>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>Arsal Jul23
imgur.com/a/KFke0

Developments Jul23
>Tiger forces within 40km of Dez with major gains in s. raqqa governate
>Syrian army and Hezbollah crush terrorists at Lebanese border- liberate Jorud Flitah
>Operation towards Suknah ongoing, Hilltops in T3 station liberated.
>Hezbollah mil. media: Large military groups of nusra raise 6 white flags signalling surrender
>Lebanese Army kicks off Qalamoun offensive, Syrian jets attack
>Tiger Forces advance 5 km through IS-held territory in S Raqqa
>SAA declared media blackout, incl social media
>SAA beat back IS assault in SE Homs(near Iraq border), IS took 3 POW's & armament
>Raqqa: SDF claims 40% of city
>Trump to end lavish CIA support for ‘moderate’ anti-Assad forces in Syria
>al-Zenki group changes sides from HTS to Ahrar al-Sham, while others leave Ahrar al-sham & join HTS
>RuAF takes out IS HQ in E Hama
>SAA and rebel forces exchange artillery and missile fire in Latakia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_centrism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactionary
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-marching-deir-ezzor-new-village-captured/
almasdarnews.com/article/dozens-detained-ankara-protest-imprisoned-teachers/
youtube.com/watch?v=agWsEyx4Xpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO CATALONIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

that shit looks like the next far cry

I don't think the frenchies are brave enough for it.
Besides, Far Cry works best in jungles, not deserts.

How long until DeZ?

soon

Far cry 2 and 4 were the best. pagan min and the jackal did nothing wrong.

DEZ WILL BE LIBERATED IN SEPTEMBER

Anyone who has chosen sex with crazy Rakyat chick over their friends in FC3 needs to jump off a cliff.

Unironically very soon now.

50 kms from DeZ hype

frenchie ?
the game is developped by canadians
>inb4 french canadians
still not really france

>we live in an age where you can virtually download and 3d-print ANYTHING

Is kilomeme back on the menu, boys?!

Will it be a bigger happening than the liberation of Aleppo?

Agreed, 3 was cringy
>we wuz ancient warrior n shieeet

By Christmas inshallah

wasn't there one where you hunted mammoths and shit?

is he baneposting irl as CIA?

dont jinx it dude.

i use to find 2 to be really crap
then i watched Apocalypse now and it became my favorite movie
the i realized how full of references to AN/HOD and i began to love it

tempted to get a chinky 3d printer, convince me otherwise.

That's far cry primal

I found 2 was quite boring

The only Far Cry I've enjoyed so far was blood dragon

>#SAA & Tribal Fighter Forces led by Tigers Liberate ~500 km2 south #Raqqa CS, Fire-controlling Ghanim Ali - Bishri Triangle

Via Syrian MoD

never trust chinkshit

French Canadian are the biggest SJW KEKS.

>TFW thq died

F

>not at all, on the political compass one can have centrist views but the policy one wants can be radically different to the current status quo in any given country

The "center" of any political compass is the center of the current Overton window.
In that sense, the centrist views are always what is currently the pop culture view.
Not necessarily what the political situation is, if government lacks behind popular opinion, but almost always they will coincide, since such differences auto-correct in democracies.

no, it'll be a glorious bloodbath with most jihadist subhuman casualties having entry wounds in their backs for running away

$1500 is a good tier one

>Will it be a bigger happening than the liberation of Aleppo?
Dont know about you guys but for me yes. Eliminating one of the last major hub of ISIS activity in Syria. Liberating the the Druze and boys from that hell they have been besieged in for the last 4 years.

I missed your request m8

But some chinkshit is k, my KZ earphones are great and 90% of drone shit is chinky but quality.

meme box spotted on the Lebanese side

>500km2

Wat

remember the DeZ and Palmyra cats

nah it's perfectly fine your pic was far more on point

>is he baneposting irl as CIA?

>Implying

20Kmx25km
not that huge

how much of Syria does Assad control IRL? 25%? Sad!

Syria as a whole has 185180 square kilometers

You forgot your burgerproxy.

but the aggregate nature of the political compass would allow one to say they want to, for example, exterminate jews but allow all drugs and the authoritarian-libertarian axis would stay in the middle.

MY point is that if someone gets centrist on political compass doesn't mean you know their exact policy. If there were more axis, for each single policy question, then yes you are absolutly right. But not if it's just economy and social

>but the aggregate nature of the political compass would allow one to say they want to, for example, exterminate jews but allow all drugs and the authoritarian-libertarian axis would stay in the middle.

Oh yeah, of course. I don't think of it that way. I don't call myself "right" for example. I say I have this right view, this left view, etc.
I think in terms of policies, not overall political package. If anyone thinks he is all-rights or all-left on all possible issues, that must be a very deluded person.

The map doesnt include tha dalah-dhakila village and it is still uncertain if SAA controls the desrert in front of the kurdish frontline

You have to realise that most of Syria is a completely barren wasteland, like a desert. Control measured by square meters is misleading. That giant desert could have just a few ISIS members somewhere within it, and hunting them down is obviously impractical, much better to just protect the built-up areas. Relevant measures are how many of the urban areas he controls and how many ISIS members are still estimated to be in the country.

why is ISIS only fighting the government and letting the Kurds take Raqqa without a fight???

in general a conservative/centrist method of governance inst inherently bad in practice its just that in the west "centrism" is snonamous with the two main parties in the country

so having centrist views isnt bad but "western centrism" ie two part system where both parties are the same
is absolute cancer

Having "centrist" views means you don't have radical views. These can be reactionary (we should go back to X) or progressive (we should advance to X).
If you don't have such views, if you think the systems are fine and we just need to adjust them a bit to improve them, then you are a centrist.

New thread, new Coalition grill! Go Assad! Go Russia! Go Hezbollah! Go! Go!

Didn't ISIS take back Raqqa Old City?

Try the German system, we managed to make 4.5 parties have the same views.
90% of electable parliament would make Merkel Chancelor again, so much choice

>supporting hezboallah
>literally "the political party of allah"
>the most sharia to ever sharia the earth

pls go

So what if you mix-match views from different sides of the political spectrum based on what you think works and is good and also seek to enforce those views onto reality?

>Try the German system, we managed to make 4.5 parties have the same views.

Don't half your parties have "center" in their name lel.
Also aren't you ran by a party literally called The Christian party?

>just talking about FC2 and Apocalpse now
>want to listen to "the end" b the doors
>search up Apocalypse now
>"Apocalypse now game" pops up in suggested search
>W T F.Jpg
>when there making a game
please no

((((Christian)))) ((((party))))

See Its how I view things, I put individual policies on the compass, not collections of policies.
But for most people, they want to think all their views sit on one point, because they can't sit down for 30 minutes and actually consider what their views are.

Isn't that radical centrism?

> you don't have radical views
you can also be a radical centrist and always push for the status quo no matter what
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_centrism
it's not because your decision is to not move that it means you can't be reactionary

>being this bluepilled

Reactionary is movement backwards. I think all the way back to monarchy in most cases.

>Reactionary is movement backwards
no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactionary
it's about being always against change wether it's progressivist or conservatist

>literally just a Muslim political party with a vaguely social conservative ideology that is prominent for opposing persecution of Christians
>literally even privately operates welfare programs because it's not that bad
Come on.

you might be the only dixie i know that isn't an interventionist fed on neocon kool aid

how fucking incompetent is the SDF?

I don't know when, but I do know that the lift of DeZ siege will be shadowed in the mainstream media by some unexpected attack, this time by the FSA. Just when DeZ siege is about to be lifted the entirety of Idlib Jihadee army will start pouring south in a (((weird))) suicidal campaign. If not that than my guess would be that mysterious rebel forces will appear to push SAA away from Iraqi border so that that would be the news of the day.

You seriously underestimate the difficulty of urban combat.

>shia's
>muslim
they're all kuffar. wot?

>the most sharia to ever sharia the earth
sure but they also garner support from christians in the arab world, as well as have christian troops fighting in syria.

kuffah*

I doubt anything on significant scale would happen without russian aerospace forces detecting it and taking a suitable course of action

>BREAKING: DeZ Siege lif-
3 SCOOPS!?!?!?
>DOOOHANLD DRUUMPF

Can you guys imagine the hype when the SAA and its allies reach Dez? I can't wait.

>Syrian Army marching on Deir Ezzor, new village captured
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (2: 35 P.M.) – The Syrian Armed Forces carry on a full-scale military operation to reach the eastern city of Deir Ezzor amid intensifying battles against the Islamic State.

Led by the SAA’s elite Tiger Forces, the government troops Al Salam Alaykum town located to the Sabkhawi, which was recaptured 2 days ago.

The striking advance made by the Syrian Army comes amid massive ISIS collapse, where jihadists retreat to their bastions along the western bank of the Euphrates.

Meanwhile, government forces, led by the 5th Legion, took over new points and hilltops en route to ISIS stronghold of al-Sukhnah in the Syrian Desert.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-marching-deir-ezzor-new-village-captured/

Easily the best kilomeme

Kuweiris overhyped and inevitable.

Aleppo prison was far better, niggas literally crying and people looking out from the prison with ratty uniforms and long af beards looking shocked. A true lifting of a siege.

>Dozens detained at Ankara protest over imprisoned teachers
BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:35 P.M.) – Police turned water cannons and pepper spray on protesters decrying the arrest of two Turkish teachers in Ankara on Sunday.

Dozens of people were detained as tensions rose between police and protesters.

Academic Nuriye Gulmen and teacher Semih Ozakca were arrested about two months ago for going on hunger strike after losing their jobs under the Turkish emergency decree.
The decree was adopted after the failed coup against the Turkish president Erdogan that took place in July 2016.
almasdarnews.com/article/dozens-detained-ankara-protest-imprisoned-teachers/

they're just pushing without any resistance
trap or ISIS regrouping ?

Footage from Arsal
youtube.com/watch?v=agWsEyx4Xpk

Ok, Maghrebois classic shitpost incoming this is the ORIGINAL, DO NOT use for the new OC, I have yet to reword it. Also the the last part about tendies doesn't need to go in, I'm only going to include it in this next post because it's hilarious and you need to see the whole thing because you can't appreciate it unless you see the entire shitpost. Let me know what you think as far as the length of the text and if it would look ok. Standby.

Meanwhile in Raqqa..

Sure breaking the year logn siege of an international bloodthirsty terrororganisation/nation might sound great, but have you thought about the poor German girls who suffered under them and under the brutal assault of the Assad regime?
She is literally still a baby, haven't you also done stupid stuff when you were small?
Drinking underage and participating in a worldwide terrororganisation is basically the same.

Assad might have a huge victory, but let's not forget that there can never be peace with him

aaaand so on. The media would rather get cramps from mental gymnastic than waking up from their hubris

70% of the population so in my eyes 70% of real Syria

>it's about being always against change wether it's progressivist or conservatist
>conservatist change

Thats not what conserve means. You are confusing the two.
Reaction is literally a reaction, you do something, you change in reaction to something.
Conserve is literally conserve, you keep things as they are, you remain the same.

These are basic and super simple english words that mean what they sound like.

>what the fuck are you talking about? look, the SAA is advancing everywhere and doesn't lose positions, every offensive is successful. You want to know where i follow news? read almasdar, it's pretty based with military sources to them, it's absolutely reliable, read what they say. Stop lying, they never lied and they never promised Arak and Deyrezor offensives before today, they only talked about Tanaf and the offensive is ongoing right now, trust me the SAA is few kms far from Tanaf and they'll take it in few days, can't wait to see Tanaf under government control. Palmyra what?what are you taking about? what ISIS offensive are you talking about? they never retook palmyra lmao go read almasdar. As for Hama, almasdar and the other loyalist medias never lied about what was happening lmao stop being such a liar. No, the moderates never took Manshiya, please stop lying, the medias told that their attacks were repelled so it must be true. N-no the current governmental offensive in Deraa is to retake the few buildings at the southern outskirts of that district, the terrorists have been controlling them since the beginning. What video? p-please s-stop, it was shot in qatar by zionist filmmakers to make people think that terrorists advanced there, now i'm going to blo- n-no i'm not a coward please s-stop harassing m-me and r-read almasdar and NatDefFor they have such good sources they never l-lie !! NO they never lied plea- what proof? IT'S FUCKING FAKE PLEASE N-NOW S-S-STOP ! G-Give me link to see their lying p-posts as you say.. n-no it's i-impossible, syrian geneal p-pasted them it can't be f-false s-stop h-hurr.. h-hurr HURR DURR HURR DURR HURR DURR HURR DURR HUUUUUUUUURRR DUUURRRRRRRRRR
>*cries and goes complaining back to his mommy who prepared him hot tendies before going back to his basement to jerk off to anime drawings*

the state of ass*dists

quick rundown on your pic pls

>Reaction is literally a reaction, you do something, you change in reaction to something.
and you can also be a progressive reactionary when a conservative agenda is used
like i said reactionary is being pro status quo ante
it can come from both sides

is this a shop or real?

I dont like the feft to right spectrum. To the very least we should operate with the 2D authoritarian - libertarian, left-right angle. It would be hard to find pure centrist in that scheme.

For example I am right-wing when it comes to small and medium sized businesses and left wing when it comes to international corporations.
What does it make me?

Is this shit real
What's the context

cancer in it's ultimate form

Can't make it up

Look a gouta in Damascus. Jeeze "The government took two housing blocks"

The pic I included will be the best one to go with it. It can be shrunk down, it doesn't need to be very big, the text is the important thing. I think the asterisks at the beginning and end will be a great touch once I reword it to really convey the autistic screeching

okay

The three pronged offensive by the SAA is keeping ISIS off balance and stopping them from regrouping from what I gather. Media blackout prevents anyone from knowing anything. Gains are reported mby multiple sources and tehn dismissed by another multiple sources keeping everybody not privy to military sources confused. It appears as if a potent psy op campqaign is being waged against ISIS (most likely concocted by the Russians). Combined with the Die ez Zor SAA garrison sometimes infiltrating ISIS territory and blowing up ammo dumps and Raqqah being captured by SDF ISIS appears on its last legs in Syria. But I still wont put it past them to pull some shit.

>conservative agenda
Meaning nothing is changed?

>progressive reactionary
Meaning you want to advance while retreating?
This shit is getting too french for me.

That cannot be real.

>NDF retreating at breathtaking speed