Can someone seriously explain what the fuck this means? In what world do men get free razors?

Can someone seriously explain what the fuck this means? In what world do men get free razors?

>wake up
>look at the calendar
>Agust 1st
>Ohboyitstimeformyfreerazors!.jpg
>thank overlord drunpf for the free razors
>collect my free razors and shave my face and legs

Well she does have a point.

Plus razors are expensive as shit. Tampons are cheap in comparison

But do you get a free razor? I don't

Still that's like me saying "If women have to pay for food make men pay for food" even though they already do

>2017
>not shaving with a knife
pathetic nu-males

>2017
>not using a napkin as a tampon

Maybe she means to make the government pay for lady razors?

>2017
>not using a rusty soupcan top to shave

> I have to pay for hygiene
> Nature is racist
How much does a woman spend on tampons per year?

This. Prices for decent branded razors and electric shavers are quite impressive.

I got one from gilette when I turned 16

wut, where's my free gilette

Wait you dont get free razors I always get mine in the mail every week for the GOV lol are you even male

The first rule of Free Razor Club is don't talk about Free Razor Club.

how old are you?

Redneck detected

It literally means nothing. She is just that fucking retarded.

>Plus razors are expensive as shit.
>Prices for decent branded razors and electric shavers are quite impressive.

Buy a safety razor + blades by dozens and save tons of money.

>not just doing kegels and holding it until they have to take a piss.

Matron robots and artificial wombs can't come fast enough.

Shit I forgot we don't want them to know

Women are just dumb.

Plus I took the double edge safety razor pill so I don't pay out the ass for refills.

This. It just takes some time to learn the proper technique, but the results are beyond any pussy razor.

lol I got one of those too. Hell I think I still have it somewhere. The thing's metal, so it's not like it will ever "go bad".

Amazon prices for name brands
Razor refills: ~$2 each ($23.96 for 12 pack)
Tampons: $.19 each ($9.27 for 50 pack)

>free razors

fuck, I'd love free razors!
It's like 10 USD for 4 bloody razors here

>2000+16+1
>not using a shard of broken glass to shave
Fucking betas I swear to god

I did too but that's not the state giving me shit. And it was when i turned 18 a few years ago.

>B-b-but muh patriarchy

real men shave with chainsaws

>fightclub reference xD
real Sup Forumsacks outgrew that shit teen movie a long time ago

>2017
>not ripping the hair off your skin

>trump enrolls the entire nation into the dollar shave club
>free tampon dispenser in every government building
and they would probably still complain

food isn't even free, why would tampons be? or razors. what the fuck do these people even want?

we gotta get the fluoride out of the water

Broken bourbon bottles give me that tight shave like no other.

Nobody gets free toilet paper but we all shit. Why not start there? Are women really that stupid and greedy?

A real stronk independent woman would roll her own or just free bleed

Reported to the constabulary. Sharp enough for you to shave, sharp enough to send you to the grave. Bin that now.

>spending this much money for razors

Ever heard of double edged safety razors, you piece of shit? I've spent a total of ten dollars for replacement razors for these and I've had it for TWO FUCKING YEARS.

Vaginas are special. It's the most valued part of a woman

Anyone else here using a straight razor?

What the fuck. I have to pay for my razors and the sanitary pads for my wife. And westerners earn more than people here on average. And goods are cheaper in the West. What's the problem?

It's the only legitimately valuable part of a woman

There is so much mental retardation going on with that sign
>seems to assume men currently enjoy free razors
>freely admits that razors are not something she finds is essential, and is most-likely an ape underneath her clothing.

>dollar shave club
They got bought out by Unilever a while ago; I was never their client because they didn't service my area, and I'll never be.
Fuck Unilever.

Yea it's like she is ashamed of her body. Real women freebleed.

>a safety razor + blades by dozens and save tons of money
I've had a cut-throat razor for 10+ years, the things are great, although I keep some disposables as back-up when I'm extremely hung-over or still drunk

>NOT collecting your free premium razors every month
this guy

>goods are cheaper in the West
Are they really? Wages are high, but prices (especially in Western European, as well as in North American countries) are kinda inflated as well.

Did you not get your free razor, m8?

ahh sheit man hook me up bro

See Not only is a safety razor cost effective but it will help you cultivate important qualities like patience and time management. It's a true man's shaving implement, surpassed in masculinity only by the straight razor

I prefer shaving with a nice set of DD tiddies. It doesn't do shit for my beard but it sure feels nice.

>shave my face and legs
>legs
What

You buy used razors?

je kunt gewoon een voor jezelf kopen neger

who /mach3/ here

Gillette sent me one too when I turned 18 I think? And its not like its only men who get sent free razors, women (well more like teenage girls) get the first batch free too in many cases from some random company.

>/mach3
>the jew of all razors
Oy vey goy we added 6 million more blades, buy our 25$ disposable razors that get clogged up by anything thicker than peach fuzz.

>using razors
I just cover my face in rubbing alcohol and light it up. Checkmate razorfags

Quick way to shut down this bitch complaint:
"I don't support free tampons, as they are bad for the environment and cause toxic shock syndrome, but I do support 6 free reusuable menstrual cups per year for every woman."
Watch them recoil in horror.

>rubbing alcohol
>not using gasoline straight from the pump

If I had to pick a safety razor brand, it would be Wilkinson Sword, tbqh. I don't have a single complaint for their razors.
Huh? Is this a thing in civilized countries? This thread is literally the first time I'm hearing about companies giving out free razors to teenagers.

>2017
>not using lasers to permanently remove hair from your face
It's like you want your face to be icky-hairy.

yeah same, pretty dope

world's so mysognystic..
even mcdonalds gives free napkins to men..
and we have to pay for tampons.
i cant even.

That's virtually impossible as the hairs are far too thick and strong.

I've never gotten a free razor. How do?

wanna know what else is?
;^)

>this is what trans looks like
yeah, silly and ridiculous. that's what we thought it looked like. fucking retarded.

we have got to get the fluoride out of the water

All these faggots in this thread talking about shaving.

Epictetus was right. We should bring back the beard and make men not shave to be like women.

I think they mean to pay for the razors for them. Not that men had them for freestyle. Still, dumb as fuck

absolute free-est shit I could find lads
should last you a month of two
along with biweekly haircuts, I'm spending a shit load of lot more
fuck those stupid cunts with acid covered machetes, they're not self hating and displeased with their lives enough

I bought an assortment pack of razors for mine from Amazon four years ago. I still haven't finished using them all. It was around $20 with a couple hundred razors in total. People who still use those disposable razors are fucking stupid.

Kek

((((((Shaving))))))

>1AD+2016
>not waxing your face

dude you havent been going to the meetings have you. we get free razors now. spoils of war. trump won we get free razors

Damn, I'll have to go back to plucking my facial hair with tweezers if my free razor program gets cancelled. Shit fucking smarts.
wtf I support free tampons now

I think it's mainly targeted at the fact women's razors tend to be more expensive for no real reason?

>2018
>not having a sexbot that shaves your face while it sucks your cock

Now that's a useful idiot

they are protesting beards, because men can simply grow beards instead of paying for razors.

The sign was in response to the U.S. military supplying razors for male soldiers but requiring female soldiers to supply their own tampons/pads. They believed it was unfair considering the latter is arguably more necessary (and cheaper) than the former. Regardless, a civilization that sends its women to the front lines to die in wars is a pathetic, dying civilization. Women should not be able to enlist in the military. Hopefully this clears things up you guys.

Growing a beard is free. So is free bleeding.

>men can simply grow beards
Oh so they just think that the majority of men are unemployed then.

>using the fedora of shaving tools

Oy vey

The reason is because some women are stupid enough to pay more for a pink-handled razor for no reason.

I though all your knives were binned along with your dignity.

They can have my used razors if they want, but I wouldn't personally recommended it.

Buy a nice straight razor, a nice soap brush, and a leather strop. It will give you the best save you have ever had and if you take care of it they last forever. I have a straight razor that I use almost daily that was made in 1910, and still is sharp as fuck as it was always well maintained.

women use razors too though

fpwp
seriously wtf are you talking about?

>we don't want men to pay for tampons
>make them pay for razors too

Remember gents taxes take from productive men in order to make women more entitled.

>adidas aftershave
>spray shaving cream
what shitty fucking taste

Women's razors are fucking good though. Like you're spending mayyybe $6 more on a women's all-around razor than a cheap mens and youve got something thatll keep not only your face relatively clean but your legs, arms, whatever too. Men's razors are fine for your face but you shave your legs with that shit and it's blunt in a day. Women's razors are more expensive but you're actually paying for quality and for a good reason, as long as youre not buying garbage brands.

Im a stereotypical Trump voter so dont need a razor anymore cause a few of my meth labs have blown up in my face.

They do have better lubricants sometimes, though. If anything, they're going overboard with them.

>Owning an assault weapon
Reported

t.

> shaving legs

>shaving anywhere but the pubes so they stop itching

Fucking normals