So it seems that nigger music that regularly fellates Obongo is now officially ahead of every genre in terms of...

So it seems that nigger music that regularly fellates Obongo is now officially ahead of every genre in terms of popularity.

What does this mean for the culture war and the Alt-Right? Do you think this affects us? How so? Interested to hear thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuCy6LCgqJg
youtube.com/watch?v=wM5wsk8hKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=mUHDYlJHaOQ
youtu.be/46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=nVCMLWtVN5E
youtube.com/watch?v=InRMwptcgAo
youtube.com/watch?v=OxHGOjscuqs
youtube.com/watch?v=PB9qfNqHM34
youtube.com/watch?v=NmufPGKrcsk
youtube.com/watch?v=mMOQAdAGrco
youtube.com/watch?v=VgWBMa5v930&t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=U8PyFn90FIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do you think this affects us?
It doesn't affect me because I don't listen to that shit.

The left always has and always will dominate music. Unfortunately for them now, only plebs consume new music because music has hit a wall as far as progression is concerned. The music of today is just a shitty remix of music that came before, no one is doing their own thing or legitimately updating older genres to make them fresh again anymore.

Internet memes are danker, fresher, and more interesting because there's still plenty of unexplored territory.

Music was the meme warfare of the 20s-90s. But now the lefties are the stuck up, stuffy, boring old people so teens and young adults have to seek out their fix of edginess elsewhere. Hence where we come in.

I just mean in the bigger picture. Not individually. Does it hurt us?

It hurts us when white people are listening to that shitskin garbage. We should promote proper white music and denigrate the nigger noise.

wow so niggers buy music instead of pirate. Thats funny shit.

>the most consumed [product] is actually the worst
Name one [product] where this isn't always true.

>in the US
Isn't 50% of the population Mexican and black? Why is this surprising...

What about Eminem and "patrician" Sup Forums shit like Death Grips though. Also,what is "white music?"

All good points. So poses the question: what do we do about this? Is there anything to do besides not listen to it? People like Kendrick Lamar and Drake had two of the biggest selling albums this year. I want a sabotage of the music industry.

the types of retards that liston to that music in the first place are the gibs me dat niggers and white trash that only vote dem anyway. To be honest most probably don't even vote, I bet a lot of the niggers who said fuck Trump didn't even go out to vote

>because Nielsen says so it's 100% true
I bet you faggots think meta critic and rotten tomatoes means something

RWDMetal needs to take off

I love queensreich, I mean the third Reich.

Non whites are the majority of children in the US so is this really any surprise? The future of the US is non white, this is the case without any further immigration.

Bait?

Do you have evidence that states otherwise?

>music ever having a direct influence on politics

name one time

>Also,what is "white music?"

youtube.com/watch?v=vuCy6LCgqJg

Indie music is the last bastion of actually whiteness. There is token blacks but the culture isn't steeped in niggerdom.

>Rage Against the Machine
>Practically every left act of the 90's influencing the millennials.

metal is the gayest shit i've ever heard.

>officially ahead of every genre in terms of popularity.
In terms of sales, perhaps. White kids are tech savvy enough to avoid paying for music, though, unlike nogs. That skews the results in a false direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=wM5wsk8hKr8

Dont be eric or erice listen to white america.Best rapper is white nigros are mumbling.

>autism: the post

sure buddy, the stuff that the millions of people around you consume and that directly affects their behavior doesn't affect you

libertarianism is a mental disease

No, this is the gayest shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=mUHDYlJHaOQ

This. The only way to avoid degeneracy now is to completely isolate yourself.

I say listen to rock and grow some nuts if you still listen to rap and you're not black

It's probably a sign that your countries iq is going down.

Only non-degenerate music alive today.
youtu.be/46kAzBMJpEk

Whinecore is actually pretty degenerate.

OG Indie was pretty good though
youtube.com/watch?v=nVCMLWtVN5E

I can safely say that the only rap songs I like are

>Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
>Run DMC Vs Jason Nevins - It's Like That
>Eminem - Without Me

And I don't view any of those as musically profound. Just dumb shit that's fun to listen to once in a blue moon.

Black people have always been good at making music. Even racist ass crackers from the KKK states knew this.

Pretty much true, at least today. There are exceptions, but generally the most popular music is the worst. Just look at all the shit with 100 million+ views. It's all garbage.

That Kendrick Lamar guy is trash, and that hipster shit like Grimes is even worse.

I noticed as well that there are a tonne of metal bands becoming popular that have a female singer. Haven't heard metal bands this popular in a long time. Don't really like it anyway, but this shit is objectively worse:
youtube.com/watch?v=InRMwptcgAo

((((((((((polls say))))))))))

Lol voting.
Voting for the Goldman Brotherhood lmao

>Black people have always been good at making music.
but rap and rnb are produced by jews

If you'd been paying attention for the last decade or two, you'd know that it's been that way for quite a while. Negroes are pop now because of Jews and it's killing music.

Everything you'd hear in white countries prior to the last few decades. Most genres of music. Practically everything, as with anything else in the modern world.

Its not, most popular music still is "pop" shit, same love party shit since Beatles., but now its called electro pop, diferent houses but the same cart.

Never trust the ((polls))

Nope. It's not surprising, because Jews have massive influence in that industry and they only promote trash, as a race.

38.9% non white country. Somehow nigger music is popular?

anything that isn't in 4/4 with a boring 2-bar phrase that repeats for the entire 3 minute "song"

What are 'boy bands'?

>equating (((culture))) with culture

the genre of hip-hop disproves in pracrtice the idea of a thousand monkeys working at a thousand typewriters coming up with the works of shakespeare. never have so many morons been given a platform and an audience to do something incredible, and have instead chosen to rap about guns/tits/money/killing other black people for three decades, like I give a fuck what (((critics))) say, I have enoug of a brain to recognize the fundamental differences between denzel curry and scott joplin

I see wiggers almost daily and I'm related to a couple. Jews did this.

Give useless people free money.
Useless people genre of music is the most consumed.
More people see that money can be made in useless people genre of music.
More people decide to tap into that vein with generic products.

Put it in terms of man-hours of wasted time and units of CO2 creation rather than consumption.

Stuff like Liszt or Nightwish or Depeche Mode or Taylor Swift or Sigur Ros...

Can the Alt-Right appropriate the blues now that all niggers are into Hip Hop? It takes the pain away from my soul ;-;
youtube.com/watch?v=OxHGOjscuqs

It makes me cringe when qt white girls use nigger idioms

False. The only time they were "good" is when whites or Jews were writing their stuff and probably aiding them much more than that. Blacks are, as with anything involving creativity or intelligence, terrible at music.

Chuck was a jew, even tho he denied practising the religion. Maybe honorary Aryan in last resort.

Most music is in 4/4, and plenty of white music is extremely simplistic rhythmically.

Yeah, it's pushed by Jews relentlessly. There's even Jewish rappers now. As is always the case, Jews push whatever is shitty and harmful to society. I'm sure the big push for blacks in music since the 30s or whenever (I'm thinking jazz, the only time I know of where blacks actually played instruments), to give the impression that they're just like us and valuable, was their doing. It always is.

So in order for Nielsen to make this claim they had to add up all album sales, all radio and streaming downloads, Then they had to create a new category by combining Hip-Hop and R-n-B into one format.

BOOM! HpHop/RnB blah, blah ,blah.

Rock is still the biggest selling format with 40%.
If you combined Rock and Pop it's game over.

Also, millennials stream Top 40 and Country music more than Hip Hop .

You may not like it, but good rap takes a lot of skill, both in terms of the complex wordplay and essentially tongue-twisting vocals.

Most are just mad because rap artists were memeing 30 years before them.

We'll be fine.

>good rap takes a lot of skill, both in terms of the complex wordplay and essentially tongue-twisting vocals
all i ever hear from the coon tunes my nigger neighbors blast is incoherent mombling over lazy, repetitive beats. i could compose more complex music after my first 2 months drumming. fuck off nigger

Funny you should mention millenials when they're around 65% nonwhite.

Once all baby boomers are dead, whites become a minority.

Ah, >le prog metal man reveals himself.

List "good rap" leaf

This should be funny

Music is dead.

What? That is the least intelligent and most blatantly false comment ever posted.

lmao more degenerate than rap in every way (except Liszt).

making furniture takes arguably more skill and I wouldn't consider that the cutting edge of culture

I don't give a shit that they are "memeing" either, because what they are memeing is how fuckng cool they are for being worthless coons. why should I be impressed they've found a way to change the definition of "substance" to "whatever comes out of some poor black kids dumb mouth"

"Informer"
/thread

>i enjoy listening to a 3-second loop for 3 minutes

>"blatantly false"

t. inbred hick who gets all his news and information from an anime forum

>hick
>anime forum
smug amime face

Its this you guys

The only whites that still pay for consumption outside of concerts are country fans and they arent even half of whites.

Nogs are dumb though

Even 0-4 is 51% white in a 61% white country dingus. Baby boomers have been dying off(decreasing in number sharply)for ten years now. 54% of americas youth are white, 53% of newborns, and 62.5% of everyone over 18 years of age. Also your the one who pulled 65% non white out of his ass.

It heavily depends on where you are too

California the 0-4 is probably under 20% white so it averages out to 51% when you put it against Ohio/Michigan/Wisconsin/etc that are still likely 75+% white at 0-4

I think that the alt-right will be cukkked by Drumpf making a rap(e).

>Music was the meme warfare of the 20s-90s. But now the lefties are the stuck up, stuffy, boring old people so teens and young adults have to seek out their fix of edginess elsewhere. Hence where we come in.
>implying edginess for it's own sake will be always as popular

>We should promote proper white music and denigrate the nigger noise.
Ok.
>drunk Depeche Mode karaoke with Richard Spencer
>*another* 80s synth pop cover
>Moonman's wooden rap
And when people doesn't like it:
>do as the commies and belittle people for not being progressed enough

California is at 28%-29% white in the 0-4 age cohort which is, abysmal anyway, as of 2017.

It's barely rap but yea it's ok for a larping leaf.

Funnily enough I think Aesop Rock is actually the closest to what the guy was saying, he actually does use complicated wordplay. But lol @ a white guy from NY being accepted by niggers for actually having skill

its no1 cuz its good

>tfw primarily only listen to film scores

The true patricians choice.

There are some hoppin' rap tunes in the top 40 right now, dawg. No hate.

evanescence or korn

reminder that rock n roll and techno are both black genres.

But all pop music is jewish run

Please be kidding

Rock and roll is not a black genre.

white people invented rapping, sample based music, electronic and everything that hip hop comprises.

At this point, white music is every genre other than Hip-hop and RnB and various traditional folk music belonging to non-whites.

So if my neighbours listen to bad classical then all classical is bad?

Masta Ace: made an album back in 1993 making a meme out of gangster rap
youtube.com/watch?v=PB9qfNqHM34

Esoteric: white rapper, brilliant wordplay and concept albums
youtube.com/watch?v=NmufPGKrcsk

The Holocaust: brilliant storytelling, traditionalist style
youtube.com/watch?v=mMOQAdAGrco

MF Doom: incredible wordplay and humour, strange beats that somehow work
youtube.com/watch?v=VgWBMa5v930&t=35s

Sleaford Mods: angry English Sup Forums before Sup Forums over punk beats
youtube.com/watch?v=U8PyFn90FIQ

Proof?

How is it not?

damn dude, if "wordplay" and "strange beats" are what you consider artistic achievment then I can order you a rhyming dictionary and a trial of FL studio and you can be the next "lil' something-or-other dollar sign, dollar sign"

this is a huge reason for the degeneracy in America. You cannot refute this

lol, landing on the moon takes more skill than making a chair.

How about some more irrelevant statements? If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bus.

A lot of you talk like your stereotyped version of niggers, relying on idiotic ultraviolent arguments because your emotions take over. Want to avoid degeneracy? Use logic, be thoughtful, don't underestimate your enemies (as that is beta territory).

Just because Chuck Berry came up with the style that rock music would even VAGUELY resemble, doesn't mean black people invented it.

>white people invented rapping
I don't remember the Sugarhill Gang being white

Nah, a lot of punks still buy records. They sound better, plus you get lyrics and artwork.

Go check out an audiophile forum to see what wealthy white people are buying for stereos. Hint: it ain't digital.

I don't know or care...I just want Rock to come back in a glorious blaze again :(

the point was that you countered my critique by saying that the rappers have technical skill, my point was that I couldn't give less of a shit, lots of things take skill, making good art/culture takes something more

>Want to avoid degeneracy? Use logic, be thoughtful,
I agree which is why I condemn modern hip-hop culture because it praises a lack of logic in the name of subverting your reasoning skills with degeneracy

Ok, but i said rock n roll. Chuck Berry is one artist, an important one, but only one person, and of many. You cant deny that the majority or rock n roll was created and performed by black people in black communities.

Because the blues and jazz were black but they were inspired by Kentucky blue grass singers whom were mostly scots-Irish.

Lol all of that is so fucking bad and has nothing to do with mainstream rap at all, which is what this thread is about.

You're doing the rap version of listing shitty obscure black metal bands that no one listens to signal how esoteric you are. Also MF Doom who has never been anything more than background music in cartoons because his music is so unengaging and boring.