All this faggot shit is happening because the confederates lost

All this faggot shit is happening because the confederates lost

Stop namefagging.

Stop being a faggot

Confederates were sponsered by the Jewish slave trade.

They wanted to destroy America and prevent Greenbacks

If they had won we would of had our first Jewish Vice President

>slavery would still be around today if the Confederate seceded.

>american education

>be me
>grow up near Henrico County, Virginia
>Be Sons of Confederate Veteransfag
>used to attend reenactments all over the state when I lived there
>realize the Diary of Anne Frank was published on the exact same day the Seven Days Battles (mainly took place in and around Henrico County just outside Richmond) with began in 1862
>Robert E. Lee successfully repulsed McClellan's advance on Richmond and gave chase, but was stopped at Glendale and Malvern Hill and thus were unable to prevent the Army of Potomac from retreating back across the James River
>one of several missed opportunities for Lee to destroy the Union Army in open battle and win the war
>Union victory in the American Civil War marked the beginning of increasingly aggressive U.S. expansionism that ultimately culminated in the World Wars and the rise of the Superpowers
>rise of the Soviet Union, the Nazis, and the human tragedy that followed is in part the blowback of American meddling in the First World War
>if the Army of Northern Virginia had broken through at Malvern Hill and destroyed McClellan's forces while they were still trapped on the banks of the James, Lee would've been free to move against Washington and could've forced Lincoln to sue for peace
>realize the entire tragic chain of events over the course of 83 years that led to the World Wars, the rise of the Nazis, the Holocaust, and Anne Frank's death could've been prevented at least partially or in their entirety
>Anne could've been a happy housewife and mother, enjoying a peaceful life in Amsterdam, if only Lee's plans had been properly coordinated and executed in the last days of June, 1862

My God... We failed her.

Non.

When there is life there is hope

Are you implying the Confederacy caused the World Wars?

We would've stopped them if anything.

the confederacy lost caused the world war

Austria-Hungary chimping out over Serbs was caused by the Confederacy?

>leaf education

Well, yeah.

Bingo

slave ships in America were long gone by the time the Civil War happened. you retarded boy?

>Anne Frank's diary was written with a ballpoint pen
>didn't exist until after the War ended

how?

He's got a Yankee flag, what did you expect?

>this meme again

It was literally a Dutch investigator's annotations on one piece of paper.

Also we've had ballpoints since 1900.

World War I was fueled in large part by the American arms industry, American financing, and later direct intervention by the United States.

Remember the RMS Lusitania? Guess what she had in the cargo hold? Crates loaded with artillery shells made in the United States.

No, fucking nigger

why are you a Jew lover?

>throw a fit because a president you thought might try to outlaw slavery is elected
>secede from america and declare war on it so you can keep owning people as property
>force president's hand so he has no choice but to declare 'hey owning people is bad okay'
>get curbstomped because you have no industry other than making cotton and tobacco while the north has steel and gunpowder
>century later raise traitor flag again in response to civil rights era while yelling about muh heritage
>implying the south isn't a bunch of childish cucks who fucked themselves over economically for generations over the ability to own slaves for less than an additional 5 years

Lincoln wanted to ship them back, the south wanted to keep them instead of industrializing and evolving.

How'd the shells detonate, did they transport them with fuzes fixed and primed?

>Lincoln wanted to ship them back
with their permission.
which wouldn't happen
all Yankees are cucks

In terms of combative capability, southern soldiers were deadlier and did more with less. I seriously doubt. It wasn't an altruism thing with Lincoln, he wanted them gone.

Lincoln was pretty big on executive authority, he probably just would've done it. Not like it'd have been hard to convince most of America back then.

holocaust still didn't happen.

>not having frothing-at-the-mouth-tier antisemitic paranoia makes you a Jewish shill

Some Jews I like, some I don't. Is it really that hard to figure out?

>How'd the shells detonate, did they transport them with fuzes fixed and primed?

Explosives tend to go off when exposed to extreme heat, in this case caused by a torpedo fired from U-20.

>Some Jews I like

You have a mental illness.

>judges people on individual basis
>mentally ill

>harbors unending hatred of an entire ethnicity and literally nothing can convince him otherwise
>completely mentally sound

They are all genetically incapable of empathy.

>lose war pathetically
>president wants to fix the nigger problem and deport their chimp asses to africa so that in future South and rest of America would prosper
>southern autism kicks in and kills President so niggers stay in America and south is literally africa tier niggerland.
Autism.

Lincoln wasn't going to do it and even with him dying the Republican Party controlled the US for quite some time after with Grant being one of Lincoln's best pupils. They had all the chances in the world to send them back and didn't because they didn't want to.

>They are all genetically incapable of empathy.
>some of the greatest philanthropists to have ever lived were Jewish
>this coming from a follower of a movement notorious for their shocking lack of empathy, even toward their people

>lose war pathetically

I didn't realize a 2:1 kill ratio and managing to hold out until we literally ran out of men to fight, all in spite of having vastly inferior resources was pathetic.

>still not realizing (((philanthropy))) is a cover for political work.

Humanity is doomed, we lost all the important battles in history...

>carries out industrial-scale slaughter of the disabled, prisoners of war, and all sorts of ethnic minorities
>conspires with sworn enemy (USSR) to dispossess an entire people (Poles) of not just their land, but their culture and very identity
>leaders after the war played dumb or claimed they were trying sabotage the very system they swore an oath to in an attempt to save their own skins
>not monsters

You lost me at the Aktion T4 part

All this faggotry's happening because of weimar republic fags and "intelectuals", jews who started to flee when Adolf Hitler The Great, became canchelor of germany. Weimars Fagjews fled to US and other countries to infest them with leftist ideologies and degeneracy.

Fuck, you're right.
>goes back in time
>singlehandedly wins civil war for confederates
>goes back to the future
>backtothefuturethemesong.mp3
>jews still exist
>fuck, nothing's changed except now there are more niggers for some reason.
>corrects the timeline
>finds OP and castrates him
Maybe not.