Cultural appropriation

Why is this allowed. Last night in Stockholm I was at a bar, and what did I see? I saw a white girl with dreadlocks, why is this allowed, dreadlocks is part of my peoples culture.

We need to teach the whites a lesson, yes we know that whites doesn't have a culture, but stop stealing from blacks, Asians, Muslims, abos etc.

Stuff like pic is disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrVEXWQt4MM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4
collective-evolution.com/2017/03/03/elitist-george-soros-most-concerning-investments-netflix-google-more/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blacks dont have culture
Sage

Would sage but I'm going to take the bait.
>ooga booga chicken eater

african culture is drinking cow piss and living in dunghuts in africa thats all

I bet you wear clothes you hypocrite

>Long messy hair is cultural
Why are niggers so retarded?

You're appropriating Anglo culture by typing in English. You should only type in your native ook eek monkey click language instead using no English characters.

>Ha black boy thinks blacks invented dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks were white first.
Black people should stop appropriating white culture you fucking racist

What are you doing here then? You dont belong here.

>someone looking white
> wearing dreadlocks

Welcome to the 1970s. You can find whites at Reggae and Grateful Dead shows in pre-1980 photos wearing dreads.

That is a half of a century ago. You're just now going full faggot over this shit?

You're an ancient greek?

Except nigger dreads are usually just full of shit. Like literal shit and dirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrVEXWQt4MM

Fucking poser bitch, dreadlocks, Misfits patch NEXT to a fucking Mayhem patch.

The simpsons are Chinese though

niggers need to stop appropriating our civilisation and culture. Give us back clothes, we invented that shit.
Give us back guns, we invented that shit.
Give us back the dope, we invented that shit
Give us back all your electrical equipment, we invented that shit.

I want everything you own, and i want it now for reparation, nigger

No

Simpson...
Ching Chong Ding Dong...

I'm not seeing it.

Electricity and soap is white culture.
I demand you live in the dark and shower in water buffalo piss like your incestors in Africa still do, dirty negro.

a nigger finding itself in stockholm is appropriating such a long list of masterrace technological and societal breakthroughs it dwarfs someone having unwashed hair

STOP APPROPRIATING MAH CULTURE

>reparation, nigger
for baltimore ferguson LA Newark

>my ancestors millenia ago came up with a thing so youre not allowed to use it!!

is there a more juvenile issue out there? for fucks sake dreadlocks have existed since before mankind as we know it existed.

Kys nigger

why don't you stop stealing our science and technology and go back to living in mud huts then?

foreign culture was forced on europe by jewish empires.

the white europeans have a culture that is as valid as any and infact the pupose of empire was at least officially and many believed it to raise up non european countries such as south america to better living standards.

if you want to eat wichity bugs and live in a square tent away from whites then go ahead.

IS THAT WHITEFACE!!!
OMG
TRIGGERED!!
I AM NOT A COSTUME
NOT COOL!

RIGHT? IT USED TO BE CALLED "UNWASHED HAIR".

she looks like a white female lister

btw i find it extremely prity hawt & temptinggg meeeeoooowwww

cultural appropriation of black """"""""""""culture"""""""""""" should be banned but not because its offensive but because it turns people into degenerates

while i do agree that the hair in pic is disgusting, were you by chance wearing clothes while you were at the bar? were you drinking from a glass? were you sitting on a chair? are you using a computer, internet now?
dont claim cultural appropriation if the only thing you contribute to the culture is an ugly haircut.

>she would be 9/10 without stupid hair and metals
>she prefer look like stupid weedhead slut

Yeah, she's a poser. Which is pretty much the definition of appropriating.
Also, the OP is a stupid baiter and couldn't have found a worse picture for "nigger appropriation"

Seriously, how hard is to to search 'dreadlocks'
Click Wikipedia link.
Click origins.

But yeah once again, blacks taking White heritage as their own.
Well what can you expect when your 'culture' is just beating women and children.

Why is nobody calling this bait out in being an uppity nigger in STOCKHOLM? You have to go back, moon cricket.

Typical nigger-tier bait

I want to be mad at OP but honestly I don't want white people wearing dreadlocks either. Dreadlocks aren't attractive, at ALL. Just stop

I'll let the nigs keep dreadlocks in exchange for leaving the USA immediately

Having nasty matted stinky hair is the part of your "culture" that you go the defense about? Wtf? Get your shit together.

My culture went to the god damned moon.

nah, white dreadlocks are white - obviously. If she had shitty curly wire hair then sure, that's appropriation, but th looks like she wouldn't give a fuck anyway

>tfw she could be really pretty
>but decided to make herself ugly on purpose

Why do people voluntarily inflict handicaps upon themselves?

>browns dyeing their hair blonde or red

Stop doing this shit.

Give those Asian children back their circuitry, you're stealing from their culture of impoverished living standards and corporate exploitation.

Always remember that white people will either colonize and enslave you or steal your culture and make it a big deal. stay away from them

what happened to her?Sjws don't care about asians/asia

Troll confirmed

>black people trying to own not washing your hair

I'm actually okay with this. They can keep that one.

>voluntarily inflict handicaps upon themselves?
they are conditioned to...it's unfortunate.

The ancient Greeks were the first recorded people to use corn row and dreadlock hairstyles.

>philosophy in da hood
shit dont tell BBC

It's true, it's cultural appropiation.
We'll stop using dreadlocks.
You stop using the internet, PCs, modern medicine, modern farming methods, latin script and pretty much everything that is part of the legacy of Western civilization.

>black people invented hair

>dreadlocks is part of my peoples culture.

Okay, take off your blue jeans then.
Here, take this rag to use as a loincloth.
Happy?

1. vikings been had dreadlocks
2. one post by (((op)))
3. quit appropriating everything including our langua... just fuck it

the internet is part of my culture gtfo

looks like some sort of Minoic woman or from the Levant.

I know this is bait because you used correct punctuation.

Then again a bongo man wouldn't realise the irony of using a computer to highlight cultural appropriation.

Seeing as whites had dreads before knowledge of niggers I'd say you are quite incorrect. See based Danes, vikings etc

Lol, everyone had dreds a while back.

Dumb shill poster.

All it takes is an ounce of logic and intelligence to totally eviscerate half this shit you dumb cunts post.

Having unclean hair isn't cultural you damn dirty ape.

>dreadlocks
are a Neanderthal thing

Black """"""""""culture"""""""""".

I agree, it's disgusting.

no one cares

>but stop stealing from blacks, Asians, Muslims, abos
>abos
They got a wonderful culture indeed.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

This

>yes we know that whites doesn't have a culture, but stop stealing from blacks, Asians, Muslims, abos etc

KEK

DESU even though this is obvious bait, I acc agree all whites who wear dreadlocks should be gassed. Having said that they're minging on black people as well and don't go "muh religion" weed is not a religion

>dreadlocks is part of my peoples culture.

You need to go back.

Rape her and bring to further enrich her appreciation for other cultures.

Dreadlocks = rastafarism.
Rastafarim:
> Believe the last emperor of Ethiopia is the last coming of the Lord.
> Study and discuss the bible often, pray often.
> Men are allowed to have different wives, women must be faithful to their man.
> Women must behave themselves and cover themselves, dressing like whores, behaving like whores, talking like whores is not allowed.
> Man make all decisions, women just cook, clean, rise kids and satisfy men
> Have the return to all niggers to Africa as one of its main priorities.
> Smoke weed with the only purpose to study the bible in depth.

SJW with dreadlocks and many niggers too have no fucking clue what they are talking about.

Dude! Whypipo! LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4

I know this is bait but, if your "culture" is shit that other people invented far before niggers ever grew their hair long enough to make dreads(since we all know until the white man freed you shitskins you people didn't grow your hair long because long hair in Africa meant heat stroke) you might have a more pressing problem at hand

>why is this allowed

George Soros baby he is manipulating us left wing into believing the lies!

collective-evolution.com/2017/03/03/elitist-george-soros-most-concerning-investments-netflix-google-more/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

>Minoans weren't european
This guy

I actually agree with this nigger to some extent. A white person with dreads deserves to get the absolute shit kicked out of them.

Why you state an extreme opinion without offering any context as to why you believe this. Makes me think you're a nigger.

>dreadlocks is part of my peoples culture

Traitors get out down first

If you read the thread you would know that whites had dreadlocks before niggers were even smart enough to use their shit mixed with mud to make a shitty hut.

Dreadlocks can be naturally made even if you are white? Are you ok?

I doubt that the whites larping as niggers know anything about that and just want to be disgusting niggers.

when the redpill keeps on giving

No one cares about cultural appropriation. Did you see how fast that meme died out?
Pro tip: the global elite want a mass society where we're all the same, any you can buy into any culture you want with consumer products.
Cultural appropriation is now encouraged especially between Islam and all others, so that we accept becoming a big brownish mass.

Look at all of that C U L T U R E

>all of that C U L T U R E

The Celts started dreadlocks a loooong time ago.

He's a gypsy who thinks his country is the heir to the Western Roman Empire. Give him the benefit of a doubt.

You, stop stealing own culture, the white and european culture.

You stop cultural and historical appropriation of egyptip.

>Niggers never appropriated anything
but I thought you're pretending to have been kangz n shiet

isn't everything some form of cultural appropriation, when you trace things out?

>for instance, the wheel

stop stepping on the toes of others with the ignorance of your ideology.

Nigger culture

>Aids
>Rape
>Dirty hair

you are using a computer invented by white people with software invented by white people so get the fuck of the internet nigger.

It is indeed disgusting. I don't know what they were thinking about, beautiful girls, blonde hair with blue eyes, and they wear a ugly hairstyle that belongs to ugly niggers.. give me a break.

Using modern technology is appropriating white culture.