Wizardchan poster loses it, goes on chainsaw rampage

archive.is/elJTp

BETA UPRISING

>Five people have been injured, two seriously, in an attack by a man armed with a chainsaw in the Swiss town of Schaffhausen, police say.
>They have warned that the man, who is about 190cm (6.2ft) tall, with an unkempt appearance, is dangerous.
Excellent deductive work.

How do you know he is from wizardchan.

fake, that weak faggot couldnt hold a chainsaw

Unrelated since its not the chainsaw guy, but how could you let yourself get into such a disgusting state?

>its voluntary
I don't know, you would think a fucking anglo would be quiet for that theme since
>1 4 0 0 children

wtf is this guy 1.90m ?

unless he looks like an ogre

What? Im talking about having terrible posture, zero muscle tone. Whats that got to do with muslims raping girls?

That guy is 1.90m? His head must be huge, he must be some sort of ogre.

>Whats that got to do with muslims raping girls?
I'm talking about your government sponsoring non-whites to rape your kids, how do you let that happen, its unreal

Oh, well yeah its totally nuts. What is even more nuts is that I sound like the crazy person every time I bring it up. I can see it in other English peoples eyes.

Leeds, Banbury, Sheffield, Slough, Bristol, I mean fuck theres like 20 cases or something. Its ridiculous.

How it happened? I don't know. I don't know what was going on in the minds of the police officers, social workers etc. They all deserve the rope.

Proof he was on wizard chan? I only went there one time to read a thread to see some guy become an hero.

no way that man is 1,90

don't pick on wizards

also he's not a wizardchan poster, he isn't wearing a robe and wizard hat and didn't use fireball.

We are in galactic cold war with a space empire centred around tabby's star!!! SPREAD THE MESSAGE FAR AND WIDE BROTHERS!!!

What I don't get is how can you attack someone with a fucking chainsaw and only leave them injured? I hope they catch this asshole.

The guy apparently already lived in the woods for 2 months, where he had been reported to the police multiple times for screaming and shouting at people walking their dogs and passing by.

He's still on the run. I pray for him.

It's impossible to sneak up on somebody with a chainsaw, you have to chase them and unlike guns or knives nobody pauses to think "can I disarm this person?".

If somebody comes at you with a chainsaw I'd Imagine the fight or flight response time is a bit faster and you immediately haul ass.

>Lanklets
When will they learn?

Looks like your regular leftie/antifa.

>Shave hair
>Get good clothes
>Lift
>Go outside more
Holy fuck so hard.

He has become the Predator!

what kind of gen pool did this being crawl out from? :o

First worlders greatly exaggerate height. That's why you see americans claming to be 6'0 feet tall on average and europeans saying women have that height - they are not trolling, they really think that.

Did you know that in england you have FLESH EATING BACTERIA. And it kills people. I've just read it on the Daily Mail.

Why are lanklets so weak and thin?, he looks like hes going to pass out

Most probably Ex-Yugoslavia, most of them look like this.

Give those bitches the shank, my man.

You are doing Gods work.

This is true. The average American height is 5'9" and you'll see almost all Americans that height claim they are 6'0".

It's the same with women. Their average height is 5'4" but you'll see them calling this small and listing themselves as 5'6" or so.

6'2" is actually pretty tall irl, I'm 6'1" and I am usually one of the tallest people in a room. The internet would have you believe everyone is 6'2" though.

It's like 6'6" wrestlers who say they are 6'10" or even 7ft. That's because 6'6" is really tall in person and you could almost believe they are 7ft when you are an average 5'9" guy.

I bet you are usually the tallest in the room filled with gooks.

Touché.

Rather rice and shrimp than water melon and grape soda though.

He probably just got shot

I am 6'1 too and I'm always The tallest in any place I go. It's very rare to find someone taller and, when I do, it's just a few inches, barely noticeable.
Brazilians males are around 5'7 on average, I think. But it's not that different in other countries, although I admit I've never been to the US and the closest to nordic countries I've ever been in were Germany and Belgium. Even as a 6'0 or smaller a decade ago, I was already taller than everybody.

By who?
He was able to kill 5 in one go. Where the fuck is dem gunz at?

It bothers me that the younger generation are growing up at a much faster pace.
These days I saw a couple of girls leaving school. Bitches where solid 5'10 while Im a 5'7".

And they wherent older than 16 I believe. FUCK!

Dude looks about 5'3

There have been shots fired in the forest where he was living the last 2 months. Police most probably got him.

>nazi flag
>only been to full once
fuck off you larping nigger

Pretty much the tallest average you'll find in the west are 5'10". People just don't know how tall they actually are and add a few inches because they think 5'9" is small or a "manlet" when it's simply just average.

Something like 14% of American men are 6ft and over which places a vast majority of that 14% at 6'0" or 6'1".

So if you are 6'2" you are likely to be in a 5% group with 95% of Americans shorter than you.

Everyone on pol is of course 6'2" though..........

>Bitches where solid 5'10 while Im a 5'7".
your eyes aren't at the top of your head genius, how do you know they were 5' 10"

>kill 5
he injured 5, nobody is dead yet

Yeah I thought he was like 1,60 or something here earlier, but if you see the image on the right, it might be some hell of a weird angle plus looks like sunk together. Really weird back posture. Hard to see in that light and angle, got tricked in the last threads

Because then they passed at me I saw that their neck and chin are around my eye level.

He's 6'2

>wizardchan
what

Ever used a chainsaw? You need resistance against the teeth for them to grip and tear in. Unless your victim holds still or pushes into the teeth it won't grip into them, so it will likely only cause moderate laceration to surface tissue.

next time you poke fun at manlets just remember you may be creating a monster

imagine how tall the guy who took the photos are

it's ok since they're already monsters

> 190cm.
Lanklets, will they ever learn ?