Reminder that if you are prejudiced/racist you are likely a fucking dumbass idiot who probably hasn't spent much time...

Reminder that if you are prejudiced/racist you are likely a fucking dumbass idiot who probably hasn't spent much time around minorities and are just eating up whatever some other retard on the internet posts (Read: you can't think for yourself)

Although that should be apparent reading 99% of the bullshit posted on this board.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGk6kULEJtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off nigger, I had to live in a 60% black city for my entire childhood.

Spending time around minorities is what made me racist.

>who probably hasn't spent much time around minorities
You know the opposite is true, right? It's consistently a thorn in the side of progressives that nonwhites make previously neutral whites racists.

Don't even start shill
The average individual is fine with an individual of another race
What the average individual is opposed to is when millions of those of another race invade other nations under the guise of 'refugee' and try to impose their own culture and beliefs on the host nation and host population
Got it?
Good. Now piss off and preach your crap to jews, Zionists and izrale

CA here, lived around non-whites my entire life. Blacks in general are the least achieving and most draining (on society) of all racial groups. Congrats.

BLM is a Marxist group and nothing more. Sounds like you need some churchin.

This is also the reason why most SJW types are from upperclass 99% white suburbans

Look at my flag, I spent plenty of time around minorities, I know you

>Tee-Hee, I made it again

Minorities made me racist. It's hard to get a sense of the real world when you spend 99% of your time on a college campus.

I work with a bunch of niggers. Laziest fucking people I have ever seen, fuck off.

Just came in here to point out a slide thread.

Calling it now, 1 post by OP for the remainder of the thread.

Sage this shit and let it die.

Or maybe just maybe I gew up in a predominantly white middle class neighborhood just to have a legion of colored people litteraly turn into into a third world shit hole overnight. Maybe.

I'm not racist, I just hate Turks.
Don't you hate insects too?

Racism is created by being around minorities/non-whites moreso than not being around them.

>hasn't spent much time around minorities

Boiiiiiiiii, They make their own communities want them dead, let alone a white person.

I did 6 months in a 90% black community. Every aspect of life is downgraded.

Reminder..... more than just neanderthals survived the great flood.

>Reminder that if you are prejudiced/racist you are likely a fucking dumbass idiot who probably hasn't spent much time around minorities
It's the opposite. Intelligent and educated people live in heavily white suburban areas. Unintelligent and uneducated people are forced to live with niggers because they don't have the means to leave. Even educated blacks choose to get as far away from nigger areas as possible once they have some money.

Reminder why I don't watch tv and why I have contempt for those who do

Whens yous gonnas makes Africas Greats fors the Firsts Times?

I spent 25 years working around niggers. There is no changing niggers. Avoid the groid at any cost.

I'm a race realist but I'm not racist. I realize it's unfair to prejudge people based on the color of their skin. I will be more wary around them, but outwardly I won't treat them any differently. The vast majority of blacks are just fine and I treat them like normal people. I don't have to deny reality to do this. Yes, they are generally less intelligent than whites. Yes, a greater proportion of them are rude and violent. No, that doesn't mean I hate all black people because I'm not a moron.

I hope you were bullied a lot.

>hasn't spent much time around minorities
I am a racist because I HAVE spent a lot of time with minorities.

I was not born with this, my parents did not teach me this, you degenerate niggers did.

>3 generations of welfare
>Parasites on society
>Gangs
>Drug dealing
>Cant speak proper English and your people have been here for 300 years
>Music full of nigga, hoe, cop killing, drug using, killing references
>Fathers abandoning their kids
>Act like fucking animals
>Kill each other needlessly
>Wear your pants around your knees
>Have a foul body odor
>Low IQ

Tell me why I am supposed to like niggers. What is likeable about niggers?

Show me a white person that is not a racist and Ill show you a fat white slut or someone who has grown up in a 100% white environment.

Remember you are apart of Correct the Record ? Media Matters ? Shareblue ?

I will feel however I like , whenever I like.

/thread

Reminder that the opposite is true.
Maine liberals like niggers because they never see any.
The Southeast is racist because they see niggers nigging all the time.

Whites are the minority in this world you nigger lover.

g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Reminder that if you aren't prejudiced/racist you are likely a fucking dumbass idiot who probably hasn't spent much time around minorities and are just eating up whatever some other retard on the internet posts (Read: you can't think for yourself)

Although that should be apparent reading 99% of the bullshit posted on >>>/reddit/

Reminder that most of the so called liberals live in the most segregated parts of the country. They are also some of the most full of shit people you will ever meet. Here in Pennsylvania, the people who were open about their support for candidate Donald Trump grew up in neighborhoods that were being giving away by the government and NGO groups to the economic migrants. The other group of Trump supporters were the Suburban crowd who once lived in those neighborhoods that were being given away by the government to illegal immigrants, but had enough resources to relocate.

Reminder that if you aren't prejudiced/racist you are likely a fucking dumbass idiot who probably hasn't spent much time around minorities and are just eating up whatever your brainwashing professors and corrupt journalists are telling you (Read: you can't think for yourself)

Literally spent most of my life living opposite a mosque as a minority.

Also literally attended the number 1 ranked school in my country (for my year group).

The only good muslim is a dead muslim.

I've got a blown out knee thanks to fighting niggers. I somewhat regret not head stomping the one that got knocked out at the beginning of the skirmish.

Thank you niggers... and the worst part was that it was all over a girl's bandana color. The memes are real you sissy ass rich hipster faggot.

This to be honest.

The people who don't spend times around average shit skins tend to be the "non racists". Average people who are around shitskins everyday are "racist" because they know how shitskins really are.

>Reminder that if you are prejudiced/racist you are likely a fucking dumbass idiot

pic related

>who probably hasn't spent much time around minorities

But spending time around minorities has made me dislike them.

ssshhh! its babies first troll attempt. Hes pushing the "racism=Ignorance" meme.

wut

the government can't spend lots of bilions on minorities, but if blacks and latinos continue to be criminal, the problem is the minority

He doesn't even know that that there's nothing wrong with being racist...OP is a sweetie desu senpai

If you fight back, you don't get bullied. It's a simple lesson many of us burgers learned growing up. You Europeans should take notice before you end up as Dhimmis.

Actually whites who have frequent contact with minorities tend to be more racist, not less. Nice try though

This makes no sense

I've spent lots of time around minorities and it is what made me prejudiced.

> ur unedumakated
> no gender studies degree

if we followed up by getting rid of beaners, crime and disease would become statistically insignificat

>keep making falseflag threads to stop brexit
>fails
>keep making falseflag threads to stop trump
>fails miserably

>still keep making the same falseflag threads anyway

Definition of insanity

I lived in South Africa for 5 years. Being around so many niggers is exactly what turned me into the biggest racist.

I'm from Maine and I can confirm this, but you never see liberals spreading their bullshit up here.

>probably hasn't spent much time around minorities
But that's exactly what made me racist.
My family is from literal bum fuck mountains in north Georgia. My dad got a good job offer when I was a freshman and I spent the rest of highschool in East Atlanta.

I had never even seen racism until then. There were a few blacks where I grew up but they was just like anyone else. Everyone where I grew up was the nicest person that'd give you the shirt off their back.
But in Atlanta all the blacks hated what few whites that were in "their" school. Constantly got in fights, was robbed at gunpoint, jumped by a pack of coins one day and it was only because I was white.
I'll admit that I really don't have any firsthand reason to dislike any race other than blacks, but stupid niggers ruined it for everyone else so oh well.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGk6kULEJtU

I love the excuse that you haven't spent much time around minorities. Do you notice racism seems to correlate with high minority populations? Really makes you think.