I worship america

I worship america

I wish I were american

Can you say something better point of Japan compared with America?

I reallly feel inferior complex toward americans

nippon steel

Homogeneity

You don't have to pay EMS/SAL on your shit.

90s drift car culture

Are you fucking kidding me? Don't get me wrong I love America, but you do realize that millions of Dindu's and Spics live here right?

>overseas American sailor stationed in Japan decides to shitpost about how great his country is: the thread

>I worship america
they fucking nuked you stupid nip

Nips are honorary aryans

Out of all the fucking countries to worship.

I'm not sure if a proxyfag or an english teacher

Russians would have raped them with the Manchurian campaign, the sl*vshits are merciless, but we gave the Nips nuclear as a mercy

homogeneity

Go make some Jap kids.

Kinda useless when your options in Japan are:

1. Kill yourself studying, get into a top university and then kill yourself working 7 days a week until you get a heart attack
2. Be born into a rich family
3. Withdraw from the system because of how fucked it is, survive on NEETbux or a part time job at a grocery store and live as a recluse while spending your free time jerking off to anime

t. Tyrone stationed in Japan

I am NOT fucking nuked.

Get a point

less nigger in japan

There's a lot less niggers in Japan, you're welcome nip.

>proxy shill
Go away.

English teacher δΉ™

well assuming you're honest... you shouldn't, Japan is one of the few non-Western countries to have a great tradition and history.

there is no way you're not an american soldier stationed on okinawa or something

America was built by satanists Japan wasn't

japan still has an electronics industry you make the safest most reliable cars in the world and fuel efficient your hentai is what got all of these idiots into anime

Your women are prettier. Also I like your cars and lawn mowers. Sushi is pretty great. I've never had real wasabi here and I live in a big city.

I watched your girl whoop up on the other girl skateboarders in Mogadishu, Mn at xgames a few weeks ago.

Dont worry we are jealous or your homogenous society.