If we ban guns we won't have mass at-

>If we ban guns we won't have mass at-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7p_HYfWUEos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Switzerland hasn't banned guns
What's you point?

And 5 injured not dead

Mountain jews got guns you stupid burger.

I think I would rather be shot dead than survive a chainsaw attack.

if you were capable of lifting a chainsaw, or even using one, you'd know they jam up the moment fabric gets into the chain.

thats why you dont see chainsaw 'accident gore' of Sup Forums, it literally doesn't exist.

now go back to your pedicure or whatever it is kids are doing these days.

You spend a lot of time hacking into people, or you are just retarded enough to hit yourself with a chainsaw that many times that you would know that?

Pity everyone isn't wearing special chainsaw pants where their job is to clog up the mechanism so the chainsaw can't rotate. The fact that 5 different people got injured and two severely just proves you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Switzerland hasn't banned guns.
Getting ammo for those guns though...

Im starting to get a tad jealous of Europe. They get all the creative lulzy score sprees. They get trucks, acid, fucking grenades, chainsaw, bombs

And what does USA get? Shootings. That's all. How fucking boring is that

Männlich, ca. 190 cm, trägt Glatze, ungepflegte Erscheinung. «Vorsicht: Der Tatverdächtige ist gefährlich!», schreibt heisst es weiter im Communiqué. Er sei vermutlich mit einem weissen VW Caddy mit Bündner Kontrollschildern
unterwegs.

No words on attacker being a mudslime. TAKE THAT RACISTS!!!!!

Get the fuck off pol you disgusting rat kike faggot.

Rude you irrelevant slav.

There might be a difference between a logger's safety clothing and the shorts and T-shirts worn by civilians in Summer.

>And what does USA get?
Diabetes.

Jew faggot, come to Croatia so we can slice your necks like we did 50 years ago and we'll do again, you fuckin subhuman filth. Fuckin jew ugggh ,for fuck sake...a jew.

Makes me puke.

Fucking kike faggot.

>today in florida, a white man with dark skin shot and killed 23...
*yawns violently at TV*

another Cuban of piece?

>he's still on the loose

top kek, also no muslim confirmation yet?

Headline goes from
>leaves 5 injured
to
>leaves 5 dead
with guns

Is this what you want America?

Fuck off as civilised nations me and Israel shouldn't even need to reply to you but here's a (you) you irrelevant and retarded racist cunt

Google trans translates the local newspaper article "190 cm, bald unkept man"

Hmmm....I might be thinking too much but could they skew this into nazi skinehead direction? Seems unlikely...but then again...

Shieet home boy is mad

>0 dead

wake me up when its A C T U A L L Y happening

time to ban assault chain saws, no one needs a fully automatic baby tree killing saw with extended chain and tactile grip

obey the law, bin that saw

Ignore him Lehi the irrelevant Slavic scum isn't worth your time

not
>If we ban trucks we won't have mass deaths in the streets

Holy fuck.. you ok there buddy?

Based Anglo-Kike alliance

A limey snaggletooth muslim-fucked faggot trying to suck up to kike.

Where did I see that before? Oh right, your glorious fat faggot kike Winston.

Listen limey, jews will be slaughtered like they always were in Croatia, but I understand your sympathies towards them. You're a brit. A lot of similarities with disgusting subhuman rats aka kikes.

> incestuous
> shit-tier genetics
> despised by 98,1% of the planet
> slithering rats by nature
> ugly
> ugly
> dumb

I hope your neighbor Achmed slaughters your mother today, or your father, but not you, you have to be kept alive so Achmed's cousin, Mechmet, can fuck you in your mouth.

Then you come on pol and write fairy tales about your eternal rat-like allies from some fuckwhere arid desert.

KYS limey, and may your pathetic floating caliphate islet go to hell. Praise be to Allah, as you brits say. God save Muhammed.

Suspect still on the run.

Not even close to reality bruv

culprit was identifiet

He must really not like jews or something

Exactly. Britain gave Palestine to the Jews and we have had a Jewish prime minister who was one of the best ever. They are unironically a good ally of the uk

switzerland has the highest guns to people ratio in the whole world you fuck

You disgusting cuck. You don't deserve that beautiful nature that can be found within the border of your cuckstate.

Watch out for Achmed, faggot. Haha just kiddin, you actually want Achmed to seed your anal cavity.

kek

>Jewish. >insult. Pick one m8

What the hell happened in 1996?

Kikes have their apartheid piece of shit sand-land, while you are left littered with scum of the Earth and they fuck your pathetic kids (as they should, thanks Achmed) in their ass for 14 years and you do nothing because you're "afraid of being called racist" which means the kikes put a gag order on you.

Remember Allah is great every time you hear some multi-million dollar (not pound) supercar growling down the street.

Take a good look who's driving it. It's not Limey Rodney, It's your future overlord, Achmed.

KYS, faggot.

Bill Clinton happend

>No words on attacker being a mudslime. TAKE THAT RACISTS!!!!!
Coulter's law: the longer it takes the news to tell you the race of the perpetrator, the less likely it is that they are white.

Suspect identified as Sam Hyde an american tourist.

Well we'll see. Something tells me this story will have a "right wing nutcase" angle. We'll probably find out in few hours though...

Bill Clinton was originally elected president in 1992.

I'm not afraid of being called racist as I'm not white. I'm not Muslim though either

Yes.

Would rather be mutilated for life from a chainsaw attack or dead?

Nothing more pathetic than a Fat Burger Goy. Not even a smell snaggletooth shit-genetics Limey can compete with brainwashed dumbass cuck slave from Jewmerica.

I don't even have to insult you. You're a literal bitch to kikes and there's nothing worse on this planet that can be said than that.

The fuck happened in 96-97? That shift is ridiculous.

>not an act of terror.
Is it just me or is a chainsaw pretty fucking terrifying?

Well, shit. What did he do? Something in the food?

This

Fucking newfags and underages

They make horror movies about it...so yeah, pretty terrifying.

terrorism is a politically motivated attack.

it has nothing to do with whether or not whiny bitches are scared or not.

Burn in hell jewish cockroach.

>nothing worse

>Rampage
>Only 5 injured

What happened to this world? Rampage to mean 20+ dead

PHOTO OF THE SUSPECT RELEASED

So if the guy does turn out to be muslim is it still cool?

> fat (diabetes chart in this very thread, just one drop in a story about pathetic sick burger goy)
> slave to jews (kys)
> Israel's vassal state
> die for Israel
> give money to Israel (10 million per day)
> you poor
> you taxed to death
> you slave
> you cuck
> you dead from cancer probably soon

KYS, jewmerican burger goy faggot.

Whenever it's not blatantly a Muslim yelling Allah Ackbar, they spin it as right wing. And even when it is a Muslim, they try to reclassify it as something else.

There's nothing funnier than an angry Russian

You're people are more cockroach like you literal yellow gook fuck you don't deserve to even look at the Union Jack or the Israeli flag

20 ounce sodas and supersize fast food meals?

Burger btfo

Probably not. This sounds like a regular nutcase to me. Like the one that shot up the parliament in Zug a decade or so ago.

SECURITY CAMERA FOOTAGE OF THE ATTACK
youtube.com/watch?v=7p_HYfWUEos

Switzerland has one of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world. They're actually the shining example that the problem with American shootings isn't the guns, it's the fucking Americans.

This could be fake news, but this is the latest on Twitter...

>chainsaw rampage

ALLA-AH-AH-AH-AH

>mass attacks

Croatia is a literal pathetic meme worth nothing and irrelevant. You and your people are not welcome here you actual fecal matter maggot infested CUNT.

He looks like he is MKULTRA drugged

>be Swiss
>get sawed

looks like a gipsy

>niggers*
Fixed that for you.

Kek

Could he even lift a chainsaw?

Remove yourself and the rest of your pathetic countrymen Croatia must and will burn

>are not welcome here

Not even funny. Your degenerate britons are in Croatia right now, giving us precious money for our splendid glorious coast and beaches.

We would NEVER go in your mudslime shit-infested caliphate island, LMFAO "we're not welcome" you dumb limey we would never go there hahaha why the fuck would I go there to see niggers and wrapped up mudslime whores left and right?

Hahha oh my...the deliusional limey...this isn't 1912. anymore you degenerate.

Pic related - the eternal cuckdom in the caliphate of Al-Britayn

How do you just injure someone with a chainsaw?

How is Islamic an insult?

The death of self restraint.

>glorious coastal beach of mother russia!

but the description posted from the other user describes him as being bald and he doesn't look 1.90 m

You can go kill yourself, burger faggot. Your country is Detroit, that's the state of your infrastructure, other than jew-infested soulless merchant centers where jews jew you goys from some big tall skyscrapers and you faggot goys admire it like slaves that you are.

> 99% white
> no niggers
> no jew scum faggot rats
> no mudslimes
> no gooks
> no spics

Die in a fire.

I dont know, if you enjoy worshipping satanic pedophiles you can take it as a compliment i guess

Fucking right wing terroists baka.

Like I said, it's da whitey, da whyte devil!

And a lot of second/third generation arab kids are around 190, not that unusual. They haven't suffered the malnutrition their brothers and fathers have.

Fuck of cuck

The ADA recognized it as a threat and increased screenings

Switzerland has looser gun laws than the US. They just don't have mass shootings because they're not a third world shithole.

Not white American, just our leftover farming niggers who are rowdy without steady work.

Slavs ARE niggers dumbass

>can't outrun a man carrying a chainsaw

LOL