both of which were "Impossible" according to leading (((scientists))) - space travel was impossible because - get this - air resistance increases at an exponential rate. Jewish scientists actually believed and published that - if you go faster, you will reach a cap before you reach space, because air will match fucking rockets.

Malnutrition

Just remember Israel has a average IQ of 90IQ

Do you know how to read? I said IQ Difference between races/countries/regions !! Not individuals

Is this kind of data generally accepted as accurate? I didn't know IQ had increased so rapidly. Asia gained 30 IQ points in 40 years? Also why is Oceania's data identical to the global data? Same colour too...

>Inb4 we separate Jews by ethnicity

If we did the same between English, Scots, Ulster-Scots, Irish, Welsh, etc - atleast one of them (probably Scots or Ulster-Scots) would show up significantly higher.

Race is the largest determining factor in the average IQ of a population. If you take a black person at random, that black person will at best on average be 15 points of IQ lower than another average white person.

You do pretty much need GDP growth if you want higher living standards

>The Africans are still poor and diseased, but they're working in Chinese-run mines for a pittance
They're less poor and diseased though and will give birth to children who'll live better lives than themselves and their grandparents.

>Also, according to your graphs, the African IQ was growing in the 60's, yet the GDP didn't start growing until the 80's?
That's GDP growth. It only really took off in the 80's but its always been positive.

>They have a massive population that is not supported by the hunter gatherer lifestyles of the majority of the population, as it has a low carrying capacity
>hunter gatherer lifestyles of the majority of the population
What

Beyond this I know you know this is bullshit. How could GDP growth almost double from 2% if over half the population was hunter gatherer?

>Western aid is the only thing keeping the population boom going
Hmm yeah that 3.2% of foreign aid as GDP that doesn't even entirely come from the west is what keeping Africa afloat.

>Any productivity is the result of virtual slavery at the hands of the Chinese or shady companies
Better than the alternative, every country has to go through a period of virtual slavery and sweatshops before prosperity.

Also IQ's are falling in France as their population becomes more African. Pretty funny.

>>I cite a meta study

I've seen studies showing IQ and skin color are correlated. I've seen studies showing that IQ and race are more correlated than IQ and relative poverty. I've seen studies that show that black children raised in white families barely outperform their fellow blacks from the ghetto. I've seen studies that show IQ regression towards the mean of both races in mixed race children. I've seen plenty of studies that utterly btfo everything you've spoken about, but let me just link you one study that will shut your fucking moronic mouth

google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0ahUKEwiP5oj-2qHVAhVIvbwKHUEUDzIQFghDMAY&url=http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.945&rep=rep1&type=pdf&usg=AFQjCNE23wn0QFaBkAHo8mxlTqNZYgqIiQ&cad=rja

Can you link me a study that race(without any other factors) determines IQ ?

Heritability doesn't imply genetic racial differences of the same order

Theres more than one factor influencing these things

IQ of 100 is by definition the average!

Moron

>thinks correlation means causation

Nothing I show you will convince you. You have an ideology.

Actually you are the moron.

Not according to the American psychologists association. They state they have carried out a large study and that only starvation and serious childhood illness can retard IQ. They also state it's 75% heritable and the other 25% they can't account for when starvation and disease are removed.

>implying IQ via biology isn't going down as the variables that were once required to survive/reproduce, i.e. intelligence, isn't required anywhere near as much as before

It's happening everywhere. Our built up knowledge base may have grown, but humans are only getting dumb.

Average IQ never passes 100

Everybody else will have average IQ in 140s (joos and gooks in 160s).

Ideology poisons your mind.

>weack comeback and no arguments provided

Kys subhuman. You're probably at best a papierli schwiizer

Lmao There is literally NO study that concludes Race causes low IQ or that certain races have low IQ because of their skin. And you tell ME that I have an " ideology"?

So you believe in something that is not supported by science, but I'm the one with an ideology. btw from you grammar, you seem to have low IQ :)

>fell for the higher IQ meme
Come on user you are better than this.

Not really true. High IQ people generally partner with other high IQ people. There are just a lot more dumb people due to the advances in technology reducing mortality.

The spread is likely increasing.

There's some kind of inflation thing going on. You'd have to believe that everyone in 1909 was pretty much mentally disabled. I think the number is only relevant for the time. I don't think it has anything to do with intellectual capability increasing. I'm willing to bet that any individual who took an i.q. test in the 20s would have a higher number in the 40s if they were retested even if they were legit retarded.

PS: it's actually the median, however that is the same as the average in a symmetric distribution

I'm pretty tired and typing on a phone. Nice insults though really make's you seem correct and not just a crazy person with an ideology. Every study shows that the average IQ of a race differs.

Black's have lower IQ's on average.

the IQ metric holds a mean of 100 at all times by definition. that chart is retarded.

but the entire metric is pseudoscientific anyway, like everything in the psychology field.

The lower number earlier in time is measured an a scale of today. If it were measured back then the median would be 100

Also
>Because of their skin
What.
Lmao.

>you do pretty much need GDP growth if you want higher living standards

GDP per capita is a rough indicator of living standards, not raw GDP, and even then it's misleading.

>They're less poor and diseased though and will give birth to children who'll live better lives than themselves and their grandparents.

No, no they're not. epidemics have increased since the advent of AIDS and the population has been growing linearly throughout this time. There's not enough food and they are dependent on aid

>Beyond this I know you know this is bullshit. How could GDP growth almost double from 2% if over half the population was hunter gatherer?

Because of foreign corporations using them to dig up diamonds and minerals. Their actual living standards haven't improved at all. This is how Africans obtain their daily sustenance: youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

>Hmm yeah that 3.2% of foreign aid as GDP that doesn't even entirely come from the west is what keeping Africa afloat.

Yeah, Africans are fed by manna from god, it's not like countries with billions of people need to grow crops or anything (see image: )

>every country has to go through a period of virtual slavery and sweatshops before prosperity.

Africa has not experienced one modicum of prosperity until the colonial era. They never built a nation, they never made a sail, they never crafted a plough, they never invented the wheel. From the plains to the deserts to the jungles they did not create a thing. The native Americans accomplished more in the span of 200 years prior to colonization than all of West African races did in their entire existence.

You're half wrong. See

Not one exists because your using socially constructed categories to determine these things. There's no biological rule by which you can determine how a mixed race person will identify. Your always dealing with socially constructed classes which are inherently heavily influenced by society.

I'm not saying that race 'doesn't exist' biologically however the race that is referred to in IQ differences is always a social construct.

>They state they have carried out a large study and that only starvation and serious childhood illness can retard IQ
So then it makes sense that as a country moves out of poverty and is able to prevent diseases which cause economic distress that they will increase in national IQ.

>They also state it's 75% heritable and the other 25% they can't account for when starvation and disease are removed
That doesn't mean the differences are 75% genetic though. Two individuals of vastly different backgrounds (European and African for example) should expect to differences primarily due to environment.

>Not really true. High IQ people generally partner with other high IQ people. There are just a lot more dumb people due to the advances in technology reducing mortality.
What exactly do you think my post was implying?

Yes, and? China had lower IQ than Europe and now they are higher same thing for japan

They say it's mostly not environment when starvation and disease and not accounted for.

Also other studies have examined the Caribbean where there is no starvation or serious childhood disease present in the population.

IQs are dismally low. They peak at 85. The IQ of black American's. Coincidence?

Het nid denkt, dass eis bruchsch. Checksch echt nid dases nid um de average IQ goht, sondern de durschnittlich IQ in Afrika? Vollgas behinderte siech.

They'll still be significantly below whites and still genetically predisposed to violence.

I know that, but these idiots believe that race is factor

No they don't. China only measures the IQ of the 3 richest cities. It's classical selection bias

>and now they are higher

I wonder why that might be. Surely couldn't have anything to do with all the sub-retardation level IQ Africans migrating in the last 20 or so years.

I doubt they had lower IQs than Europe. Europe was a dump back then too and now they are just a couple points higher. Good for them BTW. That doesn't upset me that a different race might be a little more intelligent than the average for my race.

Glory

Haha du mongo. Checksch nid wie IQ definiert isch. Hesch ke plan vo statistische methode.

Wait a minute... I thought education, environment..ect didn't matter only genes ?
Before migrant crisis
China was literally starving to death at that time

/thread
IQ is relative. 100 is the mean.

Europe never had starvation, plagues, wars, exterminations, slavery?

Ah ah ah ah ahhhhh!

I live in the poorest drug flooded white state and it still has a IQ higher than almost all of the nigger and spic infested states which I know isn't saying much.

Loss of melanin

Superiority of whiteness ensues

The 3 richest cities are likely to ATTRACT the higher achievers from the country. It's not the nice buildings raising the IQs of people around them.