GET OFF OF MY BOARD DEGENERATES!!!!!!!!!!

>There are people on Sup Forums right now that still eat cheese.

Listen up, you sissies, I'm going going to say this once. Cut the cheese. It's turning men into sissies and traps.

You put this orange bullshit into your body and it makes you paint your nails and want your boy pussy stretched.

I for one ain't going to stand by and let the dairy industry sissify my country. Ever wonder why there's so many traps, sissies, and trans women nowadays?

Look at the science, it's right there. it's the fucking cheese!

Why are you still letting the dairy industry turn you into a sissy Sup Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

**nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/08/how-much-pus-is-there-in-milk/
youtube.com/watch?v=jrPXFSIKxl0
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=garden&field-keywords=spiral slicer
youtu.be/feCpP40ZHqI?t=1315
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree with this message, stop the cheese.

Stop the cheese

dude cheese lmao

No Agenda

Cheese is the White Man's greatest contribution to human cuisine. Like hell I'm going to stop partaking in the rich, effervescent and varied selections of this most delicate delight.

Fuck off.

Can we get this trending. NO CHEESE

fuck you i don't want to paint my nails

I knew degenerates would flood the board trying to convert other degenerates.

Think about this. Who's going to pound your tight little pussy when everyone else in the world is a passive little fuck boy like you?

I'll just put milk in all of my enemy's food supplies. They can't metabolize it so they will start shitting themselves.

You're just trying to get my cheese.

If your theory were correct, one would assume Wisconsin would have the highest numbers of trannies and degenerates.

But it's actually based and voted for Trump. Cheese is part of western civilization

CHILI CHEESE DOGS AREN'T HOMOSEXUALLY-REPRESSED

t. lactose intolerant nigger or brown skinned individual

>Implying it isn't meat
Pleb tier

>american plastic "cheese"
yea, you dont know what cheese is
it has been around since domestication of cows/goats

If you're so low test that eating normal amounts of cheese turns you into a faggot, you were never really a man at all.

maybe sissy cheese from united sissies of america
pic related: manly cheese

ITT: lactose intolerant mongoloids and negroids cry tears of butthurt and jelly because they can't eat dairy.

SCREW YOU, CHEESE AND DAIRY IS ONE OF GODS GIFTS TO THIS WORLD!

The US has such a huge surplus of cheese that they have to store it in giant underground caves.

Fuck you. I eat blue stilton cheese everyday, it has everything the body needs. Stop eating (((sugar))) and (((soy)))

Percentage of Cow Pus in Milk
****nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/08/how-much-pus-is-there-in-milk/

T. Tranny

why are canadians, brits, and eurocucks always talking about American Cheese/kraft singles? Processed cheese exists over there too and it's only a fraction of the cheese market

Fuck you. Yuropoors have proper cheese.

I want anti-cheese posters to leave.

>and want your boy pussy stretched.
wait wait wait
WAIT
we're not supposed to crave this?

>You put this orange bullshit into your body and it makes you paint your nails and want your boy pussy stretched.

Aaaa so cheese is the reason i have been having filthy thoughts about some tranny i saw on /soc/. You learn here something new everyday.

>love cheese
>love traping

literally no downside

I'm sorry but correlation =/= causation

You're just mad because you're latose intolerant and everyone knows that if you're lactose intolerant, you
>Say it with me
>AREN'T WHITE

Milk is for babies
Cheese is for rats

I've always hated kraft macaroni and cheese. That shit is fucking disgusting. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

>consuming dairy

Milk is made by pregnant, hormonal cows and is naturally filled with estrogen.

Other estrogenic things to look out for is soaps, deodorants, whiskey, beer and soy.

You fuckin cheese heads think ya hot shit, ay? Well we'll see who's laughing when you have to shove a dildo in your mangina to stop it from closing up like an axe wound.

Her dick is bigger than mine

You mud bloods wouldn't know white if you saw it. Probably have shit stained hair and eyes.

I hated cheese since childhood

>implying there's real cheese in kraft dinner

>terrible people
pls go

Can't be helped. Look at my flag.
Also, i'm on keto which allows cheese.
Now cut the sugar, flubberkin.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot I people have been eating cheese for God knows how long. Cheese is top tier

>Ameripoors think this orange shit is actually cheese

Sorry, niggers. I'm still eating cheese. You know? The real kind!

how is the transition from glycolisis to ketosis my chocolatine friend?

Friendly reminder that cheese and other dairy products are literally the foods of the white man. If you don't enjoy cheese then you are probably a cuckold!

>chocolatine

YOU DO NOT FUCKING CALL ME THAT, I don't live in the south ffs.

It's going well but the issue is having to explain to literally everyone that it's ok to eat some fat as long as I cut sugar completely.

Also I take my 5% carbs as alcohol on the week ends.

It might be a tad more than 5% though.

Keto changed my life! Size 36 waist to a slim 29/30 with a six pack for the first time ever (28yo)

Ketosis is dope,having felt hunger pangs in ages.
Also cheese is not the problem.

i know what a keto diet is you snail eater, i asked you how did the transition from carb energy to fat energy went? did you felt like dying?

LEAVE MY MÜNSTER ALONE YOU user

Nah I've been doing okay. But then again I've been high on LSD at least once every two weeks for months now.

>Falling for the rebranded Atkins meme

Good luck with the diet that killed Atkins at 72 from cardiovascular disease that he hid from the public.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrPXFSIKxl0

Definitely not Atkins my man. He did away with necessary fats.

thanks, i've been thinking of going keto too, i have some mantits and want to get rid of them

>THE MOST BASED COUNTRY IN EUROPE IS THE LAND OF THE CHEESE

this is bulshit

definitely atkins, you gullible brainlet. Go watch Atkins talk about ketones and all that other bullshit from the full video of the conference i posted. Same Exact Shit. You Gullible Brainlet.

>You put this orange bullshit into your body and it makes you paint your nails and want your boy pussy stretched.
The most retarded thing I have ever heard. Fuck off.

>cheese is bad
>meat is bad
>carbs are good
You like the endorphins from eating your feelings away, cupcake?

but muh comfort food

The hardest bit is not falling off the wagon.
Sugar is everywhere.
Get you one of those
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=garden&field-keywords=spiral slicer

It helps vary the way to eat vegetables.

Cauliflower rice is also good.

Ireland, the Merkelreich, Switzerland, and France are known for cheese

Switzerland

Atkins is all about eating only protein.

Keto is about reducing sugar down to to 5%, protein to 20% and fats to 75%.

Sorry, my redneck friendo, you are wrong.

I like my blood flow uninterrupted by plaques you grass fed shit stain.

It's soy-based products, not cheese.

>eating years old rotten mucus infested with maggots

When will people finally take the vegan pill

Cheese is my favorite dairy product

Not europe. Fuck the Swiss and their cuckoo clocks.

>implying Americans are actually eating cheese and not some chemical laced bullshit that sits outside in an uncooled place and "still stays fresh" is the issue.

I bet the blood flow to your pussy is great.

When will vegans die from anorexia

I like wearing skirts though user, estrogen feels really good and I'm going to be a wife one day :)

pro-tip: use something like sodium citrate when melting cheddar cheese to help keep the fats and proteins from breaking. it's what make Kraft all of his money.

You know what these cows eat right? You know that milk contains - even grass fed milk, hormones that fuck you up good.

Op is right.
>t. Homosexual that loves cheese
PS. the stuff americans call 'cheese' is not cheese.

Velvetta and kraft

>eat mac n cheese all the time, one of my favourite comfort foods and the only things I can actually cook without fucking up
>am a tranny
oh fug

youtu.be/feCpP40ZHqI?t=1315

listen to atkins himself explain your ketoism bullshit. Same fucking thing. You dumb fuck.

Post boipussy

rice is a fucking carb

I can't your fat ass mom has me pinned.

remember to take your hrt today!

Still havent gotten my refferral to the hormone nignogs yet

> europoors will never know the powerful flavor of the American cheese

Keep eating your rottenshit eurocucks

>inhousepharmacy.vu

>vegan hippy scum
>on my Sup Forums

GET OUT REEEEEEEE

how long you think the wait is going to be? I'm 6 months in, took me a few to get on it gatekeeper route

>If you're so low test that eating normal amounts of cheese turns you into a faggot, you were never really a man at all.
damn right. these clowns are always worrying about all this shit that can lower their test because their test is always on the line

You slaves can eat mac and cheese

thats not gobermant money :DDD
maybe though, if the wait will be over 6 months Ill stop buying weed and get them

Well my psych has already written up the referral actually but because public healthcare it'll likely be 5-6 weeks from now (2 weeks since written) before it /actually/ gets across their desk, a further 1-4 weeks to book an apt, and that apt 2-4 months from then. But I mean it could be this friday too really.

Can you get those informed consent thingys or whatever in the U.S that just write you up an rx without the need for an endo? How does that work?

American cheese does not actually contain any dairy products, nor any cheese

>cauliflower rice
>cauliflower
>in the form of rice

kys

I hope you get your mones soon user, the first few months are a lil rough on them but after awhile your t is nuked and you start seeing little changes

>Can you get those informed consent thingys
I went though a gatekeeper but I know you can just sign some papers and get it a lot faster via informed consent

kek

Similarities don't make it the same dipshit.
CAULIFLOWER rice

>orange cheese
Absolutely disgusting

It's powdered cheese you fucking retarded Southerner. It contains a testosterone blocker.
Regular cheese is fine.
God we need to burn the south down again, you stupid fucks need to be culled.

my test was above mid range and I still turned out a huge faggot, dairy is strong senpai

do you have mac and cheese in firstaidland?

thanks. started working out recently to get thicc butt/hips before my T gets nuked and fat dist makes up the rest so hopefully shud be aight