Victory of the Light

Alrigh Sup Forums we need to talk about this guy he has over 6000 tweets in the past 2 months, and all his content seems very passionate and the writing style is obviously not copy paste.

The acct claims to be run by a number of insiders and will occasionally post screenshots of emails with what appear to be whistleblowers heck he claims to be connected to Swordfish the guy whos supposedly taking down the pedo industry in Hollywood.

Besides this stuff he claims by years end we will be aware of fleets from some "Galactic Federation" which intends to welcome the good among us into their intergalactic society and share with us advanced Sci fi tech.

Now for the part that makes me very curious.

Look at pic related from a tweet posted a few hours ago.

For the past few days hes bene amping up his posting saying thatits happening very soon and we'll watch an open senate hearing disclosing everything with ETIs present.

Would also like to mention WH user has been hyping this week specifically throughout the month.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d9nBJ
prepareforchange.net/the-event/event-essays/transition-to-a-new-society/
youtube.com/channel/UC5x2dB9z-Saj_LJFynhxmFA
youtube.com/watch?v=pvzFi5WcE9Y
youtu.be/cNgxyL5zEAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would also like to mention this post by Tom Delonge from 2 days ago.

Guys im seeing multiple sources could this be it..?

I like how im on page 5 two minutes after posting

Bump
I asked VoL if he was Delonge, he said no.

Bump. SUPER bump.

Could be related though. Delonge is basically saying alien disclosure imminent same as VOTL

What is this??

A super radio/transmitter also known as Area 51
That's what it actually looks like from above.
Tell me they are not talking to something out there...

>Swordfish
How old are you ?

>Delonge is basically saying alien disclosure imminent

No he's not

Lets have a look at what we got,
>Swordfish
>WH user
>VoL
>Summer happenings leading up to 9/23
>Sup Forums prediction

Who could it be -
>All the same person
>Different people not co-ordinated
>Different people co-ordinated

What could it be
>Extremely committed coordinated larp
>Extremely committed un-coordinated larp, all Sup Forums users joining in on the game
>Blue beam psyop to trigger world war/financial collapse/social upheaval
>blue beam psyop as response and to cover up elite pedo/human trafficking
>controlled disclosure
>uncontrolled disclosure
>ayys lmao

Anything else?

l a r p e r

It's bullshit

Did he post anything new yet?

Add Delonge to the list

That's about it.

VOTL seems to be your typical paranoid schizophrenic who believes they are a Pleiadian or whatever, but it seems to be somewhat coordinated with that Sup Forums prophecy, WH user etc. However, those last two could be unrelated to VOTL, and VOTL browses Sup Forums so they know, or were forwarded that prophecy. It doesn't mean the prophecy originated with them.

VOTL is some goofy bullshit, the blogs they link to (the 2012 ones and Gaia and whatnot) are total and complete horse shit.

I honestly think VOTL is Stephen M. Greer.

What do you think about the theory that swordfish is a popular musician who wants to expose this?

Ye he has spoken against Greer in the past but then changed his tune, if I remember correctly, he seems more Corey Goode tier

Add 222 to the list

Looks like new-age sacred geometry kind of stuff..
Were the channelings real? I was into the law of One some time ago, and while it was less doom and gloom than a lot (most) other channelings they did talk a little about secret government technology. Interesting.

You must be 15 years old if you don't recognize that as the CIA project stargate or whatever to convince schizos of aliens and muddy the waters for other "conspiracy minded" ppl to be thrown off the track. Go read the Bible, specifically zecharariah and revelation. 15 year old faggot

bump

Give that man a (you)

WARNING

trump tower is desperate,a huge bomb against drumpf is coming so trump tower employees are launching a counterattack

this is part of the attack

drumpf is going to get hit hard this week,nixon or clinton level of leak incoming

LARPING

Thank you Insider. You really seem to know what you´re talking about and totally won´t go to jail for changing the public opinion with disinfo while simultaniously getting money for said info. Brock must pay you well, huh?

Someone here posted yesterday that delonge is votl, gave no evidence

Twitter handle of "KibbitzLaw" and you think this guy isn't a TurboJew?

Thanks for being a Shabbos goy and fisting yourself on this click bait.

Name one thing he's predicted that's happened, just one.

I asked VotL he said no

Faggots on ATS have been claiming "Galactic Federation of Light" will visit Earth since 2010, naming all sorts of dates, and literally nothing fucking happens. Its all bullshit by delusional crazy people seeking attention aka half of ATS forums.

Sauce?

Votl also managed to snag Obama as his first follower.

222 though interesting descends to hidden-hand / ra material tier

If nothing happens today then it'll be a proven LARP.

Funny how maths improves science...

Obama auto followed anybody who added him when he first made the account, try harder VotL

Checked, ye I was just adding it to the list of those saying something this week/coming soon.

VOTL told us not to trust Greer at all.

if all different digits, shit goes down

Reroll

1 more

They're not with us. Should be obvious based on how poorly executed their shitty larp threads are.
SAM site

Kek has spoken, nothing happens again

There's speculation that when they talk about aliens, they're referring to specific secret societies and individuals. Who knows. All I know is I trust Trump and I trust Putin, two of the most powerful men in the world right now.

>222

This. All these "celebrities" now coming out as UFO researchers. People need to wake up this is a part of blue bleam and making man think aliens are attacking in order to get global martial law.

Even if he did wouldn't that make him more suspect than anything?

Shill

Will this FINALLY be the end for Drumpf??

Anyone got a screenshot of that prophecy?

Find out this week OOOONNNNN the Late Night NothingBurger show!

Holy fuck
222 legit confirmed

Double confirmation check
Also satanic hols this week

was checking

The 27th is the day WH user has been hypding

heres hopin clinton is the sacrifice

you're obviously the faggot behind the twatter account.
>you have a severe mental illness and need to seek help.
>quit larping you fucking faggot
>you're not fooling anyone here
>go back to plebbit you fucking cuck
>i hope the result of me telling you to kill yourself is that you actually kill yourself.

>multiple sources
>Tom DeLonge
>user on Twitter

Checks out

>oral, anal, vaginal
i think not user

holy check balls that's like 4 in a row

Bump. Stop sliding this. This is the end of the world (and I feel fine)

I don't want to hype my own get but can we please acknowledge how ridiculous this is

Uhh, except that he's been in contact with the US Government about such things

archive.is/d9nBJ

big if true

I can't hold all these digits

>not being a Pleiadian
The Gematria for my name has Pleiadian in it

Of course it's a hexagon

>judaism intensfies

Light is a Luciferian term. This is leading to some new-age cult psy-op.

Creepy shit like this:

prepareforchange.net/the-event/event-essays/transition-to-a-new-society/

Lucifer is not a proper noun, remember that. It's like devil or angel or god with a small g.

>implying i'm sliding the thread by bumping it
fuck yourself

I wasn't talking to you, obviously. I just quoted you to get the window up quickly.

Thank you Kek for these blessings

Why the fuck is this on page 8?

At first. Then literally a week later they were singing Greers praises and saying a member of Greers team was in contact with them. So ya take it as you will

youtube.com/channel/UC5x2dB9z-Saj_LJFynhxmFA

This youtube account has some interesting videos. It talks about:
>Waco
>Saville
>The Bosnian Pyramid
>Child Sex
>South Africa and the Afrikaners
>Ground Zero - 9/11

A lot of general Sup Forums x topics that seem plausible and have been heavily discussed here.

How could that (((happen)))?

Seriously... NOW you want to talk about him after people got banned for making threads?? come on

Who knew that pop punk was a gateway to cosmic enlightenment?

The alien deception will begin, demons will masquerade as angels of light and will fool the world. This will reinforce the bible and add credence to Jesus' testimony and power.

hey this seems interesting, i always felt something weird with greer i didnt like his view on aliens

I THINK I MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING

He posted gifs of Perry Cox from Scrubs. While the role went to John C. McGinley, an actor named Neil Flynn auditioned for the role. He ended up being the Janitor. VOTL references General Flynn often. General Flynn follows VOTL.

It could be General Flynn, or Neil Flynn. They might be related. Can't find anything on it.

Bitch ive been following him for months

Don't you know fags can't be religious?

His claim that swordfish is his asset

Been tracking VOTL from first few posts (and he follows me). I think you're close. Is Neil Flynn of Irish descent? What's his lineage? He posts about that ALOT

And the oscar for the most overrated scene in movies goes to......

I stopped following him because it was always "very soon". may need to revisit

ok sorry bro I was mad. Don't really know why. probably the excitement of the happening .

I literally have his tab open on my Firefox since day one so I can see in() how many tweets came to not miss one. I literally read all 7000. I hope swordfish works as he put his whole credibility on that and people would not forgive a "sorry something went wrong, happening soon" in that particular case!

Not his asset from the real HUMINT meaning of the term. More of an unvetted/slightly vetted source.

Correction: I hadn't seen that post yet. He must have "put him on the payroll".

Inderdasting

Project Blue Beam most likely.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvzFi5WcE9Y

remember when this larping faggot tried to mug off john podesta?

Gallactic federation ? Its the combine !

Yes. He also posted an Anchorman gif, and Neil was in that too.

PAGING VOTL

youtu.be/cNgxyL5zEAk

Prove me wrong little bitch. Fuck your psyops