A german professor of biology gets sued, because he said that homosexuals can't reproduce

A german professor of biology gets sued, because he said that homosexuals can't reproduce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrDVsprWRCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They very technically can (depends on context), but your country is that cucked?

Lulz
nu/pol/ wont pick this up though because its not bait or /ptg/ tier Ami politics

Technically he said that homosexual couples are "sterile erotic-duos, that have no potential for reproduction"

Now he's getting sued for insult, defamation and rabble-rousing

He hurt other people's fee fees by using harsh words. Guy is in for a world of hurt.

Your country is truly sad. On the upside, once it collapses it has the potential to be more.

Is Germany that cucked? Yes. Yes, it is.

Well they can
>hat have no potential for reproduction
but this is just false

lmao.

But they're not sterile, they just don't engage in reproductive sex.

>Prof Kutschera
The absolute Madman

Plenty of gay men have had children and families, look at Oscar Wilde. It probably happened more in the past when being gay was illegal but I'm sure it still happens

Idiot, professor was absolutely correct, dump a group of homosexual men on one island and they will die out.

It's not like he's not right for saying that, you can't exactly breed by shooting your load down to another man's asshole. I'm sure many are more than capable of having children, but that might mean HIV/other bad stuff for the kids.

Seems like we don't even have free speech animore

>dump a group of homosexual men on one island and they will die out.

dump a group of straight men on an island and they will die out

we should have just nuked you

Are traps gay though?

your argument does not work because heterosexual are attracted to te opposite sex. That island would be populated with what heteros are attracted to. That is why if you fill an island with homosexuals to what they are attracted to, they will die out. Learn to argue better.

this will forever be a biscuit maymay

99% of the time a straight person has sex doesn't result in a child, and 99% of time a gay person has sex doesn't result in a child.

You have children because you deliberately want to reproduce, or because you're an idiot and fucked up, sexuality doesn't matter at all.

lel
sucks to be a german

You are a moron. Gay men are not sterile, they are perfectly capable of reproduction from a biological point of view.

>once it collapses it has the potential to be more
Somalia 2.0?

>potential
It is very possible for them to reproduce as they are people and can choose to as long as their genitals are intact.

Leftism is a disease

Are Germans the traps of Europe, who may or may not be gay (philosophically speaking)?

What the fuck am I reading ?

They are capable, but not with their ideal partner(s)

The ramblings of a child
Still capable idiot

those whom the gods would destroy
they first send mad

look guys I told you I'm already heading to jail for bycaughting jews now this as well .
fuck this prison planet.

The definition of Sterile: Not producing or incapable of producing offspring.
GG

>from now on, I want you all to call me "Loretta"

youtube.com/watch?v=NrDVsprWRCQ

Well afaik you can land in jail for implying the holocaust didn't happen.
>Just saying a few words out loud - get jail time.
>all them democratic liberties

Does pol not realize what's going on in the world? We are literally repeating the fucking dark ages. Feelings are more important than science. It's not long before scientists get fired for doing their fucking jobs.

Monty Pyton trully were ahead of thier time

Also
>checked

What do you expect for being such a close minded bigot?