Since americans can't say nigger in public anymore, can't they just start using poc as a slur?

Since americans can't say nigger in public anymore, can't they just start using poc as a slur?

>What a bunch of pocs
>That fucking poc is fucking it up for everyone
>Pocs are not human

You're welcome

For a long time, i was reading POC as PIECE OF CRAP.

I say Ninja

the proper terminology is KANGZ

P eople
O f
C rime

>Since americans can't say nigger in public anymore

since whem? I don't say the word but last I heard it was as legal as "honky"

Bump. Kangz is the new nigger.

sigh

Wrong. Based old man called my friends pet black a nigger in his face. I've said it to a couple of niggers once drunk at a bar and nothing happened, they all just got butthurt.

kek - CAN'T UNSEE

"People of colour" sounds like the sort of shit someone's racist granddad would come out with anyway.

>All these people of colour, coming to our country

There's literally no difference between that and "coloureds." Liberals are fucking strange people.

that wont stop them from attack you trust me

Is this related to politics ?

The word Gay used to mean happy , now look at the words meaning....

/thread

???

just call them People of Nigger

>one word invented by barbaric whites that shit all over blacks like they were animals
>other word invented by whiney little bitch whites because they're tired of not being able to treat the blacks like animals again
ok user

"poc"
sounds ugly

Lel

Pickers of Cotton*

I miss the "Googles" and "skypes" meme

you sound pretty mad nigger lmao

>calmpost disparaging assholes who are white
>LOLZ SHIET NIGGA UMAD?
ok user

>since americans can't say
Ah! Speaking of things americans can't say, this one's been on my mind the whole day.
How come americans pronounce "schizophrenic" "skit-zo-frenic", and Shekelstein as "shekel-steen"?

Great minds think alike, heh. It'd be funny if we referred everywhere to criminals as this to create PoC - crime association.

Thought the more clever individuals moved to "dindus" or "kangs"

uncle Jim?

what about googles?

Where is this piece of rubbish from?

nigger nigger nigger nigger