One thing I gotta give Britain credit for is assimilating black people It's honestly ridiculously easy to determine if...

One thing I gotta give Britain credit for is assimilating black people It's honestly ridiculously easy to determine if a black person is British or American.

In fact, whites and blacks in Britain look more similar to each other than to their respect racial kinsmen from other countries. Bizarre, crude, and almost sophisticatedly deviant.

Why are bongs so fucking weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fe4_1500867227
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chirst she looks awful. At least Martha Jones looked somewhat good looking but her......

nuke this shithole

Not really surprising.Britain has (had?) an environment of self-propriety socially. Bongs have had a set of social norms that have changed little in centuries.It is more like a social caste system, whereas the more you respect yourself and others, the better you are looked upon. It seems that now they have given up on that with the millions of parasites that have swarmed into their country. It's sad, Britain and the cultures of many other countries is crumbling from the corrosion of mudslime retardation.

Most British blacks have at least one white great-grandparent

Martha Jones looks like a typical posh girl, except black

Bill Potts looks like a typical bong, except black

Third or fourth generation Blacks here seem to see themselves more as British than African or Caribbean; they'll still refer to their roots now and then but generally see themselves as British since they're families have been here for generations. Even though they can be quite insular, depending on where in the country they are, they can be alot more agreeable to British culture and norms than other immigrant communities, like Pakistanis.

Somalians can fuck right off though, Bugs Bunny looking fucktards.

t. Brummie.

NURSE WHO

everything is worse in USA. whites are dumb, Asians are fat, Meds are niggers and actual niggers are shit-flinging apes

>"Muh I have natural hair even though I look ugly as fuck"- Bill the lesbo

liveleak.com/view?i=fe4_1500867227

They're the same everywhere.

nogs aren't assimilated here

Are we doing the thing where we cherrypick a handful of half-black people and pretend that all blacks are assimilated? Should Americans start posting Steph Curry and Derek Jeter?

Yeah .

Out of any non-white group that has ever came to Britain, Sihks and Jamaicans were the most easily assimilable.

ah yes roadman scum and the yardies of yore were so well assimilated

Blacks in the UK are the same as blacks in the US, just worthless niggers.
The difference is that in the UK there is like 1 nigger in a sea of whiteness so their subhuman behaviour is diluted. Meanwhile in the US blacks are like 30 times more numerous and they are concentrated in enclaves. Put all the blacks in the UK in the same place and it will turn into the biggest shithole ever before you can say "fuck niggers".

>It's honestly ridiculously easy to determine if a black person is British

I know right? It's impossible for them to be British so it makes it rather easy.

I would shag Martha happily tbqh.

Wait are you that african immigrant living in the UK who regularly posts about blacks there being so good and similar to whites while shitting on american blacks?

Quit your wannabeism monkey. You are and always will be an inferior ape. Now go back to Africa.

Comparing british blacks and american blacks is not apples to apples, genetically. Its especially not apples to apples when you take, say, Igbo immigrants to Britain, and compare that to descendants of a mostly west african slave population. The igbo have higher intelligence, plus immigration is a selection mechanism (or at least it was before the most recent migrant crisis anyways), compare that to the west african genetic line and the fact that slaves were not selected for intelligence. A more successful minority group will ALWAYS assimilate more than an unsuccessful one, because getting along with the dominant culture group is a part of success.

> basically niggers gonna nig

Spicy!

That's a mulatto, presumably raised by her single white mother in a councik flat.

This is the best post of this thread.
One black, in a crowd of white people, seems downright quaint. They're lively, and sociable conversation, and oh how interesting having that flavor in the group. -.-
The more black people you add, the worse and worse it gets.
You cannot judge a people by a token member in another people's crowd. They're going to interact differently, than when all the puzzle pieces start to come together and fit themselves into the overall picture.
That is society. That is a true nation. And that is how you judge a people, as in multiple persons. How they are when they are together and as a whole.
As a whole, black people are horrendous when they get together and nature puts the puzzle pieces in line.

Britain didn't really segregate the blacks as much as other places and they came to us from a desire to prosper in a country better than their own so they actually liked the country and took on its values, and there was more interbreeding from colonial times (usually with an Englishman doing the bleaching). There are exceptions (Somalians) but that's the general rule. Compare to America where there's always been a lot more racial tension leading to a self-imposed apartheid state where the blacks breed with blacks (and when they do mix it's a white American woman getting blacked) and make their little ghettos and don't really love their own country or fellow countrymen, leading to the common basketball-American we all know and hate today. Sadly globalism is effecting the British blacks through media and things like Black History Month (the BBC is easily the most guilty of this) convincing them dey wuz kangz and the British empire was a wholly evil thing for which they're owed reparations and some of the daft coons are falling for it, so it might all go to shit soon enough.

>Why are bongs so fucking weird?
I don't know.

Are we weird? I suppose being an island nation has something to do with it.
Also we don't feel truly 'European'. We are much closer in culture to the Anglo countries. In particular New Zealand and Australia.
My sister, brother in law, nephews and neice live in NZ and it's very close in culture to rural England. The South Island has a feeling of Scotland. 'Dunedin' is Scottish Gaelic for 'Edinburgh'.
I don't feel 'abroad' in New Zealand. It's similar to where I live up a mountain range in Northern England (North Pennines). I go to NZ every year. Also stop off in 'Straya to see m8s.

Also there is an Anglo diaspora.
My brother lives in Canada and I like it there. Both my sis and my bro have asked me to move to their adopted homelands. My answer is always a firm "no, but I'll always visit". I have my family here. It's where I'm most content.
When I go to NZ or Canada, it's comfortable as things are already familiar. It's a bit strange as I can fly to France or Germany very cheaply, and it's so different. The closest European countries to UK are the Netherlands, Denmark and Norway. Somewhat in geography, but also in culture.

I love Europe. Not the EU. The EU can fuck off. It's a game between Germany and France for hegemoney. It will get fucked by brexit and some East European countries like Poland and Hungary.
Europe is amazing. The progressive lefty cunts say we need 'diversity'.

I challenge you to tell me a more diverse area than Europe. (not including sand-invaders, nor nig nogs)

'Diversity' for the EU means MORE invaders. We already have diversity. No need for muzzies and coons.

We mostly come from the West Indies.

Brits are known for their love of the BBC

How do you feel about Trump causing Brexit?

Trump personally inviting our Nige to do a speech for him because he was too fat to do it himself was a nice gesture.

No

And you didn't generalize enough
American whites aren't any better than blacks

@134764418 (Usted)

>full assimilated
>3% of population
>15% of criminal population
nigs gonna nig

If you click the post number you want to reply to it will format a reply automatically

if you're basing that off tv black people, it isn't a completely accurate representation of the greater population.

one thing that interests me is what our blacks would be like without the exposure to USA media. the amount that go around imitating their across-the-pond cousins is staggering.

>trump caused brexit

lol. Nice one.
Check your timeline, Yankburger.

Are Americans really this stupid?

Do you even know where you are?

(he's setting bait) YOU STUPID FUCK.
I'd give him a 3/10 for presentation
4/10 for content

Now stop posting and lurk these ITT threads.

>Criminal black with a handgun (in england) is shot by the police
>Blacks riot screaming HE DINDU NUFFAN and burn down london

No, they are exactly the same.

please tell me this is a fan comic

nope

sauce