HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>White illegals
>Bad

This is great news.

>American
>white

The funny thing is Canada has way more strict immigration laws than the US. It's the same story with Mexico.

It's literally Somalians, fuck you guys for dumping your trash on us.

Can you not read?
They're illegal spics going to Canada

jew

Its warmer out. So yeah more are gonna be coming than those dumb asses that froze to death.

My wife and I have opened our home to refugees in the past and are currently hosting an Eritrean family of 3 brothers. Personally don't see a problem with people escaping dangerous conditions to come to a safehaven like Canada.

What race is "Hispanic " ?

Where do you throw trash user?
Is Canada not garbage?

Thats what those fucking leafs get for giving millions to the gitmo detainee that killed a US soldier. Faggots deserve their enrichment

they dont mean whites I think
pretty sure a lot of hispanics will leave for canada if trump keeps it up

NO BROWN PERSON IS ILLEGAL
>NO BROWN PERSON IS ILLEGAL
>NO BROWN PERSON IS ILLEGAL

Is today the day?

1/10

mexican, puerto ricans, cubans are not counted as white

You realize its not good for you either their just gonna find a way back across and do what they were gonna do in the first place. You need to be sending them to black sites and uhh you know dealing with the problem.

we have enough enrichment!

>mexican, puerto ricans, cubans are not counted as white

Good, now Canada will be able to benefit from the presence of these aspiring citizens instead of evil Amerikkka. You burgers don't deserve these wonderful people, the leaves will appreciate them.

But I thought that 95% of Canada can't wait to get enriched?

It's always impressive the lengths people will go when breaking the law, imagine if they put their efforts towards actually contributing and becoming a citizen of a country

Don't blame us that Trudeau loves winning against our enemies so much.

literally just to hide crime stats so the police can arrest minorities

Yup

Desertnigger

It's mestizos, guaranteed.

and the graph i showed you says clearly
(((NON-HISPANIC)))
you are a jew confirmed

Actually we are less for enrichment than USA.

So you are 56% white but your most populated states are 40% white whereas the rest average around 60-70% with a small handful being 80% white or higher.

You sure showed us Jamarcus Quintavious Washington Sanchez III.

>wife
Í hope you already had Kids. Shes been enjoying nogdicks behind your back all this time. (That is, If youre not already a sick cuck)

A

>Americans
Boy oh boy is he in for a surprise.

in my kitchen, i have a trash can.

in america's kitchen, they have a canada.

>fleeing from the USA
>into Canada
lmao how retarded can you get

All part of the NAU(North American Union) Plan. Mexico becomes a Syria, US Implodes & Canada Falls.

[Talked about this in past threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Canada is on track to becoming Sweden 2.0 at the rate it's going.

>illegals
no, racists, theyre just undocumented citizens

Funnily enough, God gave us a gift of a child right after we accepted our first group of refugees and now another is happily on the way. Good things come to those who help others!

USA and Canada have an agreement that they won't grant refugee status for political reasons

They technically locked themselves up for deportation to USA then Mexico - KEK