MS Paint to be removed in Windows 10 Update. Ask yourself, Why?

People are joking about this, and some of you are going to think this sounds insane....

But Microsoft removing MS paint is an attempt at removing the the means of production.

The production of memes.

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40705466

They see how powerful the culture we create is, how it's destroying their narrative, and they hate it, they want to suppress it.

95% of people who open paint to bust out a quick meme aren't going to be bothered to pirate/buy Photoshop or take the time to find Microsoft "new alternative" 3D paint (which is fucking awful)

This is a direct attack, they're not even giving one legitimate reason why a tiny program like Paint should be removed.

Microsoft still has compatibility for things in Windows 10 dating back to the 80's and Windows 1.0 like the F13-24 key functions or the ability to use Alt+number pad to access Unicode glyphs like this

Why remove paint, why single it out as 'something that just has to go'

WE CAN'T LET THEM DO THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

gimp.org/
sheeptech.com/download/mspaint.exe
mediafire.com/?5q9dfw42ixr4vny
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not using Gimp

plebs out

you should really be asking yourself why you installed Windows 10

what will I do with my 6,000,000 hrs of MS paint experience?

>MS Paint
I have never bothered with it, I use GIMP - it's free for PC Windows, Linux & Mac

only leftypol uses paint for memes...

Sup Forums uses photoshop

thus the difference in quality

The notion that they are outright removing it instead of just not supporting it anymore is pretty telling of their intentions.

Listen, paint is for plebs and so is windows, but hear me it. It's what the majority of regular pc users use and what nearly all of Sup Forums uses for memes.

Put aside elitism for a moment and realise this is them trying to suppress us.

>"Update and shut down?"
>click it
>it shuts down
>turn it back on later, still wants update
Been like this for weeks. If I update, will I lose MSPaint? It's the only way I make my memes, I never learned shop.

>Not using a pen and paper, and then scanning said paper to upload to a Tibetan basket weaving forum

Windows 10 is nothing more then legal spyware. I've switched back to windows xp about half a year ago. Got sick of constant updates and privacy issues.

>he uses ms paint

Paint.net is better nigger and its free.

Bump

paint.net or gimp, ggez

Use Paint.Net.
It's free, does more stuff than normal Paint, and doesn't take a 2 hours video tutorial to learn how to draw a fucking line unlike

op is right

Not everyone here is a weeb.

>not pirating photoshop
You have to go back.

>Sup Forums is literally too retarded to use open source software
>Sup Forums is so dumb they can't even use anything more complicated outside of MSpaint

>trying to suppress us
the tin-foil hat is not needed here Microsoft just wants to push Paint 3D

This is the newest shit I've ever read. If you're merely pretending good job I'm fucking mad.

>too lazy to download Gimp
Serves you right

you actually believe the "1900 hours in mspaint" meme? imageboard people use gimp or photoshop by and large

it's like what, a few MB big in an era where HDD are terabytes in size?

Dedicated meme merchants don't use paint and would swap to something else, but this is about the normies who load it up once in a blue moon to create a meme that then goes viral and has the potential to undermine the hegemony, things like Wojak were some random shit meme made in paint that blew up.

This will stop those people from ever having a chance.

They know how fucking stupid and ridiculus it sounds to be outraged at a dumb thing like paint being removed is, but MS paint has probably a bigger impact on culture than anyone realises

It's annudah shoah!

>I've switched back to windows xp
u fukin wot m8?

if you haven't figured out how to pirate photoshop by now you are an actual downie

user you have some nice drawing skills

>Using overbloated photoshop

Absurd absolutes, you lose.

I haven't used paint in well over a decade. Plenty of other, better alternatives.

What kind of faggot only rely in 1 single source for meme production????

You know nothing about supply chain and redundancy, Ahmed.

>trying to explain this basic point to pol zombies
i feel your pain bro

gimp.org/

I would think it's just an afterthought to get adobe to jump in on it for windows 10 and have a very limited paint-like substitute that can be upgraded to photoshop, and then part of that activation fee goes to microsoft

But maybe it's been long enough that microsoft literally forgot how competition work and just wants their own software maintainers out of the picture for whatever reason, maybe they're really just fucking stupid

>imageboard people use gimp or photoshop by and large

Enough with the elitism, look i know you fuckers love to be tribal and hate on plebbit and people on twitter, but these types only use paint and their memes are important to turning the tide against them.

Please put aside chan snobbery for one second to realise this is an attack from the establishment against the people taking back control over their culture

>not using paint.net

who the fuck uses MSpaint

>using paint
>not gimp
kys

Isn't gimp bloated with spyware?

wtf how do i make memes and pictographics now now

I can crop some shitty 9fag watermark off a stolen meme in Paint before you even have Gimp loaded.

Every tool has it's uses. Having more power that goes to waste isn't impressing anyone when you achieve the same results in the end. Intelligence comes from efficiency.

Not everything is about you faggot.

paint is faster for cropping images

wow i would expect microsoft to just release a new version of paint that flags any use of 'pepe green' and sends your meme and your browser history back to microsoft and the nsa via 'telemetry'

>using shitty "le free" software
>not dumb
Gimp is shit. Of course it's better than MS paint, but still shit. Even decade old PS still better than Gimp in many aspects.

Use portable version, what's the problem?

>leftypol

this.

fucking hell is this what Sup Forums has become? kill yourself normie piece of shit

Gimp shits up the registry too much for just 1 prog, and doesn't remove them after uninstall too.
Use the CS2 one.

This. /thread

Fuckin shit really? That was THE program for removing shit from or cropping screen shots.

What the fuck? You people here use windows and not gnu/linux?

Maybe I don't belong here

You just can't see it can you Sup Forums..

Maybe they should win if you're going to fall for such blatent fucking dicide and conqwer stratagies.

Stay in your little ponds talking about you're better than x, y or z because ' you didn't use paint anyway'

Fuck yall... i'm out

this, paint.net is literally just paint only better and more user friendly in every way

maybe you don't

You can go faster by just taking a screen of what you need and posting it as a PNG, maybe pass-through to truePNG /o2 before posting straight from clipboard.

>tfw In 2011, I told kikes and liberals on Sup Forums to start building IEDs
>tfw in 2012, obama gets re-elected and forms ISIS
>tfw in 2016 I told kikes I can use MsPaint to create ((polls)) as well
>tfw in 2017 MsPaint is discontinued
i really didn't think these faggots were talking me seriously

forget the posters, think about the lurkers
good thread

Paint is useless. There is paint.net which is a lot better with more functions.

That hand looks like trash.

I switched to Linux after my unstopable delivery optimization app in windows 10 would max out my network for 30 minutes when my meme download folder was 10gb.

There are like a million better free alternatives. Kys.

This. How will I crop images now?

Alot do user. Theres a lot of newfags here though. Eternal september and all

>windows 10
you were asking for it desu

This.

Just use Paint.Net. It's amazing.

Greatest free image editing program on the net.

I wish it did just a few more things, but as it is it's already incredible.

You know, us centipedes here don't care about jews pushing racemixing to our women because we don't have sex. #REKTliberals #MAGA

>maybe they're really just fucking stupid
considering how microsoft fucked up windows phone, nearly detroyed nokia and lost billions in the process i would tend to agree microsoft really is the stupid.

snipping tool then Ctrl v

Microsoft really is trying to fuck us over.
I've been using MS Paint and Windows Movie Maker all my life. I can't be bothered to learn other programs. I've tried picking up photoshop and some more advanced video editing software, but it's too much of a hassle. You have to learn to use that shit. All sorts of obtuse tutorials and nothing in those programs makes sense.
MS Paint and Windows movie maker are extremely straight forward and intuitive, and I've made hundreds of pics with MS Paint that get reposted daily. I've made videos that are re-uploaded and get loads of views.
I haven't made a single video since Microsoft removed Windows Movie Maker from their OS, and I can't find anywhere to download a version that isn't ancient.

I don't even want to learn to use photoshop or gimp. Everything made by that shit looks sterile and reddit-like. It actually takes massive amounts of effort to make them look like they didn't take effort.

No offence kiddo, but if you can't be bothered to learn to use other free apps to get your message out, then perhaps your message isn't worth getting out. If you won't put any effort into your memes, why would anyone put in any effort to look at them?

This

I use Paint.Net after waiting 300 infuriating hours trying to believe The Gimp is intuitive

i was correcting your error where you said paint is what nearly all of Sup Forums uses. this isn't elitism, if people care enough to want to edit an image they will find a way, this will impact nothing

NORMIES AND PLEBS ARE TOO LAZY TO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO LOOK FOR AN ALTERNATIVE.

This is like voter suppression, put any sort of roadblocks up and most people will say 'fuck it' and not bother.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING.

Normie memes and plebshit MATTER.

Not everyone sees Sup Forums and it's output and is reached by our shit. We need idiots making shit paint memes like this to RED PILL THE NORMIES.

They want to reduce the number of meme creators.

>being this uninformed / misinformed
fuck off back to red dit kid

yup, memes are effective propaganda

kikes are so bad at persuasion they just have to shut shit down

>waiting

WASTING ffs, tupid keyboard

The Sup Forumsitariate must seize the memes of production.

The way to fix this is to start a twitter sock puppet campaign of normies complaining that their little girl can no longer use MS Paint while mom cooks dinner. Turn MS against normie moms.

How's the man bun, hipster glasses and soy mocha double gobbies cockholster latte working out for you?

what a tragety

stop using winshit
>stop using winshit
stop using winshit
>stop using winshit
stop using winshit
>stop using winshit

what was the first image editing program you ever used?
>MS paint

Use paint.net

What and use IOS? What the fuck is your problem?

>I can't be bothered to learn other programs

THEN FUCK YOUU YOU DONT DESERVE TO MAKE QUALITY MEMES LIKE MY GLORIOUS SELF

this

Just download Paint.net

How long before Microsoft offers it again via subscription?

yeah but paint.net lacks important shit for anything besides ms paint memes. You can't draw things with geometric or mathematical accuracy

F

>Windows 10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

You can download it from here:

sheeptech.com/download/mspaint.exe

or here:
mediafire.com/?5q9dfw42ixr4vny

>sick of privacy issues
>switches to an OS that any 12 year old russian can hack in 5 minutes by now

I will never, ever, ever use windows 10

Try to humor yourself and install photoshop. Just to compare.

They have replaced it with Paint 3D, it's going to be a brand new generation of memetics

why is Lionel green

Literally came home one day to windows10 installed automatically

Thank god my Windows 7 copy is unregistered and I therefore never run the danger of getting Win10.