Is it only us Westerners who care about animal rights?

Is it only us Westerners who care about animal rights?

We're the only ones taking in niggers.

fpbp

If by westerners you mean white people then yeah it is. The only time you see shitskins protesting for animal rights is because they see it as a way at getting back at evil whitey and his corporations.

That file name.

Just cause there are gonna be 100s of posts saying "bulgayrians are fucking savages, nuke them all" ,know that the whole spinning ritual lasts like 10 seconds and the dog is completely unharmed, in fact it gets the blood pumping through his body and increases his lifespan.

Also, this thing only happens in 2 or 3 villages near the Turkish border anyway.

>blame the turks
every time

What's the point of spinning the dog?

I think it's only North America and Australia at this point. I spent 3 months in Europe and I noticed over there everyone always kicks dogs and cats on the street.

I was in London and there was a dog tied up out the front of this pub and people would walk past it and kick it same as in Spain and France they have a lot of stray cats and people would throw rocks at them to concuss them then grab them by the back lags and spin them around like a helicopter then plow their head into concrete then swing it around and throw it as far away possible.

also, dogs are literally niggers

>Stupid
>Aggressive
>Hump your gf
>Have a bigger dick than you

It's called having a culture. Something, which you serbshits don't understand.

kek, if that's culture i'm glad we don't have it

>us westerners
>hides flag

How is that culture

Yeah, you have things to be proud of

How is it not?

Heh, funny thing you chose that picture, it was proven to be a fake one, staged for western media

But you're right, we definitely have other things to be proud of

>when your retarded son talks to you

I don't condone those stupid rituals. Dogos are our only allies in this fight with scum.

Niggers
>no intelligence or empathy
Asians
>no empathy, but high discipline
Spics
>???
Whites
>high intelligence and empathy
Jews
>high intelligence, fuck knows where's their empathy
So yeah, pretty much.

It's barbarism. You're not better than a monkey. Understand?

>implying westerners care about animals

What didn't you understand,maggot?

the whole spinning ritual lasts like 10 seconds and the dog is completely unharmed, in fact it gets the blood pumping through his body and increases his lifespan.

Also, this thing only happens in 2 or 3 villages near the Turkish border anyway.

Shut up gypsy, you're making us look even worse.

>picture

there is a video

Bulgarians are a bit weird, tbqh.
I'm not saying they're necessarily bad people, but they seem different from other Europeans, even from neighbours like Serbia.

Tbh, when i was in Bulgaria they all seemed like a typical Balkan shit, we didn't even bother to talk in English, only Serbian and they understood us perfectly. Although they indeed were a little bit darker than us

Sure, there are lots of similarities, but they have their own quirks.
>shaking head L-R to say yes
>setting themselves on fire to protest
>pop-stars that look like some trannies from central Asia (pic related)

>we didn't even bother to talk in English
That's because they usually can't speak it.

>>shaking head L-R to say yes

this was a major issue
>do you want some smelly fish in a pencake?
>What? Shake left-right as a no
>she puts the fish in a pencake

>That's because they usually can't speak it.

In tourist places they know basic english, mostly

If you eat animal products you do not care about animal rights.

>to the mooooooon

It's true, be selyandur, learn a bit about these things, instead of whining. God knows what rediculous shit you believe in.

Europe is not the same as it was before muslim hordes arrived.

>us

take off that meme flag, faggot! no one in the western world calls each other... "westerners"

POO IN LOO detected.

Muslims arnt stopping flooding real world they also flooding virtual world.

It's a Turk living in Germany
see: >blame the turks
No German would defend Turks.

>fucking Kirkorov picture
Why? Why did you use it?

>animal rights

I agree with not torturing animals needlessly, but framing this stance as some sort of civil rights struggle for dogs or some shit is retarded

OK, so apparently he's Russian. I used it because I saw him on some posters in Bulgaria, which also says about what flies there.
Pic related is Bulgarian, though.

I think westerns seem to value the lives of animals more than most for sure. Although big groups of Indians adore certain animals

fuck off and die Mohammed

hope you die by an IDF missile strike for that one

India hindus

That's the statue of a stray dog in Moscow's subway

>White people caring about animals Fuck off faggot only us true Aryans Indians are compassionate enough to care for animals and all races of humans

reminds me of the hachiko statue infront of the tokyo station ... just saying

nah, he lives and works in Russia, but he is not Russian
i don't know what the other Vasily complaining about