HAPPENING: Guy (of unknown migration background) goes wild with chainsaw

At least 5 injured, two of them badly in Switzerland, Schaffhausen.

Unclear if the perp is Swiss or foreign.

thesun.co.uk/news/4084846/switzerland-chainsaw-schaffhausen-attack-latest/

Footage shows panicked shoppers watching as cops seal off the cobbled streets of the town centre.

Local news site Blick reports accounts from locals saying an elderly man with severe head wounds was rushed in an ambulance to hospital.

Another eyewitness claimed to see at least two people being treated.

A shoe shop worker said one of their customers was among the injured, adding: “Nobody can leave the stores anymore.”

Schaffhausen police confirmed they were involved in a “special situation” and are hunting for a suspect.

At least five people have been injured with two in a serious condition, a statement added.

Helicopters are said to circling above the northern town which lies on the border with Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MzqfFxmd-ks
youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-gOo
youtube.com/watch?v=pizJwgPKoaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New movie: Swiss chainsaw massacre

>Unclear if the perp is Swiss or foreign.
If he was Swiss, they would have had written it in 10 inch letters on every front page.

Yeah it's because the Swiss are always over there in the Middle East destroying these peaceful people's homes and taking their oil right?

Sliced Swiss cheese

>Schaffhausen

Ironically it means house of pieces in English.

I guess the shitskin turned them into

>swiss cheese

Check the catalog before posting

This, this is how we always know it's either a Muslim or foreigner

BAN ASSAULT SAWS NOW

an arab or nigger would have just picked up a knife, acquiring the most easily available deadly weapon on an impulse, like an animal.

Only a white person would have enough thought or planning to use a piece of forestry equipment for a rampage

Schaffhausen chainsaw massacre has a better ring to it.

Also I thought the majority of Swiss were legally allowed to carry guns, why wasn't he taken out instantly?

Send Mercy

A chainsaw?

Must be William "B.J." Blazkowicz then

They literally deserve everything that happens because they let the Trojan horse in.

Zero sympathy

E D G Y
D
G
Y

>Only a white person would have enough thought or planning to use a piece of forestry equipment for a rampage

A chainsaw is a terrible choice. It causes horrible wounds but is not very effective. Heavy as fuck, short range, loud...

First picture of the suspect.

race of the victims?
it'll immediately tell us who did it.
(((race doesn't exist)))

Migrate

Swiss Sam Hyde?

In Switzerland do they say "turn him into Swiss cheese", or simplify it as "turn him into cheese"?

Chainsaw?

My bet is on white autist or Russian

kek

JUST SAW A PIC OF THE GUY ON LOCAL NEWS!
HE'S WHITE!
Sup Forums BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kinda

youtu.be/MzqfFxmd-ks

B U Z Z W O R D

here we go....

It's an ongoing situation, they havent finished him yet. anyone have a livestream?

two happenings in CH in one day... damn

two?
what is the other?

suisse
YES

>Swiss

Isn't that where RageAfterStorm went?

was she a trap all along?

12yo girl was rapes by 5 nogs

HIDE THE ROLEXES

Schaffhausen is IWC.

Humilate me, taking orders, mache alles

YES I GOT A HEALTH PACK!!!
>+5 to health
>health currently at 15/95

Are rapefugees intelligent enough to operate a chainsaw

This.

Doesn't look like a rapefugee/muslim attack at first glance at least. But who knows, maybe they're trying to change things up again. After getting getting attack vehicles banned, it's time for forestry tools.

>Unclear if the perp is Swiss or foreign.
>Unclear
Pic related.

looking at the suspect (someone posted it above) it most likely is NOT a terrorist attack. the guy looks more retarded than anything else. while he most certainly isn't Swiss (looks like a dirty immigrant; probably a gypsy, an albanian, or something else along that line) it is - for once - probably a mental health issue.

he should nontheless be deported.

All these happenings in swissland all of the sudden, first rageafterthestorm now this, (((coincidence)))?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH

where are your guns now, mountain jews?

NOW THE LEG EH

Owning and carrying are different things.
I own 7 guns, but i'm not allowed to carry one

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-gOo

We got a name

Swiss authorities just released this photo of the attacker, I'm fucking spooked.

youtube.com/watch?v=pizJwgPKoaA

>manlet

every time

The swiss haven't allowed many in and have a pretty strict immigration process.

BAN ASSAULT CHAINSAWS

Fucking gay ass switzerdeutch, keep your muzie in check.

DDDDDDDDRRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFFF RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT

I guess whomever gave him a sock is regretting it now.

>tfw he's a manlet

he probably couldn't get laid

BAN ASSAULT CHAINSAWS
NEED TO BAN ALL TOOLS, TOO DANGEROUS