Why are Europeans such cucks? Even after all the rapes and bomb attacks...

Why are Europeans such cucks? Even after all the rapes and bomb attacks, you fucking pussies still do nothing and actually, most Europeans I spoke too support this mass musilm invasion. People will look back in history and see that Europeans are weak, pathetic faggots with no balls to protect their women, children and country.

Typical American male

t. country that gave millions of dollars to a terrorist who has killed an american

Typical weak, European cuck. No wonder European women love brown cock, fucking useless eurotrash

Hey now, Canada is a shithole just like the rest of Europe. I'm gonna move to the USA, last country for the white man while you European cucks get ruled under Sharia law

its been 60+ years of constant lefty propaganda in germany and sweden that starts the moment you enter primary school, if not earlier.
i dont know about the other european countrys. britian is better in some regards and worse in some others.
have fun shitposting leaf. you dont know shit about the barbed wire that was set up in the heads of europeans

But I was raised in Canada, where Leftist garbage gets shoved in our heads since primary school but I never listened nor allowed them to brainwashed me. I actually got more red pilled coming out from high school. That's no excuse, protect your race you cuck. And this is coming from a Persian male

Canada was conservative and before that we were moderate, liberals were right of centre for a long time. Stop bullshitting.

Hey, but now it's the current year.

rofl at that pic especially the french truck

Meanwhile, you're giving terrorists ten million dollars, rake. Glass houses and all that

>Leaf calling anyone a cuck
Don't

I dont know maybe we should ask them, hey western europe why are you guys such cucks?

Freedom boner

Canada should be in top 3

women
cultural marxism
kikes

pick your poison, we have plenty of everything here in Europe

>No UK getting arrested for an expired award-accepting license

>why are Europeans such cucks

Cause we thought you were cool so we copied you.

Mistakes were made

Marxism is running rampant in western universities since the 60's
People with higher education tend to sore towards the top of our elite, eventually deciding the direction our society will move towards.
This is not a god damn mystery.