Sorry I can't turn your pre-pubescent micropenis into a neovagina resembling an axe wound

Sorry I can't turn your pre-pubescent micropenis into a neovagina resembling an axe wound.

I can take a piece of your asshole & use that instead tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XfO1Jf5890
youtu.be/5yNIhlkmycU#t=11m58s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit makes my blood boil. His parents should kill themselves.

Isn't it getting fat too?

>I can take a piece of your asshole & use that instead tho

the kikes are giong to create a generation of fucking fankensteins.
how did it get so far?

Burn your football jerseys goy

youtube.com/watch?v=6XfO1Jf5890

>I can take a piece of your asshole & use that instead

Is this how it is sometimes done? I cant believe we are wasting medical resources on this crap.

>Sorry I can't turn your pre-pubescent micropenis into a neovagina resembling an axe wound.

I am struggling to figure out if that is "a blessing in disguise" or not. I mean, obviously his parents and docs mutilated his body beyond recovery, but at least they prevented themselves from inflicting that final atrocity on him.

A possible side effect from estrogen and hrt. But we don't know for sure as these drugs are normally given to elderly men with prostate problems. These drugs aren't fda approved for children yet so this is an exciting time in science.

>tfw modern medicine is essentially doing Nazi tier experiments on children and everyone is perfectly fine with it

>Is especially happy to burn the football clothes
>clothes he wore when playing games on a team with friends, and having good times with his dad
>doesnt even donate the clothes to others who might actually need it

Sometimes its not that trans part that people hate, but the absolutely selfishness and arrogance.

Thanks kike

No not usually, this is an extreme case because of being on hormone blockers since age 3 or so

Instead he'll be a sterilized manlet with a micropenis, awesome

I just hope she does whatever makes her happy. A bunch of far-right dweebs whose mothers neglected them don't really matter to her happiness.

>Instead he'll be a sterilized manlet with a micropenis, awesome

I think I made it obvious that he is already fucked beyond recovery, but at least he's spared having a fucking permanent wound on his crotch.
It's on the same level as only losing both legs instead of being quadriplegic, but still.

"jazz"'s family fucked their kid up that is the real neglect here
these fucking cross dressers need to know they are not mentally ill, they are sexual deviants, perverts and that society won't tolerate their active deception against us

I truly hope some sci-fi tier advances are made.

It's mostly the insanity that people hate. No one likes to be around mental freaks because they are completely unpredictable so you can never trust them or relax around them.

The genital mutilation shit and so on is just added on top of that as a repulsive bonus.

youtu.be/5yNIhlkmycU#t=11m58s
11:58 - 13:25
>Dr: these drugs aren't fda approved
>Mom: which ones?
>Dr: all of them lol
>Mom: oh ok!

>on hormone blockers since age 3

How was this allowed to even happen?

It's Dr Shekelberg approved

how is this not child abuse? how is everyone even tangentially related to this not put to death? why do white people not only allow this to happen but actively enable it?

They need to be killed. Do your thing Ahmed.