Conservashits

> Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A vote for Nod is a vote for a greener tomorrow.

Indoctrination =/= Education

How do you explain niggers in the hood with no education who vote democrat?

REKT in 2 replies.

And when you get older you realize how fucking retarded democrats are and start voting republican again.

>(((education)))

I voted for Obama my freshman year of college and voted for Romney the year after I graduated.

>republicans are stupid and uneducated
>now let me tell you how gender and race are social constructs and it's all the fault of white men

This, a degree from berkely is employment repellant

Libshits hate REAL education, because degrees actually used to mean something until they decided to give everyone a student loan for degrees that mean jack shit.

Some reason why teachers at the school down the street needs to beg some bureaucrat in DC a thousand miles away for approval of their lesson plans?

>hurr durr, I'm 80k in debt for my communist indoctrination which gaurentees i wont succeed tin life, so i vote for kikes that promise me enough free money to be a poorfag loser that ill never actually get and cant wait to be replaced by a mexican
>im so smart, hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kill yourself
dont forget to sage, you niggers

>I majored in feminist dance therapy with a minor in eskimo skateboarding
>I know politics more now than the average Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM

Yes just look at these smart leftist intellectuals. Truly the pinnacle of society.

100% this.

i live in a large liberal college centralized city that overwhelmingly turns out 'social sciences' graduates who are constantly fumbling around looking for jobs because they have no actual skillset. I didn't even graduate from college and work as an IT contractor and make about 3-4x what most of them do. 100% for education but they've turned college into a massive fuckingj joke.

This shill thread is tiring. Giving money to schools or free education to students doesn't help improve educational skills.

It wasn't the liberals and Democrats in Washington, but rather the Reagan administration, who offered successful black educator Marva Collins the position of Secretary of Education.

>Democrats should hate education
>because once you get one you go trans and insane there by making the entire lib/dem movement seem too hypocritical and insane for anyone with a capacity for logic/reason to vote republican

>republicans are idiots
>make more money on average than their democrat voting counterparts
0/10 b8.

Modern education: Spend 15 years in school/collage to work a minimum wage job at McDonald's which requires only basic literacy and comprehension.
But they don't vote Republican doe so it must be good.

Democrats hate the blue collar who doesn't take their faggotry.

>imports shitskin to replace their votes.
>all for worker's rights.

Demoworms.

Listen to Milton Friedman and Thomas Sowell.

I'm two semesters from graduating and I've gone from libertarian-ish to full on Right Wing Death Squads since I came to college.

Geosciences degree, if it matters.

>believing this
i bet you're going to a community college right now

Hold on a minute.
I browsed Tumblr about a year ago, and I happened to find a community of mothers who drank alcohol. They disliked bartenders and cashiers warning them about the dangers of consuming alcohol while they're pregnant, and generally said that they didn't mind if their kid has FAS (shitty appearance and a chance of a lower IQ).
Which brings me to the subject of this thread. Liberals like having all sorts of freedom. But by not thinking properly, by their logic, they're actually breeding a whole generation of Low-IQ republicans.

This is a problem with crapitalism. You don't have to be smart or virtuous to earn a bunch of money.

woops, accidentally a sentence
I couldn't care less about the US but honestly, your liberals are self-contradictory and unable to plan for the future. They're doing things that feel good in the instant they're done, but not necessarily good in the long-term. Like an addict. And addicts are not really people who are good at making decisions, are they? You can try and reason with a chronic masturbator, but you just know he's going to jack off once you leave the room. Reasoning and facts are useless for such people.

This is kind of true, libs confuse education with intelligence.
intelligence is being aware that actions have consequences. I.E. planning for the future,
Liberals have tattoos, willing to go in to 100k debt without a job, drink while pregnant, post instagram photos of them being degenerate while applying for jobs,
It is the definition of idiocy and lack of forethought.

You're confusing profound learning with liberal university brainwashing.

>Black
>Vote Dem
>Not very smart compare to whites

>Occupy

Explain niggers getting free school

Sure thing, kid. I don't need to point out how factually wrong that pic is, you already know.

Sage.

Typical coastal party elitism. You still don't know why you lost?

The only education I need is U, S, and A

If that were true then there wouldn't be communists.