How disgraceful

>85% black
>100% shit
kek

>see picture how to fix detroit
>be triggered about the solution
>triggered
>solution

Because nobody would visit if it was a poster showing what Detroit really looks like, roving gangs of negros chomping out and looting houses.

the guy in the front with the phone looks like a nigger mongrel

disgusting

>Detroit is 85% Blacks

That is like an anti-advertisement. That would be more like a warning sign saying "stay far away".

This is how detroit will look in 2050 and its beautiful.

That's the fucking point. They're trying NOT to scare white people so maybe some good will come to Detroit.

>I wish we could turn back time
>To the good old days

As if there aren't enough reasons for any tourist to avoid Detroit, lets make posters covered with gangbanger niggers living in windowless derelict shitholes uninhabitable since the 1950s. Great plan Tyrone Spookington.

Let's start the real Detroit advertising campaign.

>Detroit like we do

This nigger is seeing the same as what we see when blacks are over represented everywhere else.
Black/White separatism when

getting rid of the trolley killed american cities

This is the only time where they actually have a point.

These cunts complain about shows set in 95% white places needing more blacks, this a taste of your own medicine

Its a real estate business or some shit like that, of couse they wouldnt advertise niggers. You want them to ruin themselves? Kek

It's like this because it's entirely white people bringing culture back to Detroit. You'd never see black people at any festival like that.

t. Detroit resident

Liberals so colourblind they can't see the two fucking wogs right there!

Hipsters only see what they want to see. That's why they have their nose in the air and laugh really loud in public.

Make sure you burn down their gentification projects niggers. It makes us kek.

Is that why the murder rate is so unbelievably high?

>being this ginger to consider this black

they want it to look appealing..

If you're brown you're not white and may as well be black. Simple as that you fucking mongoloid.

It's the same for concerts, even if the the artist is some good famous rapper; sea of white people.

This kinda stuff is very much "white people shit".

of course its white no ones committing a crime in that poster

Damage control

>good
Good*

Why would I need to damage control?
I'm white, they're not, and judging by the quality of your posts, you're not white either.

Could be fun to photoshop it with a picture of the real detroit.

I see two black people in the poster.

Liberals want this.

kek

No they're kinda right;

>live in downtown Detroit

The surrounding suburbs of the city look like your pic related but that's where the 85% black lives. It's probably white majority in the clean, revitalized part of the city that's productive and works

Go figure

>mulato damage control
t-t-that isn't black, r-right g-guys??????

I don't think a tourism ad of a crack den or social security office would be really successful

It is also 0% like Detroit.

Which now that I think about it, that corner looks familiar, which means it was taken during one of our block parties, which means that's about the most organic Detroit photo you can take: and they're mostly white lol

But you are talking about blacks as if they are people. They aren't.

Shut it toothpaste you don't know shit. Google the belt in Detroit, that's where the photo is I think

looks like the only place a person can take a photo without worrying about getting shot or robbed.

I hate white traitors more than I'll ever hate niggers. I actually think black people are pretty cool when they dance, rap, and play basketball.

Detroit can be considered abandoned. No need to get riled up about anything that happens in Detroit. It's essentially wastelands outside civilization at this point.

Fucking kek

NEVER AGAIN
You slaves deserve it. You had your chance to stop (((them))) but failed to take it and are now paying the ultimate price.
Enjoy your urban decay, your mass suicides, your white genocide, widespread poverty, your forced miscegenation propaganda, the lack of ambition, the obesity of the youth and the hegemony of Cultural Marxism.

That's what you wanted isn't it?

Did one, n-no one noticed

Nobody wants to go to places full of niggers. Not even niggers.

Does anyone think they could explain to a person that if they actually pictured what detroit looked like and who lived there that no one would come.

So why should white people include black people in their works/producs?
If black people want to be included in stuff they're free to create their own products and put their faces on it.
No one's stopping them from doing so, It's a free country.

Notice anything?

very very disrespectful

>actually think black people are pretty cool when they dance, rap, and play basketball.

I now see why so many leafs disappeared after geo flags arrived. You really are the Sweden of North America.

I'm sad there aren't chicago police scanner images with that format

gypsies in charge of identifying race

S-Sean King? is that you senpai?

Come on, how much of the Detroit area actually looks like this. If you try hard enough you could even make Africa look like a paradise. But we both know that Africa is a shithole, and the same goes for Detroit.

You can literally by a house in Detroit for $1 but i mean hey itll look like this shit

Not really. blacks are majority in detroit so fuckin wat. they always scream~ muh representation of minorities~ this is exactly that

Why are blacks and super cucks so against gentrification?

Its an improvement

>tfw you're better off being carpet bombed / nuked than run by liberals

I can see at least two niggers.

Except after you buy the house you have to pay the corrupt Detroit government hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid back taxes

Not really. If you want people to come to a place, you don't advertise, "It's 85% black." That's like showing skid row on an advertisement to visit LA.

I visited my friends in the white suburbs and shit is nice. getting to him was pretty sketchy. The police told us to take the long way to make sure we got back safely.

They also look like they're in a non-bombed in city

>You'd never see black people at any festival like that.
What about the Jazz Music Festival in Hart Plaza & Arts Beats & Eats, you lying fuck

>non-whites

Yes. Same as Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta. Every place that is over 50% black has a murder rate far above the national average.

This is the worst thing that could ever happen to Detroit. I'm glad whoever this person is is focused on the hard hitting issues and really trying to make a difference.

Well it's a hopeful poster

>Every place that is over 50% black has a murder rate far above the national average.
yes they can't curb their population, much less exterminate themselves. Like everything else in life, we must show them.

>85% black
>85%
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

That was a pretty good movie desu

Who the fuck would visit an accurate portrayel of detroit except a gangbanger, a hooker or a drug dealer?

I assume they are attempting to attract white people

Thats Syria right ?

State governor(R)
State senate - Republicans: 27/38
State House - 62/110 Republicans

>>run by liberals.

This shit grinds my gears. It's like complaining about Flint. The fucking person calling the shots on the water was republican, appointed by republicans outside of the local democratic government, and then conservatives have the gall to blame shit on liberals.

>new Detroit gentrification project
>attract wealthy whites to safe zones
>increases pricing around it in non safe zones
>middle class hipsters and sjws move in to surrounded suburbs
>lots die to gang activity but white population grows while niggas unable to afford to live anywhere near city
>eventually Detroit looks like OPs pick and not a place with travel warnings where people can walk the streets without getting enriched

This is what's happening now.

Urban shift is re-occurring in reverse, because white majorities enjoy the idea of having their stores and bars and shit within walking distance again, and black communities get pushed out to the burbs where it's cheap but there's no infrastructure anymore.

It comes from good jobs leaving manufacturing out in the sticks and instead being in office buildings. Reverse white-flight

Detroit is a fucking shithole, ever since niggers we let to their own vices.

Literally 75% of Detroit adults are functionally illiterate. Kids in their public schools get to graduate when they read & write at 4th-5th grade levels. Less than 1% of DPS grads are "college ready"

Obviously a poster for the new Detroit.

Fallout 5 looks like its coming along nicely, but where are the fiends?

I remember hearing like 7 years ago that Detroit was expected to be gentrified and filled with young professionals who would bring it back. Let me guess now, there are a ton of black activists against this?

Sounds like pure capitalism, QQ moar.

It's probably not as booming as the projections were thinking but that's kind of true. There's some black activists but most are old school blacks who think they're dumb as shit.

Detroit was saved by (((finance)))
See right side of:

Same thing is happening in Oakland, California. My white super liberal psycho-bitch cousin just moved out there about two years ago and she feels perfectly safe. Makes a damn fine living too.

>notice anything
same "artist's" work as under the Eiffel tower, right?

detroit must be awful

but but but slaves had to build that city for you all you white supremacists..

Sees that trolly? nigs built it.
Sees those model A's? yup slaves built em
Buildings,streets,windows,shoes yup nigs.....

o and you white supremacists stole all those architectural plans to build those buildings from the nigs... yup

>that Detroit was expected to be gentrified and filled with young professionals who would bring it back
It's occurring slowly but that's what's happening. It's hampered by how badly Detroit was hit the death of manufacturing, since the city depended on hundreds of thousands of people working in a factory ended up with only needing a couple hundred to get the same or better output. Give it another decade or so and you'll start to see the city shift into whatever businesses they can grab(probably by undercutting places like LA, Dallas, etc. by offering cheap tax grants and such to get offices put in)

I agree, I think gentrification is a bullshit complaint. I can empathize, that doesn't mean you can stop it or should.

Most cities are significantly safer than suburbs nowadays and getting safer. The statistics seemed skewed because of density. Look at NYC- You used to not be able to go into Queens, now it's hipster nu-male central

You'd think he'd get that from the
>see Detroit like we do, not like it really (((is)))
sort of message the poster gives. Literally fucking no one wants to come to Detroit unless they need a rundown city to shoot a movie. Detroit and St. Louis are the only entirely 3rd world tier places north of Juarez. Even some 50% blacked cities have more redeeming qualities than those two cities.

Black people being at a Jazz festival is obvious
AB&E is in Royal Oak where wealthy blacks from Ferndale and the surrounding area visit, even still at a much lower rate than whites.

Do niggers not know how to cut their fucking nails?

Are there any other places in America that have as high a % of black people as Detroit? Would be interesting to know if they are all shitholes or if they are capable of living normally.

It's almost like people that have money don't want to be around niggers

hmmmmmmm

Memphis city and Atlanta are close, never been to either though.

Baltimore is too, and I've been there. It's a shit hole, but you can see why, there just isn't any jobs or shit around in that city outside the waterfront

I still don't know why they haven't done a GTA game in Detroit. It would be the perfect combination of all the most popular open world games: GTA, Fallout, and Skyrim.