GIULIANI TO REPLACE SESSIONS

>On Monday morning, Trump took another swipe at Attorney General Jeff Sessions, with whom he expressed displeasure recently for recusing himself from the Russian probe, when in a tweet he said "why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?"
>as Axios reports moments ago, Trump is reportedly "so unhappy with Attorney General Jeff Sessions that he has raised the possibility of bringing back Rudolph Giuliani to head the Justice Department, according to West Wing confidants."
>Axios notes that "Giuliani would have a tough time getting 50 Republicans senators to vote to confirm him. He was such an early and ardent Trump backer that he wouldn't be seen as an independent guardian of the department in these tumultuous times." Furthermore, the nomination could be seen as Trump "throwing gasoline on a fire. And Giuliani's stop-and-frisk police policy as New York mayor, and clients since then, also would be controversial with many senators."
>Axios noted over the weekend Newt Gingrich, another notable backer of the Trump, may take a more visible, frequent role as a defender as Trump girds for battle with special counsel Bob Mueller.

archive.is/MdivV

It'll happen when Trump returns from vacation, Sessions and Bannon are going to be asked to leave

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/james-comey-donald-trump-relationship-timeline/
archive.is/o4nYZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Committee_on_Oversight_and_Government_Reform
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bannon?

where exactly in your rectum, did you take this from?

see twitter you nignog.

big if true.

Would Rudy be a good AG? Better than Session, no doubt.

I expect this to happen. Trump will not tolerate acts defying him in public. I expect deputy-AG Rosenstein to be fired too and then Mueller himself. Then we'll really see some fireworks.

Sessions is a good man but his being in Washington for so many years makes it seem that he's unwilling to go hardcore on the denizens of the swamp. For the Trump administration to survive I think they need to start arresting and convicting high profile people.

>zerohenge

fake news

Rudy won't have his mob cronies to help him sway repub senators into a vote.

No doubt he'd be a better AG, it's just not going to happen.

Guiliani dropping the murder rate and removing the piss smell from downtown is seen as controversial.

OG source is Axios and it's getting circulated across all the major outlets now. This was Trump a few hours ago. When was the last time a sitting President referred to his own AG in such crestfallen terms?

Whoops forgot my image.

Remember the good old days with independent guardians of the department like Holder and Lynch?

gay and not happening

Trump wanted the investigation into him dropped and is mad about it. If he did nothing wrong what is the problem with being investigated?

No he is not a good guy. He talks like a good man, but in reality, he is pro-private prisons, anti-cannibas while being pro-big pharma, pro-petrol industry, etc. The guy is as much of a globalist puppet as Hillary. He helped create this Russian collusion delusion, and continue the narrative, by stepping down and allowing the vice AG to basically appoint Clinton/Obama admin people to witch hunt our democractically elected president. Fuck Sessions, hes a mole.

This is all theater. If trump wanted sessions gone he would have fired him already. This is classic rope a dope. Don't believe me just watch.

nobody's clean, especialy moguls like Trump and asking that just shows how young and innexperienced peopke are, more info on his sealings will e leaked to the press even if it's not Russia related, it's just the dumb drip drip drip that every dem is talking about, worst case scenario it's a constant smear on his actual wealth, dealings, best is they find some money laundering. All this came from a Russian gov collusion investigation, remember that Clinton was impeached for lying avout a blowjob while being investigated for something else.

>No he is not a good guy. He talks like a good man, but in reality, he is pro-private prisons, anti-cannibas while being pro-big pharma, pro-petrol industry, etc.
You forgot pro-asset forfeiture. He literally believes the police never make mistakes or hire bad people.

soon

he already refused once, sadly Trump's not a big Rowdy fan too

Soon neither will have a choice. Gowdy will reluctantly do it like Coolidge did as president (out of respect to the position)and Trump will have no where else to turn. It's gonna happen.

Trump talked smack about Comey for months before he finally got rid of him. If this past year has taught us anything, it's that if last name isn't Trump or Kushner you do not enjoy any job security in this administration.
cbsnews.com/news/james-comey-donald-trump-relationship-timeline/

>tell two lies
>get the goyim to argue over which lie is true

meanwhile, ....

Trump was talking shit about Comey before he even became president. That's slightly different.

>Gowdy will reluctantly do it like Coolidge did as president (out of respect to the position)and Trump will have no where else to turn. It's gonna happen.
Please elaborate for those of us that weren't around during the Roaring 20s.

>get rid of the anti-immigration people, goy!

Rudy has been in the pocket of worldwide oligarchs for ages.

JUST IN TIME for him to be leaving office in NJ.

>according to WH leaks
Getting tired of fake news spammed endlessly on Sup Forums

>according to West Wing (((confidants)))
Fuck off jew

don't hold your breath homegoy. Congress and Senate do nothing except pretend to fail as well as possible. during and directly after the elections, gowdy was the go-to-guy for having "strong words" for people...followed by 'crickets chirping'. the constituency has no recourse beyond elections

Isn't he that wako ex mayor of Jew york?

You don't even know what that word means do you?

Rudy's mob buddies are Trump's mob buddies. Probably Scaramucci's, too. Literally a NYC mafia takeover of USGOV.

Coolidge only intended to become a lawyer because his father hounded public service into his head. He then became so popular, he got into state Congress and then was pushed into becoming governor.

All the meanwhile, if you read his biography, he talks about how he never aspired to go that high, beyond state congress. He was content with his life. He only did it because he felt like it was his duty.

Then, after he became famous nationwide for squashing the police union rebellion as governor, he was offered VP to the presidential candidate for the GOP, due to his popularity. He thought sure, since the VP doesn't really do anything anyway. Little did he know, the president (Harding I believe?) would die 2 years into office.

>Literally a NYC mafia takeover of USGOV.

better than the CIA shadow government desu

Is this the narrative after the Russia one dies?

>Axios

trash...

Rowdy Gowdy for AG. It must happen in order to complete the timeline.

so...for all intent and purpose; we're seeing to two mafia's being formed as a group.

one handles money, accounting, laundering, and investments
the other handles wet work, and dirty deeds

Gowdy is all hat, no cattle.

is this the gabagool mob or the cyka blyat mob you're talking about?

>elections

Even then, those are decided in smoky parlors.

>Literally a NYC mafia takeover of USGOV

better than the Jewish mafia that is entrenched

Lol at the leak

Scaramucci will be a busy man

>he thinks congress is the executive branch

What do you expect gowdy to do when the executive branch is in cahoots with the enemy?

Not happening. This is all just typical BS. Giuliani has health issues and said many times before that these issues would make doing the job difficult.

yeah Sessions is done

under the bus he goes

what a disappointment I always considered him the best man in the cabinet but he has done jack shit desu

No one cucks harder for Israel than Giuliani.

Who do you think they would put on house oversight chair if this happens? just wondering

Trump is a globalist, he admitted it a few months ago in an interview. Ivanka and Jared are commie-globalists (and Jared is a slum lord to boot!). Trump handed over the White House to Jared and Ivanka on Day 1. Jared and Ivanka then brought in commie-globalists into the Trump Administration. Bannon and Sessions are the last two real Americans left in Trump's Administration, so of course, the globalists are going to boot them out.

Scaramucc is a Council of Foreign Relations member, so that tells you all you need to know about the man and where his loyalties lie. He was brought in to lie to us - to twist the truth and give us half-truths and lies , so that we, Trump's base, will believe Trump s actually following trough on his campaign promises when in fact he and his commie-globalists Administration will be continuing the destruction of America.

Interesting.

>it will happen when trump returns from vacation

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE? ISN'T HE GIVING A SPEECH IN LIKE THREE HOURS?

AYYY LMAO

so how do you explain him ending cia support for rebels and for keeping his promises??? shill detected

You have to give the Peasants a nibble here and there, as they know words are only words so some action needs to be seen to keep the Peasants in line.

Trump may have ended the CIA support for the rebels but now the USA is going to impose very heavy sanctions on Russia.

Good. I thought Sessions would be good but he obviously only cares about his personal War on Drugs and not pushing the President's agenda or working to protect him from the witch hunt. He's useless.

Maybe thats what this world needs...

>this tired, bankrupt meme

No. He has asked no real, pertinent questions. You are a faggot, shill.

>according to west wing confidants
this shitty burp-rag of a news source probably literally asked all of its employees who watched the west wing tv show to spitball ideas about things they think trump might want to do that could generate clicks.

You are a fucking moron. gowdy single handedly brought all that shit to light. I watched all those hearings and his hands were tied, on in all sides. Not to mention all the threats on his life that he most likely received.

Did you see Chaffetz's face when he announced he was retiring from politics? The man had fear all over his face. Imagine what they did to gowdy.

Yes, bring in the Italians!

Yeah, never trust a slick talking politician with a southern accent. Joe Manchin's another one who coddles Big Pharma and whose daughter runs that EpiPen company.

>get handed Hillary on a silver platter multiple times
>fail to do anything
Gowdy is like all other GOP cucks in congress: he only wants to put on a show to make sure he gets re-elected. He, like the rest of his pals, doesn't want to do anything. Hell look at that bill that passed the Senate that ties the hands of Trump in regards to Russia; the only two people to vote against it were Rand Paul and Bernie.

Bernie might be a kook but he has principals. We need to start trying to build a coalition of Trump supporters, people like Rand, Bernie, Tulsi, etc. to really fight back against the swamp creatures.

>handed Hillary on a silver platter.

Obama already said he wasn't going to do anything, The AG said she wasn't going to do anything, and half of the committee that was investigating her were literally there to defend her and undermine.

Also, again, what do you fucking morons think he can do from Congress? They can only expose; it's up to the executive branch to do something about. Which again, THEY ALREADY SAID THEY WOULDN'T.

Seriously, fuck off.

Investigations are usually done by the FBI, unless you go the special prosecutor route. Until recently, that all was handled by Comey, who sure as hell wasn't going to investigate the swamp of all things.

Anyone with a brain, and was actually interested in cleaning up DC, would have fired everyone at top level positions in the DoJ/FBI. Day one. The place has been a hotbed of lawlessness and corruption for close to a decade. Trump did not, and he's paying a dear price for it.

>"i'm a navy seal who shot every tv with my bare fists when gowdy was charading"
No. He didn't ask any relevant questions. He never has and he never will.

What the hell was Gowdy going to do? Impeach her when she wasn't even in office any more?

Does this mean weed will finally be federally decriminalized?

>b-b-b-but muh russiaz is too powerful for my bully pulpit.
He can ask the questions that leave zero doubt of extreme lawlessness, deception, depravity, and criminality on the part of deep state, shitlery, obaboon, comey. He never did. He never will.

Scarraboipucci
and now Giuliani!?
Cant wait till Christie comes too.
Wtf is mafia taking over the white house?

Holy fuck, this autism. Is this/ leftypol/ everyone keeps talking about? Holy plebbit.

>thinks the mob died
>doesn't realized they washed the money and got into politics
It's like you never saw Godfather 3

Some Orban quotes from a cultural festival in Romania:

E.U. is ‘in Alliance’ With Soros to Flood Europe With Refugees

Hungary’s border fences would stymie the campaign by the E.U. “bureaucratic elite” and Soros to expand Muslim migration into Europe.

The E.U. must regain its independence from Soros’ “empire.”

archive.is/o4nYZ

When will the "Trump hates Bannon" finally die?

So it's NY mafia vs DC mafia!
Who will win the war?

Yes.

Soros is just a frontman for (((them)))
we're probably only a decade or so away from the majority of people seeing through all narratives they're being fed

Swamp Status: Draining

Which by then it will be too late

Anyone would be better than Sessions at this point. Fucking Obongo would probably do a better job as Trump's AG than Sessions has. Sessions is only looking out for himself, he's not trying to defend Trump at all. We need someone who is loyal to the cause and Sessions is not that man.

nice fake news faggot

>sageddd

>GIULIAN
He has openly said he could easily make a case against Hillary. I thought he was going to be AG back in November. So 4d chess, Trump gets a more main stream Washington swamp creature as AG, Sessions neuters himself, Trump fires this cuck and gets the AG he wanted in the first place. Still not tired of winning.

Good question user. To be honest, I haven't put much thought into that. I'd like hear what Sup Forums thinks would be a good replacement.

Rudy literally took down the mob in New York city with RICO

i hope guliani is man enough to go after all the crooks

This guy gets it. The swamp has long mastered the art of hiding their crimes in plain sight.

Replacing Sessions with Giuliani is a nice little Trump fantasy.
Except for one problem.
The Senate would have to confirm Giuliani.
That might not happen after the shitstorm of firing Sessions.

>"you're a lefty because i'm stupid and blind! reeeeeeeeeee!"

We have mountains of prima facie evidence of extreme criminality on the part of comey, shitlery, obaboon, susan rice, samantha power, ben rhodes, et al, yet NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE TIME DID GOWDY ENTER INTO EVIDENCE/MINUTES any of it. NOT EVEN ONCE.

By the way, I'm American since the 1630s, SAR, SCV, SUVCW, JBS, 39th great-grandson of Charles Martel. 45th great-grandson of Clotair I, 46th great-grandson of Clovis I, and 50th great-grandson of Theodoric the Great. My conservative bona fides are unassailable. Call me a lefty to my face and I'll shove your tongue down your throat and incinerate your seed from the Earth.

>Giuliani ain't try to see no black man turn to John Gotti

what did he mean by this?

>Get US Senate opponents to defend Sessions because it's the anti-Trump thing to do.
>Sessions pulls a massive fucking raid on the DNC
>News loses even more credibility if they play this as a Trump attack

List of members:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Committee_on_Oversight_and_Government_Reform
I'd bet on Darrel Issa, though if it were left up to me I'd install Justin Amash instead.

Giuliani is a good man. Bet he will do better Than sessions.

lefty pol

There's nothing on his twitter to suggest Bannon is going anywhere

>reddit spacing

>According to confidants
Traitors, you mean.

Trump likes those leaks and leaks like him.

Shouldn't you be on a tanning bed? Or are you already a transplant?

For this to work he will have to ask for Sessions to resign during Congressional recess and then recess appoint his choice for replacement.

You're a fucking faggot cunt to come on injun swastika board to call our attorney general a "good man" and then make excuses for him.

What makes him good? He's a fucking grandpa tier southerner that's been bought and paid for a long time ago. He took down the KKK? Yeah, I'm sure he did that single handedly. People like him are part of the "swamp" and the reason why we have so many layers of issues that shouldn't exist in this country. Pence is a dumb cunt to.

Sup Forums has really become the Donald