15 year old nignog goes on school camping trip

>15 year old nignog goes on school camping trip
>forgets that he's a nigger and can't swim
>drowns
>parents start blaming school board and government + threats of legal action
>national announcement for his funeral

Why is my country like this Sup Forums?

cp24.com/mobile/news/funeral-to-be-held-today-for-teen-who-drowned-on-a-school-trip-to-algonquin-park-1.3515968

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are blacks too stupid to know not to just wander out into places where they won't be able to breathe? If Kenya had made it to space first they would have launched their first manned rocket with no space helmets.

God I hate niggers.

White kid with horrible grads and no work ethic can't get into college or get a good paying job.

They are taking our jobs and it's a national problem

I've been to Algonquin park before.

I didn't drown. Where's my medal, Trudeau?

Why is it that only black people and severely autistic white kids drown?

Alright niggers, listen up: To learn how to swim, first you start off with the doggy paddle in the shallow end. After you learn that, the rest is instinctual

Alright?

i went on a canoeing and fishing trip to algonquin park. it was pretty awesome.
fuck niggers.

>can't swim
>too stupid to even be able to tread water
>don't wear life jacket
>drown

I take much solace in the fact that he will never breed

But there's none dat swimming sheit in spaze

Why do you want to teach them?

>why does this happen?
Because you see a nignog.
I see a doctor, a lawyer, a professor, a father, a mayor, a..

Because this place has been a sinking ship and we elected a pussy gov for lols. Why are you still paying your taxes?

niggers are so stupid they cant just float? holy shit just make yourself flat and lay on your back in the water. you literally don't move and you won't drown.

Is swimming high IQ or something? No one really taught me how to swim. My mom just put me in the water when I was 5 and I just naturally paddled and then could float and then almost immediately figured out how to move around in the water. I've never understood "teaching" people how to swim.

>the "i don't give a fuck if I'm not supposed to do this" look on that little nigger's face
>parents allow it

I learned to swim at 10 and What I learned is that you must trust your own buoyancy and have calm and controlled movements

I doubt blacks can understand what calm means and autist are too robotic in there motions.

As if they're capable of following instructions and I wasn't just shitposting to be a dick

It's supposed to be monkey see, monkey do. You get a brief explanation of what to do, watch others for a minute, and then imitate it.

They apparently aren't smart enough to do that. It's a mystery.

What is this picture of?

Well Egypt is a desert so where would they learn themselves to swim?

This Youve never seen this?

Ben Stiller going bald

Because they have the same IQ

Ahhh I see. I've never seen the movie.
I totally thought it was a stunt double for jay z or something

No you didnt. Top kek

>If Kenya had made it to space first they would have launched their first manned rocket with no space helmets
kekkek

>instinctual
I think when they get in the water they feel threatened and immediately start thrashing and trying to stab the water

Same kind of look he'll give the cops in 10 years before getting maced or better

How did you get in here?

Literally same thing happened in Ireland recently. Like how is it so hard to learn how to swim before you throw yourself into deep water.

independent .ie/sport/gaelic-games/clonguish-gaa-pay-tribute-to-teenage-player-who-drowned-while-swimming-with-friends-in-tarmonbarry-35948127.html

genius

I don't understand how you can drown without their being a strong current. All you need to do is lie on your back, even beavers or otters or whatever those things are can do it

>nignog
>drowns

Thank you based Poseidon.
Rockfish season is the best time of the year.

>parents start blaming school board and government

One day, surely, minority parents will begin to accept responsibility and will blame themselves.

One of those 80s horror movies. Forgot the name though. Type "jason horror movie" and you'll get it

9/10 people with autism all have average iq over 200

>pic related

Friday the 13th?

How are niggers so bad at swimming? They hit ankle deep water and BOOM, they're floating face down.

ha ha ha

Need more people to stop caring about niggers

I guess so. The one where a dude drowns in a lake, and then some stupid teens go to camp around same lake and get killed

something something movie about sharks something. as far as im concerned 2/3 of earth is nigger repellent and that is great.

Because you'd rather have the unofficial religion of Political Correctness be established than have a proper theocracy, O.P.

What did they mean by this

>obviously the reason this happened is because more people don't dislike blacks enough and don't use the word "nigger"

Nothing of value was lost.

>Not knowing how to swim
I honestly cannot wrap my head around this unless you're stuck in a raging river/riptide/etc. I learned how to swim when I was 4.

How do we get more black people into the water?

Isn't there some actual science about niggers having denser bones and therefore are less buoyant than white people?

Could be bullshit but I have a weird recollection of it.

it should literally be impossible to not know how to swim when there are a shitload of public swimming pools in toronto

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius

Mother of god.

Why would you not teach your kids to swim as soon as possible? That's the first thing I'm teaching my future child, besides walking/talking of course

Nothing lost. Just one less nigger to rob people.

Would have been comedy gold had there been a single "Bob" or "Jim" in there.

It's all about not panicking. Once you start to panic in the water you are fucked without some assistance.

You're thinking of actual, literal chimps. They can't swim because of their bone density and structure. Wouldn't surprise me though if blacks are the same.

>How are niggers so bad at swimming? They hit ankle deep water and BOOM, they're floating face down.

Haha. Some are probably trying to act too alpha like: "Fuck your lake and shieet. Imma beat dis mofo nature." Glub, glub, glub.

Bob and Jim know how to swim,
Biut DeKendrix can't tread water
The nig fell down
And started to drown
And the rest came tumbling after

Honestly if it was a school field trip, ultimately the school is responsible for his life. They should have known black people physically can't swim and not let him near the water.

>And the rest came tumbling after
And filled the forest with the sounds of laughter.

Negroes would prefer gibs over going to the moon.

there should always be a supervisor by the water. that's the rules.

Yeah Algonquin is an absolute gem for that, I go interior for a few days every year. Some of the best bass and trout fishing around.

The racism here is disgusting.

Maybe whites do need to be replaced by blacks and Muslims.

They think shit floats

Fuck off. Niggers are a blight upon civilization.

GReat park,

Grundy is another good one aswell as Pineries

Isn't it our duty to help them and take them in?

They are in the shitty condition they are in because of our ancestors.

where did you wander from?

That's a fucking 15 years old?

Yeah. The ones untouched by whites in Africa are doing much better.

MFW I open your pic, read the title, and say to myself, "Hmm, that's weird. I guess it's just a yankee nigger thing. All the blacks i've known know how to swim."

>MFW three lines into the article's text, the niggers that their talking about drowned in MY state.

>Fml

You are thinking about chimps, niggers just have on average longer limbs and a different center of mass so they don't swim or float as well as whites or asians. I will still never understand how someone drowns when there is no strong current. You just kick your legs a bit and use your arms. Are people who drown literally so retarded they can't think "lmao I can just float" and so they drown?

They've been given every opportunity to succeed in the modern day (affirmative action, grants, scholarships, etc) and have thrown it away in favor of staying on the government dole. Tell me, why should we help those who do not wish to help themselves? I do believe in government assistance, but people need to demonstrate that they are willing to work and are willing to pull themselves up.

>>forgets that he's a nigger and can't swim
Dude they never forget, they will always fuck up.

>black kid
>attended school

I'm calling fake news.

Dad literally holds me underwater against my will trying to drown me for a punishment and I still don't drown. Leave niggers to their own devices and they drown by the refugee raft full. I've only met one black person who can actually swim and I took him cliff diving.

Go ahead and replace us.
Then there won't be anyone to pay for your welfare.

>They are in the shitty condition they are in because of our ancestors.
Bullshit. They are in the shitty condition they are on because of themselves. Our ancestors fucked the entire world, everywhere else seems to be getting with the times except for niggerland.

My son is chiseled muscle and bone at age 12. He knows how to swim, he doesn't sink...because we put him in fucking swimming lessons from age 3-10!

It's called parenting!!!!

You don't even need swim lessons to be able to swim, you just can't be a fucking retard or a pussy who is scared of water. Niggers are both.

>niggers can't swim
>everyone pretends this is some unforeseeable event
Fuck I hate this country

>They are in the shitty condition they are in because of our ancestors.
Grow up, every euro country has been through far worse periods in their history than any african country and yet they seem to be okay

This. If people even pretended to know how to swim and played they part they'd probably survive a lot more. Dumbasses get in and immediatelly panic as soon as the ground leaves their feet.

Most people could literally just kick their feet and stay afloat for awhile. Foggy paddling also.

I'll never understand how people don't know the arm over arm method and just swim to fucking shore. Ever seen a boat with paddles? It's the same concept. I know niggers are dumb but I refuse to believe they can't understand this concept.

it took 7 years for him to learn to swim?
i learned in one day!

Parks aren't for niggers, even God knows this.

>on a plane with niggers
Literally a nightmare.

damn you're new as fuck plebbitor
that image is old as fuck, always posted in nig threads

I'm a tub of lard and fat and I still would be unable to drown in a fucking lake. I once had the misfortune of being dragged away by a strong current in the river and the only thing I had to do was not to fight back, breath in deep so that I would stay relatively afloat and go down the river approximately a kilometer or so until I could reach the river banks. The key is to have elementary swimming skills and not to panic in the water but clearly the kid didn't know what to do there.

Another fun story, my friend swam too far in the ocean and he genuinely had to fight for his life in order to fight the waves that kept taking him further and further back from the coast. If he hadn't been such a strong swimmer, he would have likely died.

>I'm a tub of lard and fat
>I still would be unable to drown
Fat floats more you fat fuck

So are you saying that Blacks are inferior?

I fucking dare you to say it.

fat floats you fat pathetic fuck
such a waste of quints
kys
first lose weight
then kys

>Why is my country like this Sup Forums?
>threats of legal action
how do you like your English common law now?

>Blacks are inferior
Goes without saying desu

>forgets that he's a nigger and can't swim

A rookie, but fatal error

Also out of shape which is not that good thing in strong currents

I guess I could have a little swim tonight, sorry about wasting the get though

Black Haitians started this trend.. niggers just stole their idea.. that's why they're to make it sound Frenchy

I've rarely gone to pools my entire life, despite going to the beach, but never really went into the water. I learned to swim at around 13-14, I was scared shitless for some reason. I was always invited to pool parties, and never went until I finally decided to learn. I'm 23 now, I kinda blame my parents desu. Teaching kids to learn at young ages is important.