Should the unemployed be allowed to vote?

If they can't hold down a job and demonstrate their worth as men, why should we give them any say in running the country?

A lot of really dumb people have employment.

Unemployed, yes.
Non-tax payers, no.

no, if you don't contribute to society then you should have no power to change it

This is only valid if the government guarantees reasonable and livable jobs for every single person who wants one. Otherwise you're tying the ability to participate in the governmental process with the ability of private business to hire.

>If women can't demonstrate their worth as men why do we give them any say?
muh freedom

You're missing the point. Employment inherently suggests you as a man are capable of doing more than latching onto the teat of the administrative state.

>Anarcho capitalist
You are correct, though.

Technically unemployed because I have shittons of money. Why do you think I do not contribute?

Obviously they should be able to vote. What if political reasons are what hinders their ability to find a job? You're talking about the potential starting point of a sort of exponential failure.

One vote for every $10,000 of tax paid multiplied by your IQ. That would sort shit out right away.

didn't think about that. maybe a rule where you have to have worked for a certain amount of time to gain the right to vote, obviously people who are retired would be able to vote

No vote for public sector workers or people who get gibs

Democracy isn't real.

We'd first need a better intelligence system. IQ vaguely works, but past a certain point (50 points or so from average) it loses accuracy because the people writing the tests can't make questions for it.

why slaves like you should have a say?

Work is for chumps. You are not contributing a thing to society by punching in to some bullshit job stacking shelves, serving coffee, cold calling people to scam them or even working as a master of the universe in a bank.

Even doctors only do that stuff for the cash and the gash.

Civic duty and "muh employment" have nothing to do with each other, its just that poor unemployed scum tend to leech off the state as well as being the source of all the crime in society.

Still has flaws. Just tie it to making a net tax contribution over the last election cycle.

The Amish are unemployed. Mr."Deus Vult" Should people whom circulated criminal paper money, be allowed to vote?

So long as I get 10 times more votes than someone with a normal IQ I dont really care if it is 100% accurate or not.

As for those that are 50 points below average. They probably wont get any votes anyway.

Because unemployment could be temporary.
But your retarded edgy behavior is for life.

The Amish shouldn't be able to vote then. Why should we listen to them?

>whom circulated
Learning English is often a pre-requisite for jobs in America, Juan Pablo.

If committed of a crime then number of votes gets multiplied by 0.

Should the employed be allowed to vote? They unmanfully surrender themselves to their master, and shamefully reach for the scraps he throws to them. Why should we give them a say in running the country?

My point is at 50 above average you can claim you have 200 IQ (look it up, people do it). And there's no limit, so any number is technically possible.
What I propose is a scale from 0-200 with 200 being peak ability in all areas of the brain and 0 being rock bottom. People would tend to fall in the middle, but no set average. A better way to test this would be using brain scans while doing exercises.

Only those who pay more into taxes than they receive in benefits should be allowed to vote, with certain caveats such as:

Military or civil service

Having had 3 white children

15 years without any criminal convictions of any type, not even misdemeanors

If you fulfill any of those requirements, then you should be allowed to vote. Perhaps you should be allowed to vote 10 times.

Because the country should be the master of the masters.

Many people who voted Trump did so because they wanted a job.

Then the young will out vote the old, the test was designed for schoolchildren.

Why the jacket must be so tight that when buttoned it stretches and wrinkles? This current slimfit fad is fokking embarrasing.

Why are you fixating on men. Anyway when you come to the realisation people have employment for being whores you will question your thinking.
Part of the problem with today is really trash people have too much influence and are earning money, somehow despite being trash.

t. fatty

Then your system has no right to govern Pennsylvania.
Wow typos proved me wrong.

This is what i wanted to aim at.
user is saying that by having a job you are proving yourself.
In a society in which stupidity is prided, being stupid would also prove yourself.
There is no one definite standard by which you can determine who is eligible to vote or not. Even with a test that determines your political knowledge and knowledge of history, while a good metric, should not be put in place.
People without a job should have their say as well for sometimes it might be a problem thats beyond em ( Affirmative action, gender quotas, diversity quotas ).

If voting was only for university + would you put the vote of a white male who got there legitimately or one of those black men that managed to get into harvard by writing, black lives matter a hundred times or one who wrote a rap song.

The future will outvote the past. Good system then!

A test of common logic should be implemented, if its correct your vote counts if not gtfo

no, people are made unemployable as a way of destroying them by the state, areas of countries are destroyed with unemployment such as certain areas of birmingham which coincided with the introduction of immigrants.

rotten boroughs when they existed elected a jewish prime minister in the 1800s against the popular will (bejamin disreali) who was very close to the rothschild's and his successor was assasinated.

Pretty much this.

More precisely:

If you receive more from the system than you put into it, you are not allowed to vote.