Shit like this that makes me wanna move back to the Balkans. Hate this fucking faggot ass country

Shit like this that makes me wanna move back to the Balkans. Hate this fucking faggot ass country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZeONHK7Wa4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs
youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA
kurir.rs/planeta/907597/posle-gej-parade-gazde-kafica-pozvale-popa-da-osvesta-trg-u-budvi
youtube.com/watch?v=0a5BJxrarL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Way to go, white American cucks ruined this once great country with never ending displays of degenerate faggotry.

Come back. We need you.

Teaching that slavery is ok.
Progress

>Children are watching

I can't imagine the level of degeneracy the next generation will bring to us.

I believe after 10 years even pedophiia will be legalized at this rate.

Only a big war can fix this shit

Pic related bro

>youtube.com/watch?v=sZeONHK7Wa4
>youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs

Praise the Lord that judgement day is near!

OK Cunts I got a plan for the next fag meeting, just make sure you are not near when it happens:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA

We could use another civil war. It does a good job of killing off a large portion of the population and making big legislature change.

Come home white man.

Eto me za malo. I genuinely can't stand this shit anymore. And the sad part is, it's only getting worse.

>western is degenerate

How do people react if you show any sign of disgust towards these topics?

Fuckin hell m8. Fuck! But. Cant we just. I cant even.

Nah, gen z is pretty conservative. You need to understand that kids rebel. If your parents are hardcore conservative, you'll go liberal just to spite them. Inverse is true as well.

Unanimous scoffing, disapproval, judgment, followed by a wave of lessons about acceptance and tolerance.

It's still stunning to me how in my life time here in the states we somehow went from a general healthy level of homophobia, rejection of faggotry, and a society wide agreement that it's just plain wrong across all media and institutions to faggots walking around in parades with middle aged men with dildos strapped onto their fucking foreheads.

Fuck these walking collections of AIDS.

Here you get the occasional fagg parade and a commercial for tolerance here and there but the collective thinking of the masses is still anti anything lgbtbbq related.

> Priest cleanses the streets after a parade
kurir.rs/planeta/907597/posle-gej-parade-gazde-kafica-pozvale-popa-da-osvesta-trg-u-budvi

But I sense it shifting, people start to talk how it is fine if they keep it to themselves, what harm could a small parade be? Will it in anyway affect you?

I fear the slippery slope...

Sounds like America in 2008...

I followed that person's account reading everything from about 6 months before their surgery and everything after. The mental illness shining through pre op was fucking staggering. 100 percent fucking delusional sickness in the head, the person documented their hormone therapy and their family's discontent with the whole thing. The most alarming part was the manipulative support this person for from their therapist. The therapist completely pushed and validated their mental illness over the fucking edge into the self mutilation you see as a result in that pic. And the therapist also taught that person to regard any family or other persons concern or disagreement with it to be labelled bigots and to be disregarded.

Funny enough though the 'cure' for this person's mental illness did not arrive post surgery for the reasons this person was told it would by their therapist. It arrived as a cold painful necrotic Pus filled punch to the fucking skull of reality when this person realised they'd made the worst mistake of their life by going through with this fucking degenerate madness and mutilating themselves. The change in tone in the posts was amazing. It was like that episode of South park where Mr. Garrison realises he's not really a woman because he doesn't have a uterus and can't get periods. But alot less funny. It was like this person had actually gotten their first real whiff of reality since they'd began perusing thus fucked up fantasy world.

I think the more 'trans' people that see this the better honestly. They should be showed the potential horror they want to subject themselves too. Because their therapists and the medical community sure aren't fucking helping them. Of after seeing this shit they still decide to go through with it then they'll probably just end up taking themselves out of the genepool anyways when they neck themselves out of despair.

>thinking this is only limited to one place and not on the internet as well

Love is love...

Tell it to me true, how much do you hate turkroaches?

>another diaspora realizes how low the rest of the world has fallen and wants to come home
We have these threads almost daily now.
Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=0a5BJxrarL0

music like this make me love balkan even more
lmao

A truck attack here would be perfect. Go at 120 km/h and don't stop until the police kill you. 50 dead guarantee

>Shit like this that makes me wanna move back to the Balkans.
so move back you fucking savage

I hope they'll deport your refugee ass

Piece of trash sinner

bwaaahahha

Gene pool improved again, and his father still has his daughter so happy ending all around

Move back then retard. Nobody cares about you getting triggered.

We need him more.

Stay but move to a different city or state.

Since you would have seen their timeline. what did you think, passing or no? S/he had a strong jaw but I don't think S/he looked TOOO bad

>Much progressive; such wow
Someone please post the jpeg "Before Trump/AfterTrump" pic with the goblins parading in the street, then looking forelorn out the window as father and son parade wholesomely down the street.

>slavery is ok
Brilliant.

>Eto me za malo
Explain to me what this phrase means. I am translating this to mean "And that ___ for small"

I know Village Macedonian, so sometimes I can read something in Serbo-Croatian and it makes sense. Other times when it is explained to me then it makes sense. And other times it makes no sense at all. Just curious.

we've deteriorated so far..

what is left us now, culturally or morally? we are dead inside, just not outside yet.

GTFO then.

>It's still stunning to me how in my life time here in the states we somehow went from a general healthy level of homophobia, rejection of faggotry, and a society wide agreement that it's just plain wrong across all media and institutions to faggots walking around in parades with middle aged men with dildos strapped onto their fucking foreheads.

I would like to believe that most people privately still think this way, but there are too many lemmings out there who can be brainwashed easily. I know if my kid had these Tendencies I'd kick him in the ass. But Americans seem to want to push their kid into this kind of lifestyle.

I don't hate homos. I look at what they have as some kind of a chemical or neurological defect. None of us are perfect, we all have defects, but it is up to them to overcome their defect. And just like any kind of physical defect, I no more want to see theirs flaunted in front of me than I want to see somebody's cleft palate.

What the fuck happened?
A few years ago, we considered the first world to be as something we should be like, something we should aspire to be, something we should imitate.
"we, backward monkeys who only know is to fight each other should be more like Americans and Europeans".
And now... this... I have no words...