Atheism is the fastest shrinking belief in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking belief in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking belief in the world.
>Atheism is the fastest shrinking belief
>Atheism is a belief

sage

Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that it's all these fedoras have.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>Atheist church

Imagine the smell.

Well, the population of Shitskin dumb-as-a-post religious folk is rising while intelligent whites are falling. So... There goes the relative importance of atheism.

You might want to read your own studies. The Pew link shows 16% and rising.

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

i could go in there say that and have them all agree with me, you do NOT understand atheism.

So what are the benefits of following a demonic cult from the desert?
Not like I'm going to accept your son of the devil as a saviour, I have my own religion already.
PS. You cannot include heaven in the benefits, as it is devil worship.

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking belief in the world.

atheism isnt a belief its quite litraly the belief in nothing no gods or the supernatural.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

>evidence for the resurrection

I don't care if your jew on a stick can resurrect, I have my own God and he is more trustworthy than your impaled jew. And most important, more powerful.

Why should I abandon a God that personally seeked me out and shielded me even from the doings of your god? It's nonsense.

oh fuck its you again, stop making this autistic thread, you will never convert anyone who has a working brain.

DELET NOW

You do realise it's becouse atheists are mostly white people and population of shitskins is exploding? Of course you do, soon most of world's christians will be black africans. FUCKING BASED

Stop being anti-semitic, user. Jews are out older brothers in faith

I never thought Atheism would be such a small percentage of the population. Just shows how much the "vocal minority" can skew your views.

>Not-religion is a religion
We've seen it all, folks

Christ-chan is pure, get those filthy jews away from her

>implying atheism isn't a religion

Wake up. Atheism today is really anti-theism.
Maybe the word has been hijacked by radicals just like "feminism" went from being about women having the right to not get the shit kicked out of them by husbands to what it is today.

If you want to be an old-school atheist, rather call yourself an agnostic.

I think you'll find that the term 'atheist' is actually more nebulous than you think, Christfags. Atheism is not simply just a exclusive stance on religion (or lack of), but it's also a feeling, too.

I've known many so-called 'Christians' who not only behave atheist, but deep down they hold atheist outlooks on their God and are only Christians in culture, but not in faith. You will find that an alarming rate of Christians (especially those in the west) fall under this exact situation.

Don't get me wrong though. Christianity is a pretty respectable culture to be a part of, as well being a good incentive for nationalist/populist politics.

But when it comes to actually BELIEVING in God or his Son? You can count a lot of people out, especially among your own flock.

Visit Europe and find me believers
I only see fedoras day after day, and the obnoxious kind

>christ-slut
>pure

We are talking about world population. You won't find many atheists in Ghana or Nigeria.
Purest there is, friend.

>Atheism
>A-theism
>Anti-theism

Agnosticism is not a belief, Atheism is.

Christianity is devil worship, like all religions on earth.
The true god didn't set a religion

i dont see the "hijacking" you talk about, all i see is shit-talk from religious people, they are the ones making atheism look bad by making claims about it while not understanding it, many think atheists just hate god, some say they just want to sin and these so called "agnostics" think all atheists are anti-theists which is not true AND irrelevant.

agnostics are the worst, they play wordgames in order to avoid a lable, an atheist is someone who doesnt believe in a god, but they cant accept that because it would mean they are atheists.

agnostic atheism is the only rational and intellectually honest position.

>Visit Europe and find me believers
Among natives of the country? Easy, I'll find lots.
Among the general brown population? I'll find a lot too, but not believers in Jesus but in the pedophile war monger Mohammed.

>The true god didn't set a religion
>true
>didn't set a religion
>look at me guys, I claim my personal God to be true
>I also make an absolute statement in regards to this God of mine, too
>not a religion folks!

>Easy, I'll find lots
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Someone actually took the time to make that
damn

If niggers converting to Christianity can help keeping them in check I see no problem with it. Rather that than having them be mindless followers of Muhammed and his perverted ways.

see
the terms are not mutually exclusive and if you think atheism is a belief, you dont understand atheism. a-theism is NOT a belief, thats ALL that it is BY DEFINITION!

>butthurt because he believed a jewish fable and something in the back of his head is telling him how stupid he is for believing a written book as if it were the ultimate truth.

How about you drop your meme flag, panama?

>can't read the thread

>agnostic atheism is the only rational and intellectually honest position.
That was kind of what I was saying.
Atheism hasn't gotten a bad reputation from Christians, but rather from the hateful, anti-religious "celebrities" that call themselves the spokespeople for all atheists.

I'm a Christian btw, but I can respect your choice to not believe in a god, but that is not what Atheism means today.

Unlike Christ-slut, Fedora-chan actually is pure.

Soon deism will become the norm

>LOOK AT THESE BASED CHINKS AND NIGGERS WORSHIPPING A JEW, FUCKING BASED

Now tell us WHO it is becoming Christians.

I bet you its not Europeans, and I bet you it's not through conversion.

>points out evolutionary advantage of religion

Given the huge brainz of whites i predict they will, regretfully but with purpose, consciously embrace religion as a means to guarantee survival. Only the dumbest of non adapting atheists will die out. Atheism will continue on as a secret society communicated amongst the elites.

Yes yes this has all happened before.

>Fedora-chan
As if some hot chick would wanna associate with nasty neckbeards atheists

not universally because people dont understand it.

Lets look at it this way, who do you think decides what the word "atheist" means? is it a dictionary? no its not. Is it the general public? the general public is ignorant, so it shouldnt be.
Its the atheists, its the people who are using that label.
If you are talking to an atheist and you dont agree with him what it means you are either putting words in his mouth or speaking in another language where the words dont mean the same things.

>avarage christian woman

See

As long as Islam continues to grow all others will fall. Praise Allah

This
Can we discuss the true savior now please?

Gen Z will save us lads from the gen y and millennial scum. Get on a horse faggot, we are going to make the world white and Christian again

Who is "christian"? Are protestants christian? Are catholic christian? Are mormons christian? Are gnostics christian? Are rastafarians christian? Are voodoo weirdos paying lipservice to the great god ja'sus christian?

people love themselves some nobel lies in these dark times

why search for truth when you can just be served some truth from the authoritarian side of politics and religion?

Do you follow the Nicene Creed?

Then you're a Christian.

Yeah because christianity promotes monogamy and marriage, jews don't like that so obviously they're gonna fight against European morals
That still doesn't make christianity better to paganism however.

afaik if you believe in the bible you are a christian, but i know christians spend a great deal of time telling other christians how they arent true christians so im not sure.

Rather have her be Christian that muslim

>When you got so btfo so hard by a hat meme you try to play along with it and pretend the joke itself is what's pathetic and not the fact that it perfectly described and destroyed your entire movement.

>atheists should definitely what atheism means

I'll take circular reasoning for $800, Alex

That's rather arbitrary. So first christians weren't christians?

This is a religious board, go to /rel mahmud. You can talk about how you raped a 12 year old little girl as much as you want

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

Fedora warriors btfo.

No, Islam will fall too. Your religion is only as strong as your culture, and therefor your politics. Islam is mostly a political religion, after all. While it's true the Christian identity is eroding thanks to many post-modern influences, it is almost guaranteed that Islam will hear the same death knell; capitalism.

It is thanks to capitalism that every modern nation seeks globalization, and with globalization comes diluting/mixing of cultures. You often hear that British women burn the coal and fuck Ahmed here in the U.K, but you ought to know that many of your muslim women are sucking British cock and puking outside of our nightclubs.

The moderate/pacified/westernized muslim is the first step to the end of Islam.

*define. Also self check

Why am I supposed to give a shit about that?

Do you use even a single word that you yourself wrote? What's up with all this copypasta?

What would the future chink looks like when they adopt Christianity? Will they finally grow a soul?

Nice Try Kike But your not fooling anyone the true path of salvation is no your little kike religion But Europa Panganism Hail Perun the God of thunder

She looks gorgeous.

Can confirm. Gen Z here and I was lucky enough to recieve the Holy Spirit after several years of severe degenerate, militant atheism.

Yes yes we must open boarders and not destroy the Muslim niggers and jews. Obviously the plan to make the world white is a new plan

Do you not see the problem with lets say a christian defining an atheist as someone who hates god when in reality they dont even believe that he exists?

Well of course you dont, go look up strawman argument from the sticky on the front page.

>Who is "christian"?

>Are protestants christian?
yes
>Are catholic christian?
yes
>Are mormons christian?
Kind of, with some crazy added on top.
>Are gnostics christian?
Not really, but I respect their "out of the box" thinking.
I think Jesus would have been down with them.
>Are rastafarians christian?
Obviously not, they are a political cult.
>Are voodoo weirdos paying lipservice to the great god ja'sus christian?
No, completely unrelated. Only the cucked ones pretend to associate with Christianity.

Time to stop immigration from shitholes and stop foreign aid. Let the idiots raise their own kids. That ought to solve this little problem.

>if you believe in the bible you are a christian
Which bible? Books banned by catholics don't count?

atheists don't breed you fucking morons

they're fedora tipping numale cucks

What's so intelligent about denying something you don't know?

You are a fine specimen little boy.

>accuses me of a strawman
>proceeds to use a strawman

I'm not saying Christians should pick and choose the definition of atheism, only that we should use the classical definition that is still used in philosophy, rather than the idiotic definition that Antony Flew introduced in 1972.

>I think Jesus would have been down with them.
As in he would call yahweh an incompetent demiurge guilty of all that is wrong and old testament prophets followers of an evil god?

A specimen to defend Western Civilization, sure.

nah, but he would have smoked what they are smoking

Unlike let's say BASED BLACK CHRISTIANS who breed like rabits.

Explain atheist versions of churches that are in England

1.so you're telling me that a bunch of people that put that book together made sure it followed its own plot, WOW i must be real then
2.Holy shit history happened, doesn't mean Jesus is a god.
3.What stuff, and maybe there was some man named Jesus that lead some cult way back when, again doesn't mean hes a god.
4.sure they might up some details but would they confuse one man for a group? (Luke 7:1-10)(Matthew 8:5-13)
5.HOLY SHIT so you mean to tell me, that because some poor fuckers thought there cult leader really was the son of god, and told people about him, and followed what he said that he must be the son of god. Just because some people are willing to die for what they believe doesn't make it true

OK what ever you say man.

>Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia
What?
The, SS The GGG, Thule society and the key figures of the NDSAP were mostly secretly or openly neo pagan and they're famous and infamous for their exposure of jewish lies.
i.e Hitler ordered several sculptures from Arno Breker with extremely pre-christian elements, surrounded himself with neo-pagans like Heinrich Himmler, Alfred Rosenberg and Goebells who we know from his diary was anti-christian along with Hitler.
>paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.
Are you genuinely retarded?
We know lots about norse paganism wether it's about Freyr et.c we still know about it.
>Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent
No, Europeans did, if those Europeans were muslim, jewish, christian, pagan et.c it wouldn't have mattered because they would still have massively superior equipment, training and they would be European
Funny how christcucks narrow European achivements down to "christian" achivements.

>posts an odinist

The reason atheism is 'declining' is because Islam is increasing at such a rapid rate it seems like less people are of other religions. In reality the number of atheists *is* growing, but Islam will literally outbreed everything else in the world.

Reminder that demographics are everything, and if you win the people war you can win every other war. Everyone here should have at least 4 children.

Yeah
No

what? when did you accuse you of making a strawman?
i told you to go look it up, because its super easy to run into the strawman when people dont agree on the definition of a word that the other side uses to label themselves.

What is the "classical definition that is still used in philosophy" then?

I don't know much about them, so there's not much to say. Probably religious non-believers who feel a spiritual void in their lives.

Q: What happens if christianity was devil worship all along?

Nice explanation fedora boy

>religious atheists

So you don't deny that the fedora meme is in fact real

Classical definition is the acceptance of the proposition that no gods exist. But of course this definition entails the possibility of needing to defend your position, which is why internet skeptics don't like it.

The little urchin is learning have some faith