WH Insider user Here

Hello Sup Forums. There will be big things happening very soon. July 27th is not a LARP, I can confirm this. The story will probably break on social media first, then FOX, then the next day, the fake news media won't really have a choice.

That's all, thanks guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
nypost.com/2013/11/10/all-the-presidents-women-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give us another hint please

You got any of that evidence?

WH user always delivers on the happenings, but not so much on details.

Bump

Bumping before reading. C'mon, user, bring it.

kthxbai

What has he delivered on?

Mega bumps.

fuck off larper

this is just a repost from last week.
I believe the date but I this post is just copypasta

Lol this fucking thing

Which level of the government should we be paying attention to? Alphabets or congress or?

Nice larp faggot

deja vu lerp

Okay,

What is the thing about the 27th?

Trip Code or GTFO

precisely zero (0)

youre a larper. you saw that someone in the wikileaks jfk thread, said that the real whanon uses a jfk pic

Da fuck nigger? Thats it?

You can't just leave us with that! Not even a hint to what's gonna go down?

July 27th, 1953 marked the end of the Korean War

And people believe this guy?

>End
It's still going

pic related
theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

LOL

The only thing he delivered on is Mueller hiring Peter Strozk as part of muh russia

pic of inside of WH or confirmed LARP.

>1 post by this ID

Loretta Lynch being Subpoena'd, the National Guard Memo, etc.

>one post by this ID
sage

I only heard about this guy from the July 27 shit. You got any sauce on that Mueller shit?

Just got confirmation that it 's gonna be a domino effect.

>falling for the LARP

sure is getting mighty summer in here

Yeah, not so much end, but interesting tie-in.

So this was confirmed leftypol larp?

Didn't fall for it nigger.
>Asking for evidence = falling for larp

Look at how shitty he types.

Definite LARP.

I want heads to roll

you're a keeping Faggot unless you provide more details or proof of white house employment.

President Trump, here.
Can confirm 100%.

I need to buy that shirt now.

>The story will probably break on social media first, then FOX, then the next day, the fake news media won't really have a choice.

This sucks. A real happening will be impossible to ignore and will be covered by all right from the start.

This shit is weapons grade larp.

Has it anything to do with Swordfish69?

Shut up

woah no way Jose
why would someone do that?

>the daily summerfags fall for a larpers bullshit thread

I didn't screen cap the lefypol shill claiming all leaks were them and disinfo/hype. Specifically took credit for WH user posts with "Kate's Law", "slingshot" and some other phrases. Don't bite, lads.

LARPing*
it really loses its gusto when there is a typo. I'll go an hero now

>i responded to larp with anything other than calling it larp
>i didn't fall for it

yeah you did.

Keep your heads up. People are just frustrated about all the nagetive shit and hate it, when not much context is given. That´s why other leads you could give us would be super helpful!

BREAKING

JFK grabbed women by the pussies too.......
“If I don’t have sex every day, I get a headache,” John F. Kennedy

All the president’s women
nypost.com/2013/11/10/all-the-presidents-women-3/

wh user must be legit with all these shilling attempts. that's 3 days in a row you've done this.

Partially.

Wow. DWS, murder suspect. Has anyone else begun to suspect that the entire Democrat party leadership is actually comprised of mafiosos?

the shilling or him making these threads? I kinda missed those, if you mean the lae threads.

Nice subterfuge last time faggot.
How much did you pay Greg to put the ISIS box on his head?

and what will happen in the 27th of july?

anything to do with aliens?

He said in 48 hours there will be a big human trafficking happening and yesterday (48 hours after he said it) there was one in San Antonio

Who will be the first to be arrested?

You're retarded you know that?

Op never responds so him not giving evidence should be enough to call it a larp. Pol believing it's a happening without evidence means they fell for it.

>uspect. Has anyone else begun to suspect that the entire Democrat party leadership is actu

Give more.

Wake me when it happens, until then, its a larp.

WH user

ANSWER ME THIS

WILL THE WORLD EVENTUALLY FIND OUT ABOUT SETH RICH? YES / NO?!?!

shilling. this isn't WH user. WH user uses a much higher quality pic and usually says something with a little more substance. this guy has been making fake WH user threads 3 days in a row now. makes me think WH user is legit because he said that if people keep doing this he wont be able to keep posting.

wtf satanic calender

Anything to do with COBRA and VICTORY OF LIGHT?

The demiurge was defeated over the DC Area and cobra is now on mop up duty, he claims motherships in orbit by end of the year

What does Aug 21st mean?

Or SEPT 23rd?

back2reddit

Um.. WH user was here a couple days ago shilling this same bullshit but about july 21 or 22nd.

WH user, can you take the dildo out of your ass and say something more specific.

"Big things" oooh

That´s great to here. Hopefully things will go well for Trump soon! i honestly wish that what you´re talking about has a big effect on other countries (namely Germany) too. However I can live without that bonus!

I have 2 more questions.

What is Trumps favourite meme?

And is it possible to jail Hillary, or is she literally too big to jail?

Interesting evaluation

Pedo shit, or something else?

Can we expect serious swamp/sewer drainage? Will this be an amazing gift for me while I'm on my honeymoon and without internet? Will I return to a changed world?

Pretty much this, but I still enjoy these retards falling for obvious larp

These dates are obnoxious. If there is something let it out.

blah blah blah - you are full of shit. This guy thinks he in a movie or something. You have no evidence of anything.

You dont want to even prove your existence. I am going to do the same thing as you. WH Insider user Here with a kennedy pic.

Go eat shit and die you fucking fagget.

Bump for happings

LOLwut

Probably about Kennedy assasination.

Tits or BTFO

That's it.

I believe. I will do it this final time.
If nothing happens, I will personally ensure that LARPing be banned on this website.

Go back to Africa

The hammer starts dropping today

*great to hear

No. The original post was in regards to the Media & DNC taking the bait with the Trump Jr meeting with the Russian lobbyists.

Treat this faggot as a larper until he starts using a tripcode. Tell him to go fuck himself rectally with a rusty rake until he gets a tripcode.

Disregard all his threads until he gets a tripcode. Shame him for being a complete fucking idiot until he gets a tripcode. Call him out for being a newfag cocksucking motherfucking idiot until he gets a tripcode.

tldr: Get a tripcode.

How does a trip code make him legit?

He was actually right the last time with the exact your. forget what I was... like a month ago

I am guessing Podesta arrested on sex trafficking, but that seems to be wishful thinking. One can dream though.

They're making fun of you on their discord, you fucking 4/pol/ idiots.

Oh you mean the truck in walmart. Oh

>vague bullshit answer

Ye honestly I don´t remember if his JFK picture was low quality or not. Would suck if this is a larp...

A tripcoded post containing proof that he was the original WHAnon will allow us to know which future WHAnon posts are actually him.

One of his posts were right, 999 others that you missed were full of garbage and a waste of time for the board.

THEY ARE GONNA RELEASE THAT JEWS KILLED KENNEDY
JACK RUBY BIRTH NAME FUCKING RUBENSTEIN
THEN THEY WILL RELEASE MOSSADS INVOLVEMENT IN 9/11
THEN THE POGROMS BEGIN
PRAISE KEK

Seriously, post something that is objective qualifying evidence now (even if its meaning is encrypted now) that will undeniably confirm this come the 27th or GTFO.

Lighten up its fun regardless of larp or not