Calexit

what do you people of Sup Forums think about calexit?

state of Jefferson ftw

Take Austin with you please dear god.

Texas here, we are waiting for you atheist commies to leave so when we also leave, we can officially declare war on your degenerate country.

Or they could all leave to Mexico, and we keep the state land itself.

Sounds like a great excuse to cleanse Cali of beaner/lib/faggot filth.

>Let a large landmass with nukes and nuclear defense leave the US and be controlled by antifa and latinos?
No Thanks

it's weird how it was mainly in the right's interests to get Britain out of a union of territories, whereas it's the left that want cali to leave a union of territories. why is this?

i love how you guys think im a cali :)

It can't happen soon enough. I can't wait to see that place turn into Venezuela 2.0 literally the moment they leave.

California here, the lefties are already leaving this shithole they built. The only CalExit that's happening is the idiots who support a corrupted Californian government to make this place too expensive to live. They moving to places like Oregon, Washington, Texas, Nevada, and Colorado to go ruin those states as well. If you're a resident of one of these states, mAke sure you send them back to where they belong.

What about me Lone Star brother? Not all of us are dick sucking Liberals.

SE Texan here, take Dallas too.

*points gun*
Pledge your allegiance to the Republic of Texas first.

Because the people that want to leave aren't American. They're Mexican nationals taking full advantage of Californian "Sanctuary cities" to avoid the law and dumbshit pampered liberals who hate Trump, ANYONE wanting to cecede from the Union should just fucking move away instead of trying to keep taking what isn't theirs

That was a russophile-funded moment of faggotry. However, I do support a new amendment allowing Texas, California, New York (and/or any other state that wishes it) to secede and close their borders to the flyover poors and the under-contributing welfare state southerners.

Do it.

>A conservative country that gives more tax money then it recieves leaves a more liberal collective
>A liberal state that gives more tax money then it recievea leaves a more conservative collective
When 2018 and 2020 swing the country back left, it goes from CalExit to Texit.

Pull the trigger faggot my allegiance belongs to America as a whole.

Why does Dallas have tons of blacks in their downtown? Fort Worth isn't even close to being as shitty as Dallas. What's worst is if you aren't with a bunch nigs, you are with a lot of upstuck hip faggots in uptown. Dallas' suburbs can stay though. Dallas is what makes the metroplex moderately republican, without it, we would probably be the biggest and only republican metropolitan area.

*shoots*
Americuck

>Democrat in office
Texas threatens to leave
>Republican in office
California threatens to leave

This is not a new cycle.

>Lefties
>Belong

Did you see the poll that was done in Texas, which showed that about 40% of Texans would support secession if Hillary were elected? Would that not have been a larger percentage than Californians that support secession?

I am an American. I would support Calexit and quietly keep both citizenships. Your thesis is stupid, and you are quite retarded.

Ceding clay to commie faggots, LMFAO

Texas sux you poo poo pants Kentucky is the best state in the union

Does your state give more than it receives?

Let them do it, immediately declare war, and do a modern day Sherman's march in LA, SF, and Oakland.

They would die. The fucking state relies on water from Colorado, and would get cut the fuck off..

i honestly dont care, other states are full of doo doo faces

el dorado county reporting in

You mean Nevada, right user? Riiiiiiiight?

Hope it happens so I can purge commie faggots and spics trying to leave the Union.

I'll help them pack

Arizona takes nearly all of that these days, and we now ship from NorCal, plus have a deal with Oregon and Washington. Beyond those inconvenient facts, we have desalination excess capacity and are building more

>what do you people of Sup Forums think about calexit
don't these people remember that a war was specifically fought for some states trying to claim independence?

Better dead than red I say

>state
Kentucky is not even a state
The only thing it contributes to the union is inbred white trash and bourbon.
>to be fair the bourbon is typically pretty fucking good

I think you're conflating a secession process with a revolution. That's okay. You were born after we stopped funding education properly.

Man I wonder who can be behind this post...

>White
approve

yeah im drinking that shit right now and im beyond fucked, we are proud non pee pee undies

Once again, secession would only be sought after it was added as an amendment to the constitution. We're not some shit-tier dying slave economy state, and um... yeah, secession would probably look more like an enhanced autonomy with a trade deal and limits on immigration from the remaining United States (residence permits and work visas required past 90 days, etc.).

Summon the ritual. Lincoln has some unfinished rebels to sort out.

>Implying no military retaliation from US government
>Implying no Red county militia activity
>Implying no internal sabotage from Red county

You are trying too hard Goldberg.

good explanation, but I'm not sure if it will "swing" like you explain. some people are too set in their ways

Sorry, Colorado River, and the tributaries from Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. They also buy a lot of water from Nevada outright. Didn't mean to exclude anyone, I just woke up.
California is overpopulated and is not capable of meeting it's own water needs. The greedy fucks do not let the Colorado River make it to the Pacific any more.
If they were to exit and lose Federal water subsides for agriculture, the massive quantities of poor would die. WTF! I Love Calexit Now!

>doesn't know what we do to secession movements
We'll make it a revolution and then we'll put them in the ground.