/ourgirl/ RageAfterStorm is fucked and the regressive fags are gloating

Youtuber Loudmouth Reviews seems to be the leader of the witchhunt after RageAfterStorm. She seems to be in legal trouble due to the PC police. She/her family/Police is deleting everything. loudmouthr is the cunt on twitter.

Bump for justice.

rage's videos are quite sophomoric and reveal nothing but vitriol toward the leftist ideology. she does not realize her arguments are a combination of strawmen and oversimplification.
if one had to go down, it should have been her and not, say, Lauren.

I would put my penis in her vagina and thrash wildly about for 4-5 secs, IF you know what I'm saying.

Shouldn't we do something when they go after her so hard? Lauren will land on her feet. RageAfterStorm is not as known and does not have the same following as Lauren. I think Sup Forums atleast should scare that cunt Loudmoth Reviews. RageAfterStorm is in real legal trouble, Lauren is not.

Be that as it may, it's always good to have an inviting introduction to the cause even if you're eventually meant to depart from her and go deeper down the rabbit hole.

I doubt she's been arrested. She probably just got a ton of death threats (maybe some with her address) got freaked out and deleted everything.

What did he mean by this?

Lauren would be arrested if she did these kind of Video in Germany or Switzerland

>Free speech does not exist
>Heiko Maas is running a left agenda

Roastie whore BTFO

He fancies her feminine benis

According to the some alt-righters that have been in contact with her, she is in legal trouble. I talked to one that say she is no longer in contact with anyone, and that she is in legal trouble.

Exactly.

This. How can we attack that fag and what can we do to help /our girl/?
>What country is she in? please don't be germany

unlikely. People usually only get arrested for two things

1) advocating for nazism
2) advocating for violence against migrants

Occasionally people get arrested for broad statements like "send them all back" but its not as common.

Indeed. Would smang.

European speech laws are the problem.

well pretty easy to find out. A swiss user gave the address of where she is supposedly being detained. Call them, say u work for CNN or something and ask.

>She's /ourgirl/! Kekistanis unite to defend our queen!

This is all cringey as fuck.

>Arrested for saying "send them all back"
Well there is a gigantic reason to burn some government buildings down

>its a joke mods plz don't ban me again

>She

Your country is gutter tier trash. *Except for the baseball players.

Fuck it then. Let the left have field day. Fuck everyone that dares to speak their mind.

t. literal spic nigger

switzerland

This is such retarded rationale. Neither one should be arrested, regardless of how good her arguments are. We should all be alarmed by this.