Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/
npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/10/22/451012235/clinton-endures-an-11-hour-grilling-before-benghazi-committee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clinton Crimes

He was definitely shown leaks about Pizzagate and other Haiti stuff.

Jeff Sessions needs to get his head out of his ass.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

Wew lads. Shit is about to go down. I'm starting to think the 7/27 stuff is legit.

Yep.

If Trump is playing dumb it would be the troll to end all trolls.

Clinton Bush drug cartel is protected by alphabet agencies. The ones who run google, the shadow government.

Infamy.org

They launder their money through wall street.

Apparently he can't function well under pressure. He's simply scared.

>Clinton Bush drug cartel is protected by alphabet agencies

(You)

try harder.

>Trump has a small vocabulary!

Standard loser response. No counter argument, just "you're crazy" because the media tells me you're crazy

Not for long.

>Standard loser response. No counter argument, just "you're crazy" because the media tells me you're crazy

If the standard answer to your claims is "you're crazy", you might actually BE crazy. Think about that.

Yeah, just like we were crazy saying Trump was going to win.

he called out the literal NiggerEGO aka POTUS who gave us Jewish Crash because of his incompetence

Better question:

Why hasn't he personally thrown her in jail and/or ordered an investigation on her?

>what about HER EMAILZ

Holy shit he is a lame duck and it's not even been a year.

>Why aren't you looking at Hillary.
They did. They found nothing. Quite the opposite for you though Trump :)

Everything in your green text is fact kraut

>Trump's going to win
>The Clinton's and the Bush's run a drug- and human-trafficking cartel

Yeah, that's really the same amount of crazy.

>Jewish Crash because of his incompetence

Trump married all his adult children to jews.

I'm a trump guy
He is getting so repeative
He is the god damn president
Stop bitching and start doing something

He's the president. He has access to any information/evidence/intel on Clinton. I refuse to believe he's just talking shit and hasn't seen any of it. I sense a happening coming soon.

>the found nothing
That's not true at all
Many emails were sent out that were marked classified on a private server

idk maybe if they let you have enough Jews in your family you can be Hitler 2.0

>I sense a happening coming soon.

Definitely.

Lel

Really think he's trolling everyone right now.

>sending emails from a private server
>colluding with the enemy

Which one is treason again?

>found nothing but actual evidence of crimes committed
>crimes were committed intentionally so that Clinton could use the Clinton foundation to funnel money for her presidency bid/future favors.
>still believes MSM narrative even after the election
Please do urslef and ur country a favor and shoot urself in the dick

>information/evidence/intel on Clinton

No he doesn't you retard. Who should share that info with him? That would probably be illegal.

>share

>>still believes MSM narrative even after the election

What narrative do you have to offer? Breitbart, infowars, The Blaze? Reddit threads?

Lel. He's the fucking President. He can look at what he wants.

>He can look at what he wants.

No he can't.

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/10/22/451012235/clinton-endures-an-11-hour-grilling-before-benghazi-committee

He's busy busting states that have legal dope

Yes, he can. He can reclassify at will. You kraut have no clue what out President can do. Not surprising when yours is busy prepping the bull.

Why is the committee allowing Don Jr to testify while not under oath yet subpoenaing witnesses from crazy right wing conspiracy theories?

The committee is led by republicans. They are doing their damnedest to cover up Trump's crimes, not expose them.

*declassify

You actually think he was ever going to do something? lmao

Oath or not its illegal to lie to congress.

The sad thing is, we've seen as bad or worse out of leaders of all countries through out time. I'm not proclaiming what is or what isn't, but we know evil is capable of doing anything.

Lying to Congress is a crime whether under oath or not.

Same. Too much weird shit.

i'm glad he's talking shit about jeff sessions. honestly that guy fucked trump over so hard cause he rescinded himself. if he was going to do that then he shouldn't have taken the fucking job to begin with. now trump has a guy who wants to find anything at all and keeps this hoax going. not only that but what the fuck has sessions done? all the leaks continue all the crime continues.

at this point i wouldn't even mind if he got rid of jeff sessions and replaced him with somebody who isn't a faggot "gentlemen" that always bows to his enemies cause he's a "gentlemen"

The president is still bound to the constitution, which guarantees privacy via the fifth amendment, retard.

He rescinded himself? I'm guessing English isn't your first language or you're a retard.

t. Shariablue

Rescind this comment right now!

Reynolds has deposited two 8x10 glossies of Merkel's Cunt in your Loli account

>No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

I don't know Donnie. You're the president, maybe you should fucking tell them to.

he's right you know. if only the man was in a position of power where he could make things like this happen.....

>Trump's crimes
what crimes? there are no crimes, just innuendo created by fake news outlets owned by kikes which time after time have been squashed.

STOP STRUCTURING YOUR DATES WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>if he was going to do that then he shouldn't have taken the fucking job to begin with.

You are just as fucking retarded as Trump. He would need a time machine to do that. He recused himself from the investigation because it became know that he didn't disclose a meeting with the Russian ambassador when asked about it during his confirmation hearings. This happened AFTER he took office.

Trump could instruct sessions to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate whatever the fuck he wants

If he has and sessions refused we would have heard it on twitter by now

>Benghazi
Nice try Hillary but the NSA has your emails. Drip Droop

LISTEN, PEDES.

WHAT YOU'RE SEEING IS 4D CHESS.

TRUMP IS PRETENDING TO BE ANGRY AT BASED SESSIONS.

BUT BASED SESSIONS *IS* INVESTIGATING DEMOCRATS.

TRUMP IS PRETENDING THAT THERE'S TENSION BETWEEN HIM AND BASED SESSIONS.

WHY?

SO HE CAN ACT SURPRISED WHEN BASED SESSIONS DOES MORE THAN MOUTH OFF ABOUT WEED AND SMACK.

Meant fourth amendment (though the fifth amendment guarantees privacy also via preventing self-incrimination). Point stands, you're a retard who thinks the president can spread any information he wants:

>The Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States ensures that "the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized".

Because Republicans are feckless, invertebrate jellies.

The one that happened.

Use the tin foil when you see CNN report on Trump-Russia anything.

Oh shut the hell up. This guy doesn't even know what he is doing.

Even before the election, the political figures involvement with human trafficking was an open secret. Your delusional if you regard the Clintons involvement as more crazy than Trump winning.

>A giving private citizens privacy stops the president from seeing government documents
wot
I'm no Burger so fuck if I understand how this works, but that sounds like a real thin stretch of that there document.

This is evidence that this shit pisses you off, and that you are in fact scared Trump will be fucking removed.

Lol

Was already investigated. No criminal wrongdoing found.

are you triggered snowflake?

We'll Sessions already trpiled the sex trafficking arrests and personally busted the greatest healthcare fraud in history ($1,300,000,000), so there's that.

somebody put a Hillary face on poster.

Trump already knows absolutely everything, he is a show man playing out his act to suit his needs. He will singly handily destroy every part of corruption in our nation, Chris Cornell was shown Trumps Black Book. You all have seen his book too, it hides in plain site. I saw it last when he commissioned the new ship, the captain put it on the floor.

The cringy language your using combined with the fact I think your right pisses me in such a way that outclasses anything shareblue has been capable of. Here's your (you).

yeah sure the man who said that nobody knew how complicated healthcare was will fix systemic problems that have been in american politics for years

So why aren't the mods and janitors, and of course our beleaguered Hiroshimoot, looking into Crooked Sup Forumss crimes & reddit relations?

>Sessions single handedly raised the sex trafficing arrests, and personally busted the greatest healthcare fraud,

he must be one busy cop

And you'll still be miserable.

Lmao look at Hillarys foundation

Ask and thou shalt receive

Try harder, sweeties.

Trump should air his grievances with Sessions in private. This just raises more controversy and stories of 'infighting' in the Trump admin. And attacking his own AG behind his back, to the New York Times of all places, just makes him seem like a jackass.

I don't get why he always starts these public feuds.

Zero evidence of collusion despite months of hysteria

There must be a degree of logic behind it, I refuse to believe anyone as absolutely retarded as Trump appears at times could manage to do what he's done.

what ship? what captain?? references user, references!

Russia isn't an enemy

I don't understand how this guy could've been smart. This guy is a billionaire but he can't even do simple stuff.

What book?

What book?

He's a billionaire, had early success on his own merit as it seems, became fucking President.
There is only so much luck in the world for a complete idiot to accidentally do what Trumps done, there has to be at least some intelligence in there.

Trump is writing, directing, producing, and starring in the first reality cable tv news show.

Trump made his career being combative and abrasive, so he either can't change his ways or doesn't think it would be wise to.

Because he has no political clout whatsoever and blames other people for his failures?

As a business owner, he's the fucking worst kind of executive.

i'm not really miserable, i've got a frontrow seat to the fall of a superpower, just like the fall of the british and roman empire

Trump is a whiny little bitch.

>complains about things not happening that he has absolute power over

just start an investigation faggot

Couldn't be because his own family was rich and well-connected
Moron

In America we put the date before the month.
Month/Day/Year
I don't care how the rest of the world does it because only America is #1