Redpill me on Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI

Redpill me on Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI
Mainly about those two because I heard a rumor they were against the Second Vatican Council, but I need reputable sources not (((sources)))

I dont know

>jewcap
>disgusting colorful, clownish clothes
>lots of bling-bling (gold)

I couldn't be Catholic even if I tried hard... it's too ugly.

The Puritans were right, these servants of the devil need to be purged.

>actual thread about Catholicism
>dies
>Shitpost about Catholicism
>everyone takes the bait
I've hated Sup Forums for a long time now

thats how this works man

Benedict XVI was literally in the Hitler Jugend.

They both wrote books about it, OP. read them

Pope John Paul II was the best Pope ever.

trying to make the Church look bad...

John Paul was a man.

Saint Jonn Paul II put an end to the first wave of progressive degeneracy in the Vatican. He canonized a few important saints of the 20th century who were previously considered obscure mystics by modernists in the Church (Padre Pio, St. Faustina Kowalska e.g.). Most importantly, St. JPII played a crucial role in destroying communism and liberating eastern europe. Many young people came to Christianity during his very popular papacy.

Pope Benedict XVI was one of St. JPII's most trusted followers. More so than his predecessor, Benedict, is a highly intelligent and cultured theologian and a determined defender of tradition against progressive tendencies. He created a new legal space for the latin mass which did not have a good standing since Vatican II.

Both were great Popes and polar opposite of the marxist subversive who currently occupies the Chair of St. Peter.

>not liking roman fashion style

Typical slavpoor, I bet you are wearing a tracksuit right now.

"Redpill me on x" is literally listed in the sticky as something you should not be posting on Sup Forums, please read the rules then fuck off.

why does every polish poster have a John Paul II folder full of memes?

The slav pope is more pimp.

>disgusting colorful, clownish clothes
Bitch, as if ortodox are any less clownish.
Papież memes are best memes.

I was watching Church Militant or that Vortex guy on YT saying that both JPII and Benedict XVI were responsible for appointing heretical bishops/clergy in power thus making it easier for the current pope to appoint them into higher positions in the Conclave

Thank God only Polish popes count in Poland

I've always heard John Paul II was bad and supported Vatican II. Benedict XVI supported Vatican II in the past but actually did some good job when he was pope, and he's surely a better pope than Francis.

Well Benedict the 16th allowed free celebration of the Latin Mass in Summorum Pontificum so he was in some way against Vatican II. JPII worked with the cardinal of Warsaw, Stefan Wyszyński, to stop the rise of Vatican 2 promoters in the conclave that ended up having him elected.

Bump
This is quite interesting, but I'm more interested as to why Pope Benedict XVI resigned

Read the cathecisms they wrote and the papal orders or w/e its called .
They're openly communist and satanic shits.

>Pope JPII
>Communist
He is quite possibly the sole reason Poles were able to openly practice their faith under the Soviet Regime
>Pope Benedict XVI
>Communist
He was Unironically a Hitler Youth member

supposedly Hillary, Soros and Obama had some dirt on him, got him to resign and placed the marxist pope on the throne just in time for the refugee wave

>jp2

Greatest pole