Is eating ass degenerate if you're doing it to your wife? She wants it really bad...

Is eating ass degenerate if you're doing it to your wife? She wants it really bad, and I don't know how to feel about it.

Does she eat your ass?

Bruh I can only wish.

Why the fuck does she want it. Just put your dick in there.

es2es

If your girl has sexual desires that you don't/can't fulfill, she'll find someone who can (even if it's a degrading "desire")

>Britain

You would know.

Fair is fair. Unless she reciprocates tell her to fuck off.

fresh out the shower? was she a virgin before you? if yes, go nuts

how fat is she

Dude, as long as it’s clean it's fucking great. I appreciate it may not be your thing, but Google 'lesbian ass licking' and watch a load of videos with girls doing it (I have no idea why lesbians dig it so much, but who gives a fuck?), it's pretty fucking hot, and you'll start to appreciate it more. A girl's ass is an erogenous zone for a reason.

Take your shitty question to Sup Forums

It really is overrated. I don't like it. A girl thought she could blow my mind by doing it and I was just disgusted.

i c wht u did thr

I love eating ass.

If you actually eat her ass she will look down on you as beta, umless you really tear it up and own that bloody colon with your tongue. Its a dominance thing, she will own you unless you own that ass with your mouth. So I suggest you have good missionary like a non degenerate, but if you do have sodomy make sure to fuck that ass hard so she knows who's boss. But anal sex is the most dangerous type of sex, so be careful.

yeah it's fine, just make sure she doesn't have hep c

then why would you ear hers if she doesn't bother with yours?

You are licking poop

Thats disgusting for me and Im a footfag

I want eat my gf ass so much, but she doesnt like it. Am i Sup Forums material? Should i go to reddit insteat?

does she have a typical square czech face?

TONGUE PUNCH THAT BOOTY HOLE FOOL

My GF doesn't like when I eat her ass. I'm kind of disappointed.

Jesus Christ, just eat pussy like a normal person, what is wrong with you people?

HEY! WTF YOU DOING TO OUR FKN BIRDS CUNT!!!!!!!!!
First you shoot our women now you fucking going after our bird?! Fucking calm down cunt!

Uma delicia

Buy her a bleaching kit. She has to do it up right for you first.

wtf?
I thought Neil Patrick Harris was gay.

If wife, I wouldn't say so. But if you're disgusted with the idea, you shouldn't do it. You shouldnt' be submissive about it.

>But anal sex is the most dangerous type of sex, so be careful.
It would suck to be with a woman who has to wear diapers, lol. Let's leave anal for fags.

tell her she has to do it first

Assplay is enjoyable for the male because of the prostate. What the heck do women gain from assplay? Especially one as light as asseating. Pleasing them the normal is a chore by itself.

I think you are lying, OP.

>this entire post

>marrying a girl who even knows about ass-eating

Lol. You know your girl probably licked a nigger's ass, right? Only niggers do that

eating asss is the most beta thing a man can do. it's like one step above getting pegged.

How do i like your post?

what the fuck is this prostate shit, I keep hearing about that its good

Her ass is my property. I will do as I please with it!

>tumblr_

What a coincidence.

Good goyim, good. Assplay is for males.
Prostate is the male clit. Thats a good goyim