"Powerful" or completely absurd, disgusting and so bizarre I thought it was a Sup Forums troll

"Powerful" or completely absurd, disgusting and so bizarre I thought it was a Sup Forums troll

You be the judge.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Angel#
youtu.be/I_qdLp5lfvw
youtube.com/watch?v=BcNco-mM700
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh fuck yes, it's another dilation thread.

I love when they tell me what I should think about a photo before I even see it. Really saves me from having to use my brain.

So empowering

>periods are not just for women
But apparently it is also for women who dress up as men

What the fuck?
So if I shave and get a small cut does this mean I get a period?
sheeeeeit

This is literally a South Park joke when Stan asks God when he is going to get his period.

>Bleeding not only for women.
>Trans is biologically a woman.

Mmmmk...

>Seeping gaping wounds that are repeatedly re-opened in order to prevent them from healing shut that begins to suffer from a raging infection is a period.
Thinking emoji

men have penises and women have vaginas, this is biological sexuality, the menstrual lining of the uterus needs to shed this is a period.

mtf vaginas don't bleed,this is a biological (at least woman).

periods are like pissing and taking a shit, its something people need to do and is gross but its not this grand statement these feminists seem to think it is.

LOOK IM A WOMAN,LOOK AT MY BLOODY TAMPON DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU SCARED!

Ha ha lol what a fucking idiot and no I grew up with older sisters of course i know what a fucking tampon is.

>tfw just want to be stealth and be a caring house wife
>these people make us all look crazy
fug ;~;

This is a female. As im she has a bagina and periods and can get pregnant. She also pretends to be a boy.

Whichever one of you geniuses dreamed this up, +1 internets to you. Comedy gold.

>completely absurd, disgusting and so bizarre I thought it was a Sup Forums troll

Oh my fucking god, how do these people even exist

dumb trenders who don't know what dysphoria is

Man I really hate that the degeneracy has gotten so extreme that I can't even differentiate it anymore.
>Oh man, it's one of these faggots that mutilated their dick and is now learning that the infection bleeds profusely and is sad that they basically live in a diaper to keep from soiling all of their pants
>No, user. This is a mentally ill girl that LARPs as a man by taking test and binding her tits but is also taking part in the free bleeding degeneracy.

Hahahah it's a mental disorder... if you put on one of those shark suits, does that make you a shark?

>Posted the photo of themself
>themself

Really rolls off the tongue

>Posted the photo of themself

So, where do you guys think that blood came from?

What's her/his fucking point?

Did someone tell them to stop bleeding once a month? No, did they fuck. Rather than just go about their business they just have to make a fuss like they're being oppressed or some shit.

if you mean powerfull enough to send my sides into Orbit, then yes

Trasngender has to broad of a definition.. This is not a Male to Female, its a Female to Hermanphedite.

We need to start properly addressing these faggots so we don't get confused. They are all fucking degenerate, but knowing who and what you are talking about changes a conversation.

I propose this vocabulary.
Hermi(phrodite): Male to Male/Female
Herma(phrodite): Female to Female/male
Bruce: Male to Female
Susan (Buck Angel): Female to Male

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Angel#

D I L A T I O N

>free bleeding

This is a biohazard, plain and simple. Blood is a catalyst to spread illness, menstruation is body waste. That is a woman, not a man. Men do not have vaginas. I learned this at age 3.

Video related:

youtu.be/I_qdLp5lfvw

Wew that's powerful goys

youtube.com/watch?v=BcNco-mM700
just in case you need to feel like more of a woman.

Powerful enough to make "it" erupt boiled blood into it's pants.

You will search for file called 1man1jar, and you will see why that man's pants are truly bloody.

LOL
It reminds me about pic related.

>I decided to turn off comments as there were some people being very immature and disrespectful towards other peoples feelings.

You can't make this shit up

they/them?
what the actual fuck

Kek. It's funny how nowdays a butch is called a transgender person. If you are actually transgender, then fucking go trough with the hormones. If you don't want perios, then take your testos. For fucks sake.

>them
>pronoun
this has to be canadian stupidity

>and be a caring house wife
more like be a caring house faggot

Jesus Christ that's funny

You should kill yourself you mentally ill faggot

Why do girls keep taking photos of themselves with period blood stains? It's not powerful or deep, it's seriously on the same wavelength as taking a picture after sharting yourself.

You know they're going to complain that English grammar is transphobic because it doesn't conform to their specific gender type....

its the opposite though its a girl playing dress up as a boy

Too complicated. I propose:

Faggot: Male to Male/Female
Faggot: Female to Female/male
Faggot: Male to Female
Faggot: Female to Male

Needs kicked in the face about a dozen times for doing that on a public bench if anything, then make her clean that bench thoroughly with bleach water.

see.

>Oh fuck yes, it's another dilation thread.

Fakebois usually don't even take test, they just cut their hair short and wear khakis and plaid, then get mad when people call them girls. They also love to write essays about how they're cute gay anime boys and never leave their yaoi communities anyways.

close enough
:(