The End Approaches

metro.co.uk/2017/04/08/theres-nothing-wrong-with-going-down-on-someone-when-theyre-on-their-period-6562456/

Don't mind me, just sharing another day in Britain.
This newspaper gets read by almost everyone in London.
Please destroy us. Bludgeon our faces in. Punch is in the tits. Kill us with your kind boots please sir.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c
metro.co.uk/2017/04/08/theres-nothing-wrong-with-going-down-on-someone-when-theyre-on-their-period-6562456/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What am I missing?

Seems like just another pointless article. Are you mad that they are publishing half-assed drivel, or do you have some problem with taking a refreshing dip in the red sea?

every fucking day

if this is freedom I don't want it

going down on women at all is major bitch beta move

>inb4 a bunch of faggots say they love making women cum
no one gives a shit, women couldn't care less if they cum at all, it's all a meme, all you do is lose respect and power

when will the jews stop toying with us or rather when will we stop accepting their racemix fuckery?

Metro is owned by Soros btw.

>the pictures in the article

The only thing worth a damn in Metro was the cartoon with the goth bird and that's gone now, so it's not worth a fuck anymore

Somebody needs to try a little big black D. Then you will see what the fuss is about

Sorry but there really isn't.
My gf is obese and because of this, she can't control her discharges during her period, and the period blood often mixes with poop stains from her bum. She also has some 'obesity herpes' which are like a red rash from her sweat that taste acidic. I still eat that pussy because it feels good even when she is on her period. It doesn't matter how you please a woman, as long as you can do it.

Lol you're a fucking cuckold m8
To the chubby jew

what a fucking faggot

Reminder

The original, before this spaghettinigger edited it.

Notice brown hand

What are you talking about

Just die already ya fokin old slag. Ya fuckin old cunt England m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c

Yar fokin done England m8.

Why do english women love shitskins so much?

It's ok if it's with your wife. But otherwise yeah.

>pasting the edit over the original

smooth

>Free speech and freedom of the press absolutely could never backfi-

>pasting the edit over the original
How do we know it's not you doing it?
How about you link to the article if you wanna prove something.

you do know red wings have been a thing for a long ass time right?

mate next time don't share

Here's the article, guess what m8, u got sorted. You got sorted m8, you editing cunt. Lying slag.

>metro.co.uk/2017/04/08/theres-nothing-wrong-with-going-down-on-someone-when-theyre-on-their-period-6562456/
>all the pics are white woman with brown man
really fires up my neurons

>

Genocide is never your fault unless you lose.

>have your photo in some Getty Images image database
>gets used for an article describing menstrual oral

a ha ha ha ha.

Carpenter ants eat soft and rotting wood. When enough of the tree is consumed it becomes unstable and will collapse. The ants then find a new tree.

BBC is a myth

>author from article
>158 pages of articles
>25 per page
>literally has written 3950 articles for metro
>this is the extent of a woman's ability to write after writing 4000~ articles

Thank you, that desperate diversity appeal was probably the most cringe of the article

You're reply to a jew who doesn't care if what he said is true or false, nor what you said. The aim of that post, probably of the entire post, is to upset the reader. We'll all know full well what those images are implying.

why didn't you archive this shit and then post the archive link? Instead you hope we'll take the clickbait. fuck off ya cunt.

I made it more appealing for you.

>Going down on a women

Well no problem

>While on period

Ae these idiots crazy? Holy shit my own gf doesnt even want to have sex bcause she say:"user there is so much blood there and it stinks because of the blood"
Yes virgins period blood doesntsmell good because of the dead cells inside the blood. Normal blood fromw wound has a simple metallic blood characteristic smell but period blood is just fucking nasty.
Jesus Christ whats next? Tingling my asshole after i took a shit with her tongue should be normal?

There's nothing wrong with rubbing one out when you're on the rag you cunts. There's no need to make eating your blood clots a popular thing

Nice editing.

Here's the original.

>alpha male
>giving oral
pick one

Oh no! Interracial relationship! My only weakness!!

Make some religious symbols of people /pol doesn't like on the evil, add some Ben garrison style add on, like a candle holder or spinning top, and then caption it with something like, drinking the menstrual jew. Then victory in this thread is declared.

>That poll at the end.

Abort!

Ein guter Pirat sticht auch ins Rote Meer.