My white friend just got a black girl preggers

The best part is, he is Jewish. (I didn't know he was Jewish until years after knowing him, he doesn't practice.)
His parents are on suicide watch right now.
He found out she was contaminated with his child.
So he popped and of course she said yes.
Is this rare or going to become the norm?

Oy gevalt, a schvartze in our family!

so he is just a white dude

Black Jews are usually doubly cursed in talkativeness and lefty outlooks. That kike is raising a gender studies major.

a blew?
a jlack?
a jigger?
a joon?
a jonkey?
a blike?

>preggers

Is this american tismspeak? What did he mean by this?

make sure that girl is clean
don't want that baby having genital warts in the throat

Nike

He better get a DNA test, because if Jerry Springer taught us anything, it's that niggers fuck multiple dudes who might be the dad.

good point user. those black women fuck so many people at the same time they cant even remember who they've been with.
the baby daddy is probably Deshon from the hood but she leached on the jew because she knows he has high morals and will be a good provider.

He did say it was crazy because they had only fucked a few times, like 2 or 3 but she got knocked up like it was planned.

He's actually a decent person, and if he gets cucked into raising some nigger's baby I am prolly gonna have to say something to him.

A bike.

now i know where nike got their name from

RIP

Oy vey, a shiksa is bad enough but a shwartza shiksa. Tell Rabbi Mordecai it was a mistake to let the kids watch all that racemixing propaganda we made for the goyim!

Italian + Jew = pizza bagel
Black Plus Jew = should be some kind of mix of jewish food and soul food like kosher beef chitterlings

kosher pigs feet

fucking idiot, you're supposed to sate you sexual frustrations by fucking men. You only waste your seed on women if you plan on reproducing

>romania
sometimes when of girl is in family way

The kids gonna have to sit in the back of the gas chamber

"High morals". Goddamn you kikes are delusional.

Underrated

Niggerstein

Made of a nigger head and a Jewish spine

You beautiful motherfucker.

his child will grow up and make babies with
an aryan gold digging coal burner.

your friend is pretty based. lol
he's setting up his future offspring to have the same blood-lines as Hitler.

black blood, ,jew blood, aryan blood.

you should mention that to him.

bait