Hello Sup Forums it's Matt from buzzfeed here, I am currently writing an article about Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums it's Matt from buzzfeed here, I am currently writing an article about Sup Forums, specifically the Sup Forums board. If you have any comments please leave them below and who knows, your comment might even be featured in my article!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo
youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw
youtube.com/watch?v=JlqgOAuGzOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feature this, faggot.

I can't see why those terrible, White Islamophobic racists are upset at the enrichment caused by these magnificent Muslims. Murder, mayhem chaos, rape and other such multicultural, diverse experiences are wonders to behold and make our drab lives more exciting and livable. After all what can make life more livable than slaughtering people left and right?

Luckily, voters such as in France recently, and a few months ago in Austria and Holland, voted for more enrichment by voting for candidates who want enrichers to invade, sorry, immigrate to their countries. Luckily we can thank democracy and our intelligent white brethren who are letting these superb incidents to be happening more and more. Won't it be nice to read in the not too distant future that an extinct white race once ruled over Europe and let itself be willingly wiped out while having a big smile on its face and blood over every other part of its body.

Fake and gay

Please let your faggot lefty audience that traps are not gay and 2D girls are better than 3D girls

Youre a larping neckbeard faggot

Traps are not gay.
I have proof.

Hi Matt! I guess I'll be the "nice" one here!
There is a common misconception that Sup Forums is a board of fat, white, male virgins. This is simply not the case!!! I am one of the many females who visit pol and participate in threads here due to the ever increasing PC environment in which merely stating an "unpopular opinion" (like supporting trump etc.) can get yourself put in physical danger from radical groups such as "ANTIFA". I will honestly state that I dislike your organisation due to some of the garbage it puts out (especially the video where they paint with period blood!) and just the general bias in the "news" reporting. I do hope you cover us fairly (though I know you probably won't and just spew buzzwords & race bait). If you want, I can link you to my discord server (over 50 members worldwide!) we are a tight knit community originally brought together during the fiasco back in October last year when Jullian Assange's internet was severed. I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to talk to you so you could gather more info on the types of people who visit here!

Hi, Matthew. Niggers are not humans. They are a different specie. They are animal. Fauna. Run with that, Matt.

Hi Matt, Russia hacked the election by forcing northern union workers to vote against Hillary. You heard it here first.

Not everyone here is a racist.

It's simply the place News breaks on the internet. If you want to see what the world is talking about tomorrow, or in a month, check pol.

But for real, Bill Clinton is a rapist.

You suck Redwood tree sized cocks, faggot

amazingly, you're not a fat, white, male virgin, but a fat, white female virgin

I just want you to know when the race war kicks off we will kill you

It's 4 am, matt.
Please go to bed.
Making videos about Sup Forums will not broaden your audience.
Get some sleep

>Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums

dick pics or gtfo

Buzzfeed is for niggers

Are you both trying to out Shitpost an Aussie?

You both should know that's not how it works!!!

Even though it is obvois bait. Hey Matt, go back to circlejerking with your sjw pals.

Is this new pasta? There are no girls on the internet.

faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggo

You're but a useful tool.

>Buzzfeed
gave me cancer

its click bait, gratuitous, Muh Feelings
shit-tier

OP, what do you have to gain by posting obvious bullshit?

This is your only chance. You have to tell your audience, and convince them, that they Jews must be gassed.

>Matt
Typical, probably white too
We need more women in journalism
You should be fired

>If you have any comments
Race war now

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Jews do NOT have high IQ. The average IQ in Israel is 95. They are successful because they are very faithful to their evil group.

I bet he spends most of his time oppressing the other workers at Buzzfeed with his skin.

>media

Someone should post some Hillary Clinton red pills.

Also, this picture should zinger your ProGay agenda.

Also, Gay people account to 52% of the HIV population in the United States.

Matt
Dive back into that syphilitic career rape room you call Buzzfeed and fuck off. When you've been used up and your mind is nothing but a twitch from the self destructive social cancer you've perpetrated we'll be here ready to deprogram you. Go back to your "top 5 tampons" articles. You're not ready.

Two genders, two terms, two scoops, and two large cheeks. No Homo

JORDAN PETERSON IS A SHAREBLUE SHILL

Wow really makes u think, I don't understand how you faggots keep jerking him off.
Gotta make that 600k patreon shekels a year + 200k autism bucks from THE GREATEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD!!! PSYCHOLOGY!!!

Juden Peterson is a crypto kike and you goys know it

VIDEO PROOF THAT JORDAN PETERSON VERBALLY ABUSES HIS COWORKERS AT THE NIGERIAN STATE UNIVESITY!!!!!!!!

Wow really makes u think, I don't understand how you faggots keep jerking him off.
Gotta make that 600k patreon shekels a year + 200k autism bucks from THE GREATEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD!!! PSYCHOLOGY!!!

VIDEO PROOF THAT JORDAN PETERSON VERBALLY ABUSES HIS COWORKERS AT THE NIGERIAN STATE UNIVESITY!!!!!!!!

australia is god's shitpost

Another Evil Liberal meme.

Nah, it's for pale, effeminate hipster men and dangerhairs.

Why does Buzzfeed even exist. Gased.

>Be featured in my article!
k.

White people are the master race.

I've got nothing better to do.

Tits or gtfo

Why are most of your "writers" (list makers) and editors white women? What happened to diversity?

Hi Matt, welcome to Sup Forums here's a web of a guy shooting a nigger in the face. now fuck off we're full

Your boomer parents and melinnial friends are the greatest threat to our country since Stalin.
I am X. Trump is my leader. I'd rather see him burn it all to the ground than live in your fucked up ideal world of Utopian bliss.

You're a pop-cultural establishment lover, pushing down the working class and counter-culture until it boils over!
Your identity politics is the reason why there is division in the world, we hold you responsible!

I am the hacker known as Sup Forums

I do not mean to spam, but I could not help leaving this thread without this:

MUD

Hi Matt posting from phone.

So transparent. Sad.

>Not everyone here is a racist

Everyone naturally is, fuck off shitskin

This. Buzzfeed, Huffpo, and Salon literally handed Trump the presidency.

Your OP denotes your article being as oblivious to Sup Forums as your entire organisations obliviousness to the fact that you are becoming more irrelevant by the day.

>Pay proper money for your journalism you battery farmers.
>Stop trying to molest the BBC

Shut up cunt. An artist is trying his work

Ok so a black approach a jew and call him moneyrobber and the jew reply with nigger.

wich one isthe racist according to liberal media?

give me attention bitchtits

SERVICE MY BOOTS

It's bait, don't pay attention to it