When did you accept David Icke as the Messiah of our time

youtube.com/watch?v=9tRcYJFJIcE

>Predicted Globalism and warned against it decades before anyone knew about it

>Dropped the Red Pill about government (that they are not there to serve their people, but rather to direct and control populations (toward a worldwide authoritarian superstate(globalism)), being more afraid of the shadow government than the people, making elections a charade)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2ypYcZ7qfw
youtu.be/68rMTRhqKok
youtube.com/results?search_query=the moon isn't what you think it is
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=9tRcYJFJIcE
youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js
youtu.be/afXKOt3A0xc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>david kike

2007 for me

Pic related changed my life famalam

I went to see him at Wembley Arena a few years ago lel, 10 hours long! lol. Also I shook his hand at Bilderberg in the UK.

For a few years I haven't watched him, but I am subbed to his Youtube channel and saw he just uploaded this old speech at Oxford. Just watching it now, he is pretty brilliant in a lot of ways and was quite ahead of his time really.

>plsdon'tbullyaboutlizardpeople

he was the first redpill. and the last.

but he believes in lizard people and that
my dad swears by him but there's no way I can get down with the lizard conspiracy

Why the fuck isn't he mentioned more often at Sup Forums? I strongly recommend watching his talks on YouTube. He talked about the satanic pedophiles years ago.

Of course lad, try to think of him more like a man guided by instincts, sometimes speaking in metaphors rather than reality (Lizard people). If you are interested, it is worth watching the speech at Oxford in the OP post, you will quite likely identify with a lot of it.

I will do user, thanks

He's more of an aggregator than anything.

he presents other people's theories that haven't had a voice, see Alice Bailey

his hands are fucked from being a goalie and arthritis, what was it like?

I can see where he's coming from

Replace reptilians with (((them))) and suddenly it becomes a lot easier to understand. He does get out there but, his theories on how the population is being guided and controlled is very accurate.

The messiah?!?!

Can't remember the feel, quite a lot of people were hounding him and I was quite caught up in the moment lol. I also shook Alex Jones's hand as he was there also, I remember Alex's hands being quite rough, like someone who works with their hands a lot. I guess there wasn't anything too weird with Davids hand or I might remember. It was many years ago tho tbf.

>Replace reptilians with (((them))) and suddenly it becomes a lot easier to understand. He does get out there but, his theories on how the population is being guided and controlled is very accurate.

Ah! Very good point actually. Guys, I recommend all of you and Sup Forums watch this documentary on Icke in America:

'David Icke, The Lizards and The Jews [full documentary] '
youtube.com/watch?v=P2ypYcZ7qfw

It's a legit well produced TV documentary from the time, the interesting part is that he is hounded by Jewish organizations as they say his theories are anti-Semitic. Well worth the watch!

Lol @ Alex's rough hands.

I watch David's vids, and he's quite expressive with his hands, I feel so sorry for him when I see them, one's worse than the other, it looks like he can hardly move them.

2003. He's a genuine man.

His video's about Rothschild Zionists is excellent youtu.be/68rMTRhqKok

*are

love this guy

Ha yeah, Alex was brilliant, he was right there in the moment, even slightly bewildered and confused by it all, but with his usual solid determination. One highlight of his speech when he was shouting far into the distance in the general direction of the hotel where the meeting was taking place on top of a hill "THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776!".

Yeah I have noticed Davids hands in videos before, I might have noticed something at the time but as I say it was years ago.

Oy vey how dare you call us ou-Oh Reptilians? Haha what a stupid goy!

>When did you accept David Icke as the Messiah of our time
When I was diagnosed with schizophrenia it all made perfect sense.

this one
>youtube.com/results?search_query=the moon isn't what you think it is
on saturn is good, as it relates to most things religious. to better understand it though id reccomend watching this one first.
> youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

relating to what the ancient sky looked like and why old drawings and religions all have the symbols n shit they do. very cool

Goyim would believe anything

You are thinking about this wrong, you are not supposed to believe the lizard stuff. It is merely a lets say, ((metaphor)) heheh jks. But yeah think of it like a metaphor, watch the link in the OP before judging >youtube.com/watch?v=9tRcYJFJIcE

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js

>Predicted Globalism and warned against it decades before anyone knew about it
What is the John Birch Society?
Get a clue, Achmed.

> he believes in lizard people
People would call him crazy if he said they were Jews

He thinks that Moon isn't real and that reality is a hologram projected by rings of Saturn. I guess /pol is dumb enough to eat that shit and ask for more.

That's where it all kinda fell apart for me.

Have you actually read his books? He has made it very clear that he literally believes that the elites come from an ancient bloodline of shape-shifting lizards who operate outside of our reality. The Reptilian theory is definitely not just a metaphor for Jews.

>tfw when he BTFO of the Anti-defamation league.

Saw him in 1995. Around 25 people there. Most of his stuff came straight from Private Eye and POTLEOZ.

Ike didn't "predicted" globalism, he was a direct pupil of Alice Bailey. He also ripped off ideas of Zacharia Sitchin which was another retard.
He went to the desert, he took ayahuasca and induce psychosis on himself, a complete wacko.

This. He has a bad filter and will put out just as much garbage as enlightened information.

He's brilliant by identifying the jews as lizard people. This is way more genius than anyone can admit because of its absurdity, but it's a meme that only will get stronger with time.

> David Icke

looks like Victor Orban

crazies look the same?

met him in 1989:
>"It's gonna collapse next year m8"
>"The soviets m8, gonners. I can feel it."

mfw 1991.

I think the shit he's wrong about is to protect him.

>BASED Private Eye.

bluepilled retard

Surely we can dismiss the shit parts and use the good parts?

>Patrick Moore would deck him.

Based indeed.

He also called Jimmy Saville out decades before he was revealed as a pedo.
I don't know how to take Icke. He's had mental health issues in the past (Jesus on Wogan) but lots of people have breakdowns and recover. I suspect he's bipolar, and he was manic at the time.

Being a 'loony' can be effective cover. Your critics are loathe to attack you lest they enhance your public profile and discredit themselves by association.
Is Icke that smart? I suspect he is. He's made a fuck ton of money.

The Wogan interview always bothered me: Why did the BBC set him up on the UK's biggest TV show? TV for titillation wasn't a thing yet. He was clearly ill. Yet the BBC threw one of their own under the bus. The BBC doesn't do that...
>you think they knew everything he knew?
No, not at all. I suspect they knew he (like many) knew about the kiddie-fiddling and had been shouting his mouth off. Worth considering what that knowledge (the abuse but more so the cover-up/conspiracy) would do to your state of mind.

On lizards, I suspect it's code but not exclusively for (((them))) - more like the Davos class, or a Satanic conspiracy within that class. He mentions (((them))) in isolation, so these are distinct groups in his mind, even if there's crossover. His denials haven't convinced me.
Even if you take him at his word, his description of these 'lizard people' is more nuanced than often cited. He posits that this Universe is a simulation/hologram/illusion. He goes on about vibrations and frequencies and other crazy shit. It's still batshit but he isn't arguing that a lizard race evolved on Earth, rule humanity, and can shape-shift. He reminds me of Chopra - he latches on to the latest scientific fashion (mwt, simulation theory, etc.), mixes it up with some new age woo, and slaps it in with his own conspiracy theories/factual data. It sells and gets his other theories read, and he doesn't need to be able to source ultra-rare iodine to maintain a living.

>We are simulations living in a virtual realm

Reality is fake and is nothing more than frequency and vibrations

being smart does not make you the messiah.

David shayler,l ron hubbard,the guy who founded the mormons or jim jones.

>messiah

yeah you go ahead and play with fire

imbecile

When hes news station got steamrolled and alex jones news station is still up and running selling shit.

That's a lie. He never mentioned Jimmy Savile until one of his last books when all the rumours and the investigations were coming out. I know for a fact he never named Savile and I knew runners at the BBC who knew all the rumours in the 1990's.

On a tangent, has anyone not heard of the alien Vrillon's news interruption in the 70's? youtu.be/afXKOt3A0xc

>>Predicted Globalism and warned against it decades before anyone knew about it
Lmao. No he didn't. First of all, a globalised world is not something you predict. It's something a lot of intelligent people realised would happen with the advancement in telecommunications and transport. But if you want to go down the prediction highway, Karl Marx is probably the first to argue that capitalism would lead to globalism, and he did that more than a century before David "Messiah" Kike. And of course, Icke's explanation is total conspiracy bollocks involving the Illuminati and reptiles.
>Dropped the Red Pill about government (that they are not there to serve their people, but rather to direct and control populations (toward a worldwide authoritarian superstate(globalism)), being more afraid of the shadow government than the people, making elections a charade)
Looks like you're not aware of conspiracy theory literature. That idea predates Icke by at least 5 or 6 decades. Icke has basically copied every single conspiracy theorist before him and made that into one super mega conspiracy theory. Even the reptilians aren't his conspiracy theory.

Saging this faggotry, piss off to /x/.

When I realised his last words will be:
Lizards were Jews all along