CANADA HATE THREAD

post what you've got

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/joe-peschisolido-regrets-wearing-red-scarf-1.3794522
archive.is/3LWS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All favor of illegally invading Canada?

I don't hate Canada
I'm far right but wouldn't mind living there. So much room for expansion

The thing about Canada that is different from other "hated" nations on Sup Forums is that no one actually hates Canada, you hate Canada as it is represented and molested by the Canadian government. I hate the Canadian government, but I could never hate Canada.

We have vast natural beauty, a great, fun-loving culture, full of outdoors activities, cabin life, hunting, fishing, beer, and of course hockey. We have a young, somewhat disjointed, but still proud history of British heritage and institutions, the Queen is still our head of state. We also have the French influence from Quebec, which informs a sort of cultural nuance in us and appreciation for other European cultures, and sees many Canadian students growing up bilingual. We have great people - friendly and polite, but dignified and stern, and I wouldn't trade my fellow Canadians for anyone else in the world.

So please, just pretend Toronto doesn't exist, or Ottawa, and look at the real Canada, because it isn't what you think. We are a great and proud country that has been installed with a crazy government and we seem to have lost our way. We need help, not insults.

I dont hate Canada just the king cuck who leads it

>just pretend

Just nuke us senpai, we're beyond the point of no return

I agree, but I'm from Vermont so we're basically canucks who found ourselves on the wrong side of the border

Fuck trudeau

someone gets it. Too bad /pol is full of summer 24/7 who don't understand anything.

The day cannot come soon enough. The day is nigh.

Don't be jealous about how fabulous we are.

Where's the Canadian that insults USA even though we aren't talking about the US?

You've got to be the most fabulous fascist country, like EVAR!

Canada is literally going to collapse. It amazes me that it is even sustainable giving the immigration and welfare rates.

Richmond MP regrets wearing 'communist' scarf at flag raising event

He said he was told it was a symbol of 5,000 years of Chinese culture and civilization.

"In hindsight and on reflection, I should not have done that, and I regret doing that — but that's how it occurred," said Peschisolido.

"I now know that, for many people, it's a very painful signal or symbol based on what occurred — the tragic events that happened during the cultural revolution."

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/joe-peschisolido-regrets-wearing-red-scarf-1.3794522

What if we archive it
archive.is/3LWS8

this. its actually pretty sad that a bunch of underaged children who are supposed to be "redpilled" unironically think most of canada is in any way like the perversion that is portrayed by virtue signalling liberal government.

The Liberals have removed getting a job as a duty of citizenship from their "Newcomers Guide".

I always buy Canadian when I am shopping at the Walmart.

bacon that is....... you guys make anything else?