Why do liberals lie about their children doing things that are obviously staged?

Why do liberals lie about their children doing things that are obviously staged?

Bitter feminists like to pretend they have kids after a certain age.

maximum virtue signalling

That's what they do best

Because they're unfit parents.

Frontal lobe damage.
Attention-seeking.
Keeping up with the Jones'.

"I DON'T EVEN SEE COLOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"PLEASE LIKE ME BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>Ivana Trump
>Cernovich
>Hannity

These people are getting indicted, eh?

My son, who is still in my ballsack, told me about the geopolitical aspects of the syrian conflict. Now why can't our lawmakers get it?????

Someone post the white middle-aged teachers smiling and clasping their hands while the kids pray to allah on rugs

Cringe

>prize
>picks black doll
>literal slavery

What a racist white bitch

What did Bill Burr do?

>epstein
>cohen
>kushner
Oy vey, how are our young children becoming such anti-semitic bastids?

Indoctrination, user. Indoctrination.

wow
so THIS is the true form of the democrats?????

>after 1 whole month of going poop on the potty
>literally picks shit baby
wew lads

IT WAS HER TURN

>handwriting changes throughout
> can spell Giuliani but not "Eric"

underrated

given a niglet as a prize. The cotton plantation will be her graduation gift.

>tfw no Rainy gf

Mmhmm that is a totally believable story right there.

I totally believe that story.

That sure did happen and is a real story mmhmm.

All white kids want white dolls/figures.

As a boy I never would want a black action figure.

underrated

Lmao. I'm suprised the cast of the Apprentice isn't up there on that list.

She does state that it's her list, written down by her 10 year old--I dunno, maybe she asked her kid to write it down as she dictated or something, but she doesn't claim it's the 10 year old's list. Jumping on stuff like this makes us look reactionary and a bit too dim to understand basic English. We've got to stop doing it.

the fuck are you talking about

not sure what's more disturbing here, the list having been dictated by the mother or crammed into the kid's head such that it's on their mind and they wrote it on their own.

of course, based on the handwriting it's probably fake

funny how it's only been 8 months since all those woke 8 years olds and they're already turning ten though.

For the upvotes.

Bill burr? You monster.

I fuckin love this video

how did the kid spell "giuliani" and "reibus"?

how does the kid know who Cernovich IS? lmao

fucking this